Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 43. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
My mining session went smoothly, got paid out. No problems so far.

How about the profitability?
Can you guys post if you have been running for 24 hours your how much you are making on average for 1Th/s for Sha256 A 1Gh/s for Scrypt Miners?
It would help with transparency. This pool is just starting out they probably will get stats up to avoid negative comments left on this pool if they hope to stop those comments from deterring first time miners so they can grow.

I believe they will post actual numbers that can be confirmed by miners. There is no way they can compromise the stats - the current miners would see and comment.

If you get 0,13 XAU for 0,5 BTC of mining, then there is really no need to adjust the stats in any way. The profitability is extraordinary.
Agree?
.13 XAU=.08472481BTC at it's "current best" he should be getting over .32746534 XAU @ .5 BTC of mining to be more profoittable than BTC

it was 0,05 BTC not 0,5 (check above). My mistake, sorry. I corrected the post as well.
Activity: 213
I'm mining on Scrypt pool but I didn't get anything, Win wallet is fully synced but nothing Sad
That's my address: XUp6BrMoLtGoYru38LNTovgK8L9fG1Mpo8

I dont see your adress unless you took it off.

Can you guys post if you have been running for 24 hours your how much you are making on average for 1Th/s for Sha256 A 1Gh/s for Scrypt Miners?
It would help with transparency. This pool is just starting out they probably will get stats up to avoid negative comments left on this pool if they hope to stop those comments from deterring first time miners so they can grow.

I believe they will post actual numbers that can be confirmed by miners. There is no way they can compromise the stats - the current miners would see and comment.

If you get 0,13 XAU for 0,5 BTC of mining, then there is really no need to adjust the stats in any way. The profitability is extraordinary.
Agree?
.13 XAU=.08472481BTC at it's "current best" he should be getting over .32746534 XAU @ .5 BTC of mining to be more profoittable than BTC
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
BTW! Don't click on 'Need a rental?' link on http://multipool.aurumproject.io/

It's refferal link https://www.miningrigrentals.com/?ref=11848 left there by person with nickname 'elitemobb' who didn't write
free source NOMP code on a better advertising spot then from actual author. LOL.

Giving a % of your earnings to a 3rd person who concealed his refferal link into a free source code from GITHUB? No thank you!

I've been running ~500-600GH (SHA) for 48hrs now, found 16 blocks and didn't get a payment. I assume I will be included in the next payout?
XYyeJbi5JugvNThjya7NwMhkeXa5seZyP8

I've been mining since block 90 and haven't got a dime! I'll send them electricity bill if necessary.  Wink

Agree?

No I don't. I believe pool is run by kids. I've been along since block 90. Now we are in block 2275. No payment yet.
suprnova.cc is reputable pool provider for new and and other shitcoins and works for 1% fee. I wouldn't mind paying that amount
to get payments after confirmed blocks.

Block explorer would be nice BTW!  Lips sealed

I'm back to mining my favorite coins until payment isuess and devs technical problems are gone.  Cool

If you get 0,13 XAU for 0,05 BTC of mining, then there is really no need to adjust the stats in any way. The profitability is extraordinary.
Agree?
For about 0.05 btc of mining I got about 0.13 XAU

That is very very nice :-) Did you rent or own the rig?

Activity: 22
For about 0.05 btc of mining I got about 0.13 XAU

Activity: 164
I've been running ~500-600GH (SHA) for 48hrs now, found 16 blocks and didn't get a payment. I assume I will be included in the next payout?
XYyeJbi5JugvNThjya7NwMhkeXa5seZyP8

It would be nice if the pool listed current accumulated payout amounts as well as what the minim payout is.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Sorry, nothing to do but wait. Both for more info, and more payouts...
I am mining since block 90 with 15Mh/s non stop with XSNdUs7DULwcZrf2LX1ZSgav6J4q5EkhT4... no payout.
I was mining 12 hours with 500MH/s from block 90-1000 XVqE2jFiSRKL5Yf9CkNpmJ4zab46K56xn2... no payout. 

How am I able to calculate daily profitability? Please advise!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I got a decent payout with my scrypt rig. So, I'm gonna try sha and throw 3 S3s at the pool today.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I've tried to send 1GHs+ to pool. But pool constantly refused my rigs because of too low diff on pool. Your scrypt pool mines worldcoin & potcoin whose diff is too low to mine with high speeds.
You need to reroute the hash power to different coins, or split the hashpower to mine same coin.

I've split my hashpower into ~0.1 ghs each and I'm running 5 different workers with the same workername.
Activity: 168
This means you'll be included in the next payout, when you accumulate enough... Its not dumping energy for nothing, but it takes longer to get counted for a payout for smaller rigs.

This shouldn't be like that and we'll probably have to close the pool and rebuild it sometime soon, or we'll keep this one running while we make another one.
you should add a port and a coin for it for smaller rigs, this would help
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
This means you'll be included in the next payout, when you accumulate enough... Its not dumping energy for nothing, but it takes longer to get counted for a payout for smaller rigs.

This shouldn't be like that and we'll probably have to close the pool and rebuild it sometime soon, or we'll keep this one running while we make another one.
Activity: 168
I think that you just have small amounts of hash-power and it hasn't accumulated beyond a certain threshold. Even for the big rigs, the amount of transaction fee is quite a substantial part of the payouts. I'll have to ask the pool manager to be sure, but he is in another timezone and will take time ...
so this means for me that ive done with mining at XAU Goldmine , its realy not worth to dump the energy for nothing
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I think, that you just have small amounts of hash-power and it hasn't accumulated beyond a certain threshold. Even for the big rigs, the amount of transaction fee is quite a substantial part of the payouts. I'll have to ask the pool manager to be sure, but he is in another timezone and will take time ...
My hashpower is&was over 100Mhs all the time. And the total HR was under 1 GHs when I started to mine.
Pages:
Jump to: