Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 13. (Read 111291 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I missed the train of Xau at the beginn but now imin with Xaur Grin
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Posting tweet of @Xaurum official:

"XAURUM RICO first 4 hours FIAT score!!!
241.974,42 USD invested (sum of USD, EUR, GBP, RUB)

Next FIAT score announcement in few hours.
P.S.: FIAT currencies will be accounted for at every mint. We will announce intermediate scores in all channels."

in the RICO main page pnly USD has an amount > 0. is that correct - or other there are other amount invested in FIAT currencies not yet accounted for?
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Some additional information on the RICO:

We ask all old Xaurum users to use the rico.xaurum.org page to exchange the old Xaurum for the new. The new funds, that will be used for minting, will be collected and minted on 3 days (first mint will be Thursday, 21th of July at around 12.00 CET).
Could you please give a more detailed explanation about how to swap my XAU to XAUR?

I am holding my funds on CCex and registered on rico.xaurum.org. However, when I log in, neither does it show me a deposit address for my XAU (it just shows a deposit adress for Lisk), nor do I see any "swap feature" on the site.

Thanks a lot!

Well that's very odd, when I login, I see four deposit addresses: XAU, BTC, ETH and LISK; and four fiat balances: USD, EUR, RUB and GBP.

As I understand it, you just have to deposit your XAU on your address on http://rico.xaurum.org.

That might be hard if you don't see a XAU deposit address ...

Maybe try using another browser, emptying your cache and/or removing your cookies.

Thanks a lot. Turned out that it was a problem with the registration, as I also did not receive a confirmation email. I now signed up with a different email address, received a confirmation and it showed up an address, so everything worked well.

One just has to transfer the XAU funds to that address and they automatically are being converted into XAUR.

Thank you!
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Posting tweet of @Xaurum official:

"XAURUM RICO first 4 hours FIAT score!!!
241.974,42 USD invested (sum of USD, EUR, GBP, RUB)

Next FIAT score announcement in few hours.
P.S.: FIAT currencies will be accounted for at every mint. We will announce intermediate scores in all channels."
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

We ask all old Xaurum users to use the rico.xaurum.org page to exchange the old Xaurum for the new. The new funds, that will be used for minting, will be collected and minted on 3 days (first mint will be Thursday, 21th of July at around 12.00 CET).
Could you please give a more detailed explanation about how to swap my XAU to XAUR?

I am holding my funds on CCex and registered on rico.xaurum.org. However, when I log in, neither does it show me a deposit address for my XAU (it just shows a deposit adress for Lisk), nor do I see any "swap feature" on the site.

Thanks a lot!

Well that's very odd, when I login, I see four deposit addresses: XAU, BTC, ETH and LISK; and four fiat balances: USD, EUR, RUB and GBP.

As I understand it, you just have to deposit your XAU on your address on http://rico.xaurum.org.

That might be hard if you don't see a XAU deposit address ...

Maybe try using another browser, emptying your cache and/or removing your cookies.
The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss

Can you please elaborate more on why you think selling XAU quickly after purchasing would result in a small loss?

As you said you are buying them for more than the gold price. So it is possible for the value to drop without hitting the gold value floor. So maybe the correct word would be possibly instead of likely. By holding them long term you will have better chances of a profit as I see it.

Indeed if you replace likely by possibly, it's more accurate Wink cuz I did understand it as probably and I wondered why ...

Well you never know what the market holds for the future, XAUR could plummet, gold could plummet (that's very unlikely, but you never know as this is controlled by forces far beyond our reach ...).

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 658

Just wanted to point out that up until now, XAU price never went under its gold base value, so there doesn't seem to be any good reason (economically speaking) to exchange XAU for gold.
No but it does mean that the value wont drop lower than the value of gold. By not tying the value to the gold it does give it a bit more room for profits.
The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss. And a crash in gold prices could also hurt the value.

As I see it the main value of this coin is storage of wealth. For long term investments this coin would most likely yield a decent profit. For short term investments I think there are better options out there.

I think there is no need for a "No but" Smiley, I just said that melting a XAU is not profitable as the price of XAU is greater than the price of its gold value (the one corresponding to the amount of gold received when a XAU is melted). That's actually a fact Smiley.

Can you please elaborate more on why you think selling XAU quickly after purchasing would result in a small loss?
As you said you are buying them for more than the gold price. So it is possible for the value to drop without hitting the gold value floor. So maybe the correct word would be possibly instead of likely. By holding them long term you will have better chances of a profit as I see it.

Just wanted to point out that up until now, XAU price never went under its gold base value, so there doesn't seem to be any good reason (economically speaking) to exchange XAU for gold.
No but it does mean that the value wont drop lower than the value of gold. By not tying the value to the gold it does give it a bit more room for profits.
The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss. And a crash in gold prices could also hurt the value.

As I see it the main value of this coin is storage of wealth. For long term investments this coin would most likely yield a decent profit. For short term investments I think there are better options out there.

I think there is no need for a "No but" Smiley, I just said that melting a XAU is not profitable as the price of XAU is greater than the price of its gold value (the one corresponding to the amount of gold received when a XAU is melted). That's actually a fact Smiley.

Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I think the change from 1 XAU = 8000 XAUR will do the coin well.
but the minting price is too high. and there is manyholder that cant pay a such amount.
a campaign for minting with better possibility for new investors is a good solution....

how can we contact the XAURUM team ?

any email address ? cannot find on the website

it's for someone without bitcointalk account

In the RICO thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaurum-xaur-1546279, they provide their email address, here it is [email protected].

And if someone buys a coin which is representative of a "real physical gold" and orders that will be delivered, so if someone does order delivery of  for example 10 grams of gold (equivalent of a coin's value) will you take out that gold bar from the vault, melt it just to send out that 10 grams? And will it be shipped by post - no delivery charges?

Activity: 550
Where is the gold behind Xaurum being stored by Loomis (geographically)?

PS: Not because I want to rob it, but to know how prone it is to be influenced by external factors such as war.

I am also curious about this.

And if someone buys a coin which is representative of a "real physical gold" and orders that will be delivered, so if someone does order delivery of  for example 10 grams of gold (equivalent of a coin's value) will you take out that gold bar from the vault, melt it just to send out that 10 grams? And will it be shipped by post - no delivery charges?

GLOBAL DELIVERY

Xaurum is exchangeable for gold and is devlivered anywhere in the world.

We have posted about this in the RICO thread:

The old proofs of gold are found on our old blog: aurescoinstitute.tumblr.com
This is only the part of the gold reserves we keep in Slovenia, for faster melting. The main part is stored at Nadir, in Turkey and getting transfered to Loomis, this transfer contract will be published as soon as it is possible. Part of our team, is currenlty travelling to Turkey, to arrange for a re-location from the turkish Loomis to the an european-based Loomis storage facillity, because of the recent political activity. While discussing with Loomis at our last meeting, they were developing an online account for reviewing, we're hoping this will be availiable during the RICO, and permanently as an publicly open account, so anyone will be able to check the quantity of the gold reserves online. New funds for the gold reserves will be shipped directly to the new Loomis location.

When xaurums are melted, they are removed from the money supply, the gold is subtracted from the total gold reserves and shipped to the user, the costs of delivery will be covered by the user, as will the choice of transportation (security, mail insurance).
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

PS: Not because I want to rob it, but to know how prone it is to be influenced by external factors such as war.

I am also curious about this.

GLOBAL DELIVERY

Xaurum is exchangeable for gold and is devlivered anywhere in the world.
Activity: 160

how can we contact the XAURUM team ?

any email address ? cannot find on the website

it's for someone without bitcointalk account
There is another coin with the same ticker symbol which I almost bought by accident.  Any plans to change the ticker?
It will change from XAU to XAUR after the RICO is over.
Activity: 128
There is another coin with the same ticker symbol which I almost bought by accident.  Any plans to change the ticker?
Activity: 364
watching it closely from the start, some new development...let's see where this will take us  Smiley
cheers
Activity: 550
Xaurum RICO begins

At the moment xaurum price is 454,13$ , the average price from the announcement to today, that will be used for RICO minting was determined as 428,4$. This means, according to the Xaurum coinage formula, the minting price during the RICO would be 291,07$ for old XAU, considering the splitting, this means the minting price of new xaurum will be 0.03638375$ per XAUR.

Pages:
Jump to: