Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 48. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
8 BTC buy wall - a gift from this scumbag, take the time to sell.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
UPDATE 14.4. 2015:

Today is the last day of c-cex ICO, it ends at midnight, the bank deposits will close tomorrow at 12.00 CET. If anyone waited for the last moment, you're in luck, BTC volatility now granted you the opportunity to buy Xaurum below prices on the xau/btc market.

As it looks now, the starting coinage will be around 1 kg in gold reserves, so around 1000 Xaurum coins in exchange. We have already ordered 0.5 kg gold, and are expecting it in about 3 weeks, the second half will be ordered when the ICO funds are released from c-cex. The multipool will start running as soon as possible after the end of ICO, it will be operational at the time we acquire all the reserves and provide proof of gold, but probably much earlier.

Wallet will be released tomorrow at 12.00 CET.
We ask you to download it and run as soon as possible, so we can get the node count up.

good riddance see u at 0

i fell out of my chair when i read a kg of gold hahahahahahahahah

if u believe these scammers have 40k usd then i got a bridge for sale
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
UPDATE 14.4. 2015:

Today is the last day of c-cex ICO, it ends at midnight, the bank deposits will close tomorrow at 12.00 CET. If anyone waited for the last moment, you're in luck, BTC volatility now granted you the opportunity to buy Xaurum below prices on the xau/btc market.

As it looks now, the starting coinage will be around 1 kg in gold reserves, so around 1000 Xaurum coins in exchange. We have already ordered 0.5 kg gold, and are expecting it in about 3 weeks, the second half will be ordered when the ICO funds are released from c-cex. The multipool will start running as soon as possible after the end of ICO, it will be operational at the time we acquire all the reserves and provide proof of gold, but probably much earlier.

Wallet will be released tomorrow at 12.00 CET.
We ask you to download it and run as soon as possible, so we can get the node count up.

UPDATE:

We've had quite the demand, so we'll be able to buy some of the reserves while the ICO is still open. If you have any suggestions, how to provide you with the proof of gold, we'd like to hear them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Wow, the wallet looks great! Any more exchanges looking to add this coin?

Thank you.
Right now we're in the coinage phase, so there is no coins in exchange yet, however when its done and we provide proof of gold and delivery, we'll start the mining and try to get listed on as many exchanges as possible.

Thank you.
Right now we're in the coinage phase, so there is no coins in exchange yet, however when its done and we provide proof of gold and delivery, we'll start the mining and try to get listed on as many exchanges as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
Activity: 356
Merit: 250

I saw a commenter, that said, "Oh this is exactly what is in the ANN", I can concur with that more and less, but lets be honest the project it's on the launch , they can release a lot of info, so they will be suprises. If you read it carefully you will notice some extra info that will be helpfully for those who already entrusted in this project.

I as a news operator I believe this is a good project, nothing less. It has a chance to success. But as people are more for free change and money. Like I saw these days that "NEM" project who is a bit on the rush right now because people got free money. Nothing more. They even lied to people in front that they aren't made from NXT and they remade it all...when the whole wallet it has the same layout as a NXT wallet.

People tend in this industry to not look over the project that really has something real behind it and they look more to where they can beg or get some free money from it. The "get-rich-quick" scheme is still the major mentality of this industry. Which is very sad.

Trust this project or not it's up to all users. If you don't like it, you can go and beg for some free change somewhere else. But don't expect people to hand out gold just like that because you don't like the project, or something like that.

My personal opinion is that I like it and it can have a great success.

Good luck guys !

You should really check your grammar being a news operator!
Activity: 812

I saw a commenter, that said, "Oh this is exactly what is in the ANN", I can concur with that more and less, but lets be honest the project it's on the launch , they can release a lot of info, so they will be suprises. If you read it carefully you will notice some extra info that will be helpfully for those who already entrusted in this project.

I as a news operator I believe this is a good project, nothing less. It has a chance to success. But as people are more for free change and money. Like I saw these days that "NEM" project who is a bit on the rush right now because people got free money. Nothing more. They even lied to people in front that they aren't made from NXT and they remade it all...when the whole wallet it has the same layout as a NXT wallet.

People tend in this industry to not look over the project that really has something real behind it and they look more to where they can beg or get some free money from it. The "get-rich-quick" scheme is still the major mentality of this industry. Which is very sad.

Trust this project or not it's up to all users. If you don't like it, you can go and beg for some free change somewhere else. But don't expect people to hand out gold just like that because you don't like the project, or something like that.

My personal opinion is that I like it and it can have a great success.

Good luck guys !
wow you are still trying to push this crap?

That looks like a paid article.  Its basically the original ANN posted on a news site.  Yeah thats some breaking news.
And whats your problem?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

wow you are still trying to push this crap?

That looks like a paid article.  Its basically the original ANN posted on a news site.  Yeah thats some breaking news.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
send them money and u will be poor these fools trying to run scams so big they stink have fun cya at 0

We now offer direct purchase from Auresco internationaly, for those who would rather purchase Xaurum with fiat. If you wish to do so, send us an email with your name, surname and quantity of fiat you are investing (we accept EUR and USD) at [email protected] and we'll provide you with the bank account number and other relevant information. Purchases will be availiable until 13. 4. 2015.

I'm counting down the days to the release of the wallet!!!!! Cheesy

i second this, a metaphorically  tangible item would be nice Smiley

We're planing to release it around easter.

That's 4k+ $ never to be seen again

In time, we're going to stream it on twitch.

twitch is reserved for game streaming only.. you will be banned for streaming anything else..

Might be, but that hasn't stopped so many people streaming even stratum outputs on twitch lol
Ah, I thought they had more general streaming content, I remember that at one time, live stream of puppies was pretty popular. I'm sure we can find an alternative easily, though.

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's 4k+ $ never to be seen again

In time, we're going to stream it on twitch.

twitch is reserved for game streaming only.. you will be banned for streaming anything else..

Might be, but that hasn't stopped so many people streaming even stratum outputs on twitch lol
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'm counting down the days to the release of the wallet!!!!! Cheesy

i second this, a metaphorically  tangible item would be nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Pages:
Jump to: