Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 8. (Read 111291 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So umm, I'm looking at c-cex and I see a new xaurum named coin called Xaurum 2.0 .

Is that the official designation?

I don't mind it as a name but I was hoping original xaurum would go away altogether...
No the official designation should be XAUR so I dont know why C-Cex called it something else.

The original XAU will be swapped by C-Cex so it will dissapear but the new XAUR market isnt up and running yet so I guess they are waiting for that.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So umm, I'm looking at c-cex and I see a new xaurum named coin called Xaurum 2.0 .

Is that the official designation?

I don't mind it as a name but I was hoping original xaurum would go away altogether...

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
Any progress with XAUR being listed on any exchanges?

of course! Bittrex is now doing their internal review for this project and will be listed soon
and XAUR will be available to trade before sunday at c-cex.
Activity: 22
A quick update

While we're nearing the end of our transition, we've updated our website to match the current information, to conclude it, we're all waiting for the listing on exchanges so we can update the coinmarketcap data, and Xaurum can really begin in its new phase.

Regarding the much anticipated exchanges; C-CEX listing is confirmed and will presumably happen sometime before sunday, this will include a swap between the existing XAU to XAUR on their platform. Bittrex is now doing their internal review of our project and will decide wheter to list us on that basis, we're confident this will be the case.

Thank you for the update!
Activity: 602
A quick update

While we're nearing the end of our transition, we've updated our website to match the current information, to conclude it, we're all waiting for the listing on exchanges so we can update the coinmarketcap data, and Xaurum can really begin in its new phase.

Regarding the much anticipated exchanges; C-CEX listing is confirmed and will presumably happen sometime before sunday, this will include a swap between the existing XAU to XAUR on their platform. Bittrex is now doing their internal review of our project and will decide wheter to list us on that basis, we're confident this will be the case.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

right?
what is going on?   lol

have literally ZERO exchanges been contacted by the dev?   if so, dev, whats the response?, i doubt you have heard NOTHING in over a week now from any exchange?   

this is getting weird..

why do zero exchanges want in on this?    even the small ones like nova, or megacrypto wont touch it, why?
Activity: 22

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
where i get xaur paymen twitter bounty???
please pm me !??

If you participated in the Twitter campaign and qualified, then you should contact yahoo62278 who managed the Twitter campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xaurum-twitter-campaignclosedbonuses-sent-1554708 and send them your address.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
where i get xaur paymen twitter bounty???
please pm me !??
We can't mine Xaurum. İsn't it?
Not directly. There will be a mining pool up soon that pays in XAUR.

Correct me if I am wrong, the price on the exchange also need to be higher than the minting price? If not, we cant mine?
I dont think it works that way for the mining pool. You are mining other coins and getting paid in XAUR, just like most multipools pay in BTC.

The coins you mine will be converted using the minting price and the coins you mined will be sold to buy more gold.

At least thats how think it will work.
Activity: 53

Correct me if I am wrong, the price on the exchange also need to be higher than the minting price? If not, we cant mine?
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Hey. I can withdraw coins with RICO platform myetherwallet?

I found this post for step by step to sent your coin on myetherwallet

Just follow this steps
1. Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/
2. Click send token  then
3. You can click json file if you have json file and upload or Click private key  and copy and paste your  private keys
4. Click unlock wallet
3. Click custom token
4. input these detail in the boxes
    Address: 0x4DF812F6064def1e5e029f1ca858777CC98D2D81
    Token Symbol: XAUR
    Decimals: 8
    then Click save.
You should have XAUR among the list of tokens (Note you must have generate wallet address before this steps). If not follow these steps to generate wallet and make sure you save or print out your private keys. This is very important
1. Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/
2. Enter a strong password with minimum of 9 characters and click generate (make sure you save your password)
3 You should see success, Copy your private key and save, you can also save JSON file, print out the the private keys
4 Save also your address

Then you  can not proceed to send token in the step above.

Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
the wallet balance is not displayed, transaction ID http://etherscan.io/tx/0xb275ad4ca6e99816e86928dfff82be1a988594474ad3e2721c5aa5d305714b3c

i have Mist 0.8.1 last version
Did you set your wallet to watch the XAUR tokens?
If you just transfer them they wont display.

Can't you justr download the wallet on the web page and send them there?

no sir you cannot Wink

the coin is undergoing a "Rebirth", and with it moving to the ETH Chain Wink

Thank you but i tried to withdraw them with the downloaded address from the windowa wallet. Hopefully I will get to send them to the correct address and the transaction doesn't go.

o noes!.  well im not part of the team so i can't offer any help on THAT one , damn lol that sux, hope they are recoverable somehow, tho you may just get lucky and have the transaction rejected   Wink
Activity: 34
the wallet balance is not displayed, transaction ID http://etherscan.io/tx/0xb275ad4ca6e99816e86928dfff82be1a988594474ad3e2721c5aa5d305714b3c

no sir you cannot Wink

Thank you but i tried to withdraw them with the downloaded address from the windowa wallet. Hopefully I will get to send them to the correct address and the transaction doesn't go.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

no sir you cannot Wink

Activity: 34

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Are there any exchanges trading Xaur? C-CEX has XAR before the split. And is there a timeline for restarting minting and mining now that the RICO is over? Sorry if these questions have been answered elsewhere.

No exchanges yet for XAUR, they contacted some and are waiting for them to reply. They said mining (the Goldmine) will be opened once XAUR is listed on exchanges:

Very  Good!  I look forward to when mining (the Goldmine)!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Are there any exchanges trading Xaur? C-CEX has XAR before the split. And is there a timeline for restarting minting and mining now that the RICO is over? Sorry if these questions have been answered elsewhere.

No exchanges yet for XAUR, they contacted some and are waiting for them to reply. They said mining (the Goldmine) will be opened once XAUR is listed on exchanges:

We'd like to thank Xaurum community, we really appreciate your support and thank you for all your help.

Righ now, we're focusing on getting listed on exchanges, we've contacted poloniex, bittrex, shapeshift, c-cex, btc38, bloombit and yobit, but it may take some time for them to review our information.

As we move forward, after we're listed on exchanges, we'll first be working on reopening the Goldmine.
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: