Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 5. (Read 111291 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Just received a message from c-cex saying my xaur was in my account and yes, it is. Thanks to the c-cex crew for rectifying the problem and thanks to c-cex for being the first exchange to list beautiful xaur.  Grin

I sold all my other crypto to buy more xaurum because I've just got a feeling that xaur is going to blast off and be a couple of dollars per xaur within 5 months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wth happened?? is it scam coin?

oh i got it, its 1 xaur equals to 0.0004 gold! so its a 25 cent coin
Activity: 31
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ha!Awesome time to buy! Even DAO Tokens cost more than XAUR now! Xaur is ridiculous cheap! I am in
i have also sone xaur , better to buy _it is still cheap and can grow quick
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Ha!Awesome time to buy! Even DAO Tokens cost more than XAUR now! Xaur is ridiculous cheap! I am in
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Just a little fact:
ETH has approximately same number of coins is not gold backed and its 11 USD.
Lisk has 100 mio coins and the price is 0,28 USD and it is still an idea with roadmap, nothing to back it with.
DigixDAO has 2 mio tokens and the price 10 USD - no gold whatsoever.
... and so on, and so on.

I don't think this coins are expensive. I actually believe some of them will grow.
I do think that XAUR is where BTC was when it was born.

So, don't worry for XAUR. Just thank all the dumpers for selling it at this prices.
Activity: 425
Is the current rate below RICO price?
Activity: 53
we need a good high vol exchange for this, I cant recommend c-cex.
Activity: 392
xaur will be now top1 volume at ccex , look just started price will go up soon , skyrocket  Cheesy
i agree those that hold will do well
x10 can be next month -hope to see soon bittrex or poloniex
that coin is great
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
C-Cex deposit issue got resolved Smiley
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
xaur will be now top1 volume at ccex , look just started price will go up soon , skyrocket  Cheesy
i agree those that hold will do well
16 Aug $1534  Huh current $0.088050  Lips sealed
old coin was 1534 , because it was only 8к coin _now we have 82 mil
Activity: 1085
16 Aug $1534  Huh current $0.088050  Lips sealed
Activity: 658
With today's prices, I get 1 KG gold (pure gold metal 999.99%) spending XAUR in sum of about 90 USD or about 80 EUR?!?
Or something changed and that is not in ANN?

I'm confused. XAUR is weighed against gold. I don't know, the price change per XAUR against btc will reflect the gold weightage. Someone or dev shoud come and answer this question, please.
BTC price and gold value isnt directly connected.

The gold just gives XAUR a minimum guaranteed value.

But the higher the BTC price the faster the gold store will grow, making XAUR even more valuable.
Activity: 10
30+ hours waiting for Dev to "Approve" my withdrawal.

PLEASE GIVE ME MY TOKENS --
Activity: 364
dont sell cheap look at ccex . huge amout someone is buying to tush price up after poloniex
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
With today's prices, I get 1 KG gold (pure gold metal 999.99%) spending XAUR in sum of about 90 USD or about 80 EUR?!?

I'm confused. XAUR is weighed against gold. I don't know, the price change per XAUR against btc will reflect the gold weightage. Someone or dev shoud come and answer this question, please.
Activity: 658
Look at the title of the thread. 1 XAUR = 0.00039864737 g gold

For 1 kg gold you would need about 2.5 million XAUR which is a lot more than 80 EUR.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: