Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 7. (Read 111291 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Another raisin why I try to avoid c-cex at all costs....scammy ICOs, backend messes...couldn't something like this be tested in isolation to prevent issues when going live?  Just curious.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
yep, a few thousand xaurum sent to c-cex 6hrs ago and it's not there now thanks to the address mess...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
It is just dump coins Undecided. There is news from Bittrex?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

C-cex is aware of the issue, and it is being worked on.

Great to hear that ,, Hope More Successful For this Project
just need more Support Smiley

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

C-cex is aware of the issue, and it is being worked on.

That is great to hear!

Thank you so much for commenting upon this. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

There are several Xaurum investors with deposit issues on C-cex. Could you please get in touch with them to kindly ask them to resolve the issue?

It appears that the CCEX staff falsely relates the "contract address" of a deposit as the "deposit address", which is not the case.

The contract address of a transaction is a different one than the deposit address.

I hope they will sort this out..

Here is an example transaction of mine that I did:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x619d780498e3dc9d9770c4e2997f2e3aaf4fbeac69bc8ce11be1d8a53d7a3b29

I highlighted in this figure the transaction details (sender and receiver address).

ya mine too.... why would they put the wrong deposit addy up for us?   wow thats a pretty dumb mistake...
now my XAUR is stuck somewhere too then?  wow.....
Activity: 550

There are several Xaurum investors with deposit issues on C-cex. Could you please get in touch with them to kindly ask them to resolve the issue?

It appears that the CCEX staff falsely relates the "contract address" of a deposit as the "deposit address", which is not the case.

The contract address of a transaction is a different one than the deposit address.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x619d780498e3dc9d9770c4e2997f2e3aaf4fbeac69bc8ce11be1d8a53d7a3b29

I highlighted in this figure the transaction details (sender and receiver address).

C-cex is aware of the issue, it is being worked on.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Activity: 658
Looks like c-cex is attempting to rectify its mess right now as they've shut the coin info page down for maintenance. I wouldn't buy or trade anything xau/xaur/xau2 until it's all cleared up over there.

It's going to be messy with old xau still in play- let's hope the other exchanges don't try to run 2 different xaurums at once...
You are a bit too late. Its the old XAU that has been shut down. And its gone. There is only XAUR now.
There is already a lot of trading going on on XAUR.
Looks like c-cex is attempting to rectify its mess right now as they've shut the coin info page down for maintenance. I wouldn't buy or trade anything xau/xaur/xau2 until it's all cleared up over there.

It's going to be messy with old xau still in play- let's hope the other exchanges don't try to run 2 different xaurums at once...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
some months ago i buyed 1 for 0.099 btc , this price makes me laugh-
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
XAU / XAU2 / XAUR  Huh

which is true ?  XAUR 0.0004 btc, XAU2 disable and XAU over 1 BTC  Huh

amazing and confusing also
they made this mess in ccex... but it will be only xaur as soon as they swap the oldcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
just grabbed a small bag on c-cex Smiley go xaur go!
Any word on the 'goldmine'?
XAU / XAU2 / XAUR  Huh

This one
https://c-cex.com/?p=xaur-btc
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
XAU / XAU2 / XAUR  Huh

waiting for news from xaurum dev officially
so we can decide when and where can make deposit
i see highest bid price now 0.001 btc at ccex its amazing price right?

YEAH, I was looking at the price... it's too good to be true- that's around 60 cents per xaur or xau2 !
waiting for news from aurum dev official here
Yes so expect a lot of people to be dumping as soon as the market opens Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
waiting for news from xaurum dev officially
So umm, I'm looking at c-cex and I see a new xaurum named coin called Xaurum 2.0 .

Is that the official designation?

I don't mind it as a name but I was hoping original xaurum would go away altogether...
No the official designation should be XAUR so I dont know why C-Cex called it something else.

The original XAU will be swapped by C-Cex so it will dissapear but the new XAUR market isnt up and running yet so I guess they are waiting for that.

Hmm, unless there's a new knockoff coin it looks like c-cex is calling it XAU2
Pages:
Jump to: