Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 42. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
please, help! later I saw a message stating that the pool was closed.
You can make a manual payment to me please
My worker is XLMo9KvZaZ5Zg4vqTc8TxRKd971EzrRChX
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Are you out of your mind or what?
What kind of answer was that?

Wat the problem with your mind? Not understand. It hurts?

Is simple answer. In Poland we mine, we get coins, we sell, we know if coin is good.
Here not paid, no tehnician anwers, so I don't know nothing. Blocks unconfirmed makes problem.

1g gold 40 euro. If you pay more for coin I think bad number for wallet. I hope I helps.  Wink
Oni mają problemy bo wypuściły ich pool z stara technologia i teraz moza upgrade zrobic zeby wszystko ocim ty mowisz wprowadiec
I nie mow tak bo te programy sa "open source" to znaczy nie tylko w polsce
Yea i dont understand why they released goldmine premature just feed into the downfall. It also sucks they were mistaken for AURcoin. AURcoin gained in the confusion and your coin lost. If things ran soother there coin could had a good launch. It would be good if they had a public announcement guaranteeing the backing of there currency with the gold. To have it on paper as contract in public would definitely shut critics up and boost support. At least if they are serious about the coin.

I really like the idea behind this coin and was going to support it Even if others tried this idea and failed you guys seem to be honest just have tech problems which could break you. Currency should have a gold standard and they should build on it will make it strong over time and never worthless.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Hmz, that's sad news about the goldmine. If you need any help with it, you know were to find me.
Activity: 47
It will not shutdown immediately, because some people rented rigs for longer times, but will shut down completely on Wednesday.

How can you be aware some of people rented rigs for longer periods? What is the communication channel some of them let you know they rented their rigs for a longer period and you should look after them? I don't know many people who would buy huge amount of new company stock or rent a rig for a longer period to mine new alt coin without having a tip from a stock broker or coin owner. If you support private miners you should announce that before people throw their wattage in. Lips sealed

As I know rented rigs can be directed to alternative stratum address also in case if primary pool dies. I don't see an issue here. Does Bitcoin announces block difficulty ahead so everyone can plan their rentals. LOL

Activity: 164
The pool is closing
will shut down completely on Wednesday. There will be one more payout before that

I've pulled my hashing power from the pool.
Any ideas when the next payout is? as I haven't received any yet (even though my rigs found 17 blocks on SHA while on your pool.)

XYyeJbi5JugvNThjya7NwMhkeXa5seZyP8

Hopefully the new pool will be better. Any ideas one when it may be functional?
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
The pool is closing

Due to the large number of complaints we are closing the pool completely and restarting with an automated one. It will not shutdown immediately, because some people rented rigs for longer times, but will shut down completely on Wednesday. There will be one more payout before that, and a final one, after we pull the plug. Every address will be compensated, if there was any loss, we will compensate you ourselves.

There was no unfair advantage, no difficulty optimizing (the pool does that automatically, only the high difficulty mining wasn't possible, and it wasn't possible for anyone) and I don't really see the advantage an early payout would give you on the marketplace when the increments are as low relative to the money supply. Of course this wasn't a planned alpha, it just unfortunately turned out to be. The Goldmine will be reopened when we can automate it fully.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I didn't get a single fraction of XAU yet...
Payouts are done. Check.

I got a decent payout with my scrypt rig. So, I'm gonna try sha and throw 3 S3s at the pool today.

My mining session went smoothly, got paid out. No problems so far.

For about 0.05 btc of mining I got about 0.13 XAU

The payouts will be irregular, and late. Because of this we were thinking of closing the pool, but decided it is better to leave it open, while we establish a fully automated one.

I believe it makes it an unfair advantage for those who are getting paid and for those who aren't. Those who were and are getting paid have an option to trade, calculate mining profitability and adjust the rigs. It seem's most of us had problems with adjusting workers difficulties. I'm not tempted participating in alpha phase when real money is involved and some 'random' miners are having unfair head start at trading.

Alpha phases of developement are alpha phases with a reason. In video games user accounts are deleted and accomplishments erased after testing phases and before launch. Users who participated in testing phase are usually compensated with a fan pack, amount of ingame currency or some costume because they were there from the start. In this case this is not testing anymore. Your XAU currency is being traded on a free market and we are supposed to take you seriously.

One for closure? "What was the standard by choosing addresses being paid and those who weren't?"
Activity: 25

Wat the problem with your mind? Not understand. It hurts?

Is simple answer. In Poland we mine, we get coins, we sell, we know if coin is good.
Here not paid, no tehnician anwers, so I don't know nothing. Blocks unconfirmed makes problem.

1g gold 40 euro. If you pay more for coin I think bad number for wallet. I hope I helps.  Wink
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
  We are experiencing some starting issues, mainly because the multipool isn't fully automated. It seems that there can be no growth without some growing pains. It is because we are still in the most early stages, that we must ask for your patience.

The problems are, and will remain (until we change the pool) the payouts, as almost everything this pool does is done manually. The payouts will be irregular, and late. Because of this we were thinking of closing the pool, but decided it is better to leave it open, while we establish a fully automated one. Because of this, we ask you to mine only, if you don't need fast payouts, a sort of alpha phase pool for the early miners that support our project, and ask the miners that need regular and transparent payouts to stop mining and join us later, when we open a better pool. Of course all the past hash will be included in future payouts.

The problems of payouts aside, the ones delivered seem as profitable as we anticipated.

For about 0.05 btc of mining I got about 0.13 XAU

This was our desired result, a profit for all - miners, traders, holders. We now have a proof of concept, that formalized cooporation benefits all, the problem is only with full formalization/automation.

In only 20 hours, we mined almost 3g of gold, of which around half was used to back all the existing Xaurum while yielding the 40% profitability for miners. This data is only for the 20 hours of the first day, and the results are already noticable. When it will run smoothly, and the fees and store profits are also included, the growth will be accelerated even further.

We have mined 1,278578482 of new Xaurum. What does that mean? It means we now have 1017,278578 of total Xaurum money supply, and now each coin is not only backed by the initial 1g of gold, but that each Xaurum had been additionaly backed by 0,001620727 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,001620727 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

We appreciate your support, and will resolve all the issues as soon as possible. Again, please wait for the payouts, and please stop mining if you don't have the patience for this chaotic early phase.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Can someone please explain me about the concept of the coin and the reason for someone to invest in this?

When payout, when stats, when blockchain... we can!

Can someone please explain me about the concept of the coin and the reason for someone to invest in this?

When payout, when stats, when blockchain... we can!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Tried to get through the specs but can't get enough of it.
Is this coin really backed by Gold?
This thing works? I and friends mining 2 days. When payout? This real?
umm there seems to be some confusion around the abbreviation for your coin XAU and XAUcoin. People may be dumping you based on that association so i would do something quick

https://www.coinhills.com/market/xau/
it was 0,05 BTC not 0,5 (check above). My mistake, sorry. I corrected the post as well.

0,05 BTC or 0,5 BTC makes no difference at all.  Roll Eyes
For 0.5 BTC he would be getting 1.3 XAU = just a very little difference :-)
yea minimal 1 decimal place error of by one who cares lol
Activity: 243
it was 0,05 BTC not 0,5 (check above). My mistake, sorry. I corrected the post as well.

For 0.5 BTC he would be getting 1.3 XAU = just a very little difference :-)

Pages:
Jump to: