Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 50. (Read 111343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
XAU not AU
correct?

Can we at least find original names?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Wow looks like ur trust rating went down  mine untarnished . Guess robin hood lives on!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
So yea I was gonna scam u like u scammed us unfortunately ur too poor to pay I just ruined your dreams buddy and all it took was Google haha haha next time don't use your job for your scam
Lol
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Okay I was just trying to scam u but it didn't work

Here is what I got
Hello @innerspace8  
http://si.linkedin.com/pub/igor-cei/2b/299/6

Call me out ! U get burned..
Aurusco institute is where u work as a machine operator when ur not ripping people off with mlm ponzis ... lol man u can't even get a desk job and ur scam shows how dumb u really are... Next time  do not Fuck with me... Better to ignore the truth than fight it

Go to his Twitter @innerspace8 u can see he favorited Arum project.   This is him Igor cei or tzei
So put your money with this guy

https://mobile.twitter.com/urumproject/status/570293877338476544
Any that doubts my intention can see message between me and another member here

quote author=MickGhee link=action=profile;u=205658 date=1426466324]
Hey bud I got an the scoop on Arum project ... Hope u aren't in it . Right now I'm trying to strong arm the dev. But no matter what I will reveal my secrets . Just trying to scam him because he is a scammer if successful I'll give a good portion away. Either way stay away from it cause it's bogus 100%
[/quote]
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
MickGhee you are hilarious. (He' wrote 6 pms trying to blackmail us for btc.)

All the relevant information should be transparent, if you're going to FUD, do your job right and stop flooding the inbox. Post here.

Here are his PMs:

Ooh I got u now mofo http://si.linkedin.com/pub/igor-cei/2b/299/6

3btc now please or I post in 15 min

You will need this 12 min1MVXUzJM28v4QKPBGpgeb5fHiT9TqFqyWv

Seeing as how ur offline I guess your done haha

Oh innerspace8 I know who u r Igor cei tzei or whatever.  U think Bitcoin is a mlm pyramid scam I'll show u..  it's 5 btc now buddy cause u made me stay up all night ... U got till  0730 gmt

Here
1MVXUzJM28v4QKPBGpgeb5fHiT9TqFqyWv

Better hurry

Gotta sleep I'll give u till 1300 cya btw I know who u hired for .. code ... Pool ... Etc better pay ur debts

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Keep buying
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh Igor I know where u live now!

I got so much innerspace I 8 the whole thing
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
quit spamming and share info or gtfo..?
Yea taxable but not recognized as an asset means no protection under the law for US I give a Fuck about you. As I see the legal means by which u can DEFRAUD the community here.. am I the only one

we can't legally sell the institute for profit nor use the funds ourselves, this is the extent of the protection that law can provide.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Yea taxable but not recognized as an asset means no protection under the law for US I give a Fuck about you. As I see the legal means by which u can DEFRAUD the community here.. am I the only one
On December 23, 2013, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Slovenia issued a formal opinion about the status of the bitcoin and other virtual currencies in response to a request from the Tax Administration of the Republic of Slovenia.[118]  The opinion states that the bitcoin is not a monetary means under Slovenian law and not a financial instrument.  According to the Ministry of Finance, the existing legislative framework does not contain provisions applicable to businesses involved in bitcoin trading.[119]  However, the Ministry stressed that taxation of bitcoin income still warrants review on an individual basis.  
Source http://www.loc.gov/law/help/bitcoin-survey/#slovenia
Meaning say what u want with no legal repercussion. SCAM!
From the source of the text:

"The Tax Administration of the Republic of Slovenia requested a formal response from the Ministry of Finance about status of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies. About it writes portal CoinDesk. The Ministry of Finance published the official response which says that it is not a monetary means under Slovenian law and it is not a financial instrument. However, the ministry stressed that taxation of Bitcoin income still warrants a review on an individual basis. It is necessary to determine who actually generates an income, and classify what sort of income is being generated.

Thus some income will be taxed. Income made by individuals is subject to standard income tax provisions, irrespective of the form. Bitcoin income will apparently be taxed by measuring the bitcoin/euro exchange at the time of the transaction. Personal income tax is not paid on capital gains. Individuals who generate income by selling Bitcoins will not pay income tax. At that profits derived from trading and mining Bitcoin are taxed as income under the provisions of Slovenian personal income legislation."

Sadly, we are probably the only country where mining is taxed.

I doesn't matter though, we can't use bitcoins, as they are too volatile. We sell our ICO for bitcoins only in small increments, the rest is in dollars, and everything will be exchanged for fiat immediately, we'll get it on bitsamp and wire it to our bank account. Once on a bank account, the funds can only be spent by the institute for its stated purposes. We don't claim we don't require trust, but once we buy gold as the institute, we can't legally sell the institute for profit nor use the funds ourselves, this is the extent of the protection that law can provide.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Really so I'm supposed to believe ur million dollar company exists because of 1 link that can't be verified any where else DYOR oh u can't because all links point to this thread meaning it was created here by u
Here.
, we founded Auresco specifically for this project,.
What gold
Umm you are spelling out scam

And
On December 23, 2013, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Slovenia issued a formal opinion about the status of the bitcoin and other virtual currencies in response to a request from the Tax Administration of the Republic of Slovenia.[118]  The opinion states that the bitcoin is not a monetary means under Slovenian law and not a financial instrument.  According to the Ministry of Finance, the existing legislative framework does not contain provisions applicable to businesses involved in bitcoin trading.[119]  However, the Ministry stressed that taxation of bitcoin income still warrants review on an individual basis. 
Source http://www.loc.gov/law/help/bitcoin-survey/#slovenia
Meaning say what u want with no legal repercussion. SCAM!

Really so I'm supposed to believe ur million dollar company exists because of 1 link that can't be verified any where else DYOR oh u can't because all links point to this thread meaning it was created here by u

lol foot in mouth moment.

That remains to be seen, and at this time, unlikely
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

lol foot in mouth moment.
Here.

We're not a million dollar company, we founded Auresco specifically for this project, its a non-profit (so the founders can't legally sell the gold or use it in a different way).
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
We understand that there were a thousand gold scams in crypto and that trust in gold backed anything is close to zero. This is why we're probably going to sell more coins in regular economy until we deliver proof of gold.

Regarding that topic, all links are down, does anyone have any dox on this? From what it looks, it could have been ok, it it weren't a scam.

I saw no claim of exchanging crypto for gold, there has to be a way to guarantee it at all times (economically, legally, practically), or all claims of a backed coin are unfounded. We're in the proces of establishing this guarantee as the option of exchanging every Xaurum in circulation for its worth in gold. We have described how this will benefit us and you economically, we have created a legal entity to do so legally, and are developing the page to do so practically. If you have any other ideas how to establish this, please share them. We aren't ready to give up the use of crypto because of scams and believe that what is needed to evolve crypto past its current era of scams is precisely to show the benefits of cooperation.

Yea the value of each coin(0) for gold 0

He is saying because the eventual value is 0 he doesn't need any gold
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Auresco Institute dosent exist and this is an obvious scam a quick Google search reveals that instantly. Shame on u cex and dev
Activity: 560
Watch this...

...but don't trust this Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: