Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 52. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
" - 9,000,000 XAU in guardian nodes "            

please explain this

Centralized blockchain nodes that collect fees and stakes. They add collcted profit to the gold reserves, creating a flat increase of value of all coins in exchange (that can always be exchanged for gold). Guaridan nodes never enter exchange and are kept by Auresco Institute, if we can, we'll develop a software way to separate staking coins from normal ones. But for now, our reasoning is, that if you trust us with the gold, you can trust us with preserving the blockchain (especially if you profit directly from it).

So you propose centralized ownership of your customers gold and centralized control and ownership of block chain technology that must be fully decentralized and in the ownership of individuals to work properly.

Cheesy

and you want people to buy shares in a company Institute that no one can currently find any public knowledge of existing  unless you demonstrate otherwise by presenting certificates from the Official Companies Register

we already know that you propose to buy gold with the ICO funds  so their is not point asking to see that
Activity: 550
Merit: 500

please explain this

Centralized blockchain nodes that collect fees and stakes. They add collcted profit to the gold reserves, creating a flat increase of value of all coins in exchange (that can always be exchanged for gold). Guaridan nodes never enter exchange and are kept by Auresco Institute, if we can, we'll develop a software way to separate staking coins from normal ones. But for now, our reasoning is, that if you trust us with the gold, you can trust us with preserving the blockchain (especially if you profit directly from it).
ICO on C-CEX:

https://c-cex.com/?p=xau-usd

https://c-cex.com/?p=xau-btc

ICO will sell 10,000 XAU in one month . Half will be sold in crypto-economy on c-cex and half in regular economy at Auresco Institute. XAU not sold will be added to the remaining 990,000 XAU for mining. All XAU in exchange will be fully backed by gold.

When ICO is over, gold will be bought and stored. Auresco Institute takes 5% rebate on gold purchases.

What is the physical registered address of  Auresco Institute please

http://www.eugo.gov.si/en/starting/business-registration/institute/  <<<<<<<<<< HuhHuhHuh

Where are your Articles of Association found   I cannot find Auresco Institute  in the Offical Companies Register

Auresco Institute

Auresco Institute is a non-govement, non-profit, financial institution, serving as a legal entity. Based in Slovenia, EU, it serves as a crypto-guild, counting all holders of Xaurum as its members,
 capable of participation and cooperation. Auresco Institute's duty is the development and maintainance of Aurum project, it is funded by maximum of 5% rebate on gold purchases.
 It preserves the blockchain by running the guardian nodes, its value by securing the gold reserves and running the website aurumproject.io where it will be exchanging XAU for its worth in gold,
according to the gold reserves. This exchange will be accessible as "melting" on the website, gold will be shipped globally.
Cooperation and participation will be organized on freenode #aurumproject, announcements will be posted on twitter @urumproject. All actions will be as transparent as possible.

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

please explain this
ICO on C-CEX:

https://c-cex.com/?p=xau-usd

https://c-cex.com/?p=xau-btc

ICO will sell 10,000 XAU in one month . Half will be sold in crypto-economy on c-cex and half in regular economy at Auresco Institute. XAU not sold will be added to the remaining 990,000 XAU for mining. All XAU in exchange will be fully backed by gold.

When ICO is over, gold will be bought and stored. Auresco Institute takes 5% rebate on gold purchases.

Aurum Project

Aurum is a project of creating a precious crypto, it's goal is the representation, preservation and accumulation of value. A golden blockchain is created, its currency, Xaurum, is coined
as a representative commodity money, 100% backed with gold. Each Xaurum in exchange is backed by 1g certified gold of 999.9 purity and is exchangeable for it by Auresco Institute online globally.
 It is created to perpetually rise in value by continually increasing the gold reserves - for this, some crypto-alchemy is required.

Coinage

Xaurum is coined out of a Proof of Stake blockchain, with starting 0.01% yearly inflation. 10,000 of coins are sold on ICO by Auresco Institute, 10,000 of 1g 999.9 certified gold is bought,
 below EU retail prices. This way 10,000 usable coins, 100% backed by gold are created. 990,000 of the coins will be mineable at our PoS multipool,
making the total of coins in exchange 1,000,000 when all are mined. 90% of the coins will serve as guardian nodes, running on secure severs transparently, and will never enter exchange.
Time required for the acquisition of gold reserves is 2-4 weeks, time needed for shipping 3-7 days.

so imagine they will take the ICO funds to actually buy 10,000 physical 1g gold bars to 'back' 10,000 Xaurum coins supposedly

990,000 Xaurum coins are created on top of the 10,000 so now this 'backed' gold is instantly devalued x10 unless they can buy gold at 10 times lower than the retail spot price

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Someone needs to put a stop to this shit.

show all 10,000 x 1g 999.9 physical gold bars and or certification of genuine EU mint vault holding

and Auresco Institute company or registration incorporation next to an Xaurum online wallet please

Merit: 10
is this a joke i expect this ico to make 0 btc invest your money in the one true xaucoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaucoin-xau-gold-like-asset-store-of-value-pow-sha-256-974426
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XAU/BTC

and also xaurum you are not fooling anyone with your fake buys Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I like the concept, coin backing up with real gold will be great

Backing up a crypto coin is a bad concept. It totally exposes it to unnecessary dangers of government actions and third party malfeasance.

Agreed  It is practically impossible to back a true crypto currency with anything

crypto currency gets its value from the goods and services it can be exchanged for in a free market

we have xaucoin  which is based on the Bitcoin model with only 2.1 million xaucoin  with true rarity and scarcity value potential

no ico either or PoS  and also helps to test the Bitcoin model long term after all 21 million BTC are in circulation and miners will only see block rewards of transaction fees

xaucoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaucoin-xau-gold-like-asset-store-of-value-pow-sha-256-974426

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Backing up a crypto coin is a bad concept. It totally exposes it to unnecessary dangers of government actions and third party malfeasance.

Blockchains as the decentralized, transparent, public ledger are useful in all intersubjective interaction, especially in economic ones. I think crypto needs to solve the problem of creating crypto-commodities, to connect with outer economies and further the use and adoption of blockchain technology. Aurum project proposes its model as a solution to this problem, and will test it by creating a representative money that can serve as money, as well as commodity trading tool.

I've checked out your page, you seem like the ideal user of our coin. Because our 1g of gold will be cheaper than your 0.5, you can use Xaurum to get the gold to fill your plastic cards. Who knows, maybe you can save on your costs and lower your prices.

algo?
PoS 2.0

If you would like to participate in our proof of delivery puzzle, reply to BelTirid's post on twitter. No need to be precise.

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

Activity: 22
Among all of the shite coins, I think this idea looks solid, and it's been a while since the last quality coin..The facts seem to be straight forward, not to complicated, so I don't see why ICO wouldn't go through. If people see a great idea, then their intellect shouldn't allow the FUD to interfere.
Activity: 476
but ICO will ruin everything, hard to get many user if there are ICO
Activity: 490
Activity: 658
Well your website is really bare bones, there is practically nothing there and I couldn't find any verifiable info about 'Auresco Institute'. Furthermore you're have a newbie account and none of the team members are using their real names, you gotta admit, the whole thing doesn't really inspire trust. Good luck with your project though!

it's time we end our support of newbie accounts who dont reveal their identity. or dont have a proper registered business. i can tell from the tacky as hell wallet this is a scam. will not be surprised if the multipool never even pays out. from what ive seen in my interviews. there's a few devs on here that keep releasing clonecloins with all sorts of elaborate schemes under newbie accounts. their ability to keep scamming cryptousers is in that they can create a new internet identity with every new clone and pretend to be a new person. and never believe anyone who says their coin is pegged to gold. biggest lie ever told.
Pages:
Jump to: