Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 14. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
After mining with my Titan on CM for months, something changed in the past few days. My hashrate slowly falls below 200MH unless I reboot every few hours. It's rock steady at 380MH on litecoinpool.

Any other Titan owners see this, or is my unit just dying? It's always had a little "character".
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
LTC rewarded dropped in half and price didnt go down. Diff plummeted but somehow its skyrocketing again. I really wonder what's up with that. Profitability is down the drain, i'm not sure why there's so much hash on the network.

Prolly cause it's got no where else to go. Too many people dependant on mega pools that don't do anything else. Especially those that are merge mining. At this rate without a price recovery to over $8, we will be likely seeing our next round of pool companies and mining farms going belly up.

This is next to pointless to mine LTC now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
LTC rewarded dropped in half and price didnt go down. Diff plummeted but somehow its skyrocketing again. I really wonder what's up with that. Profitability is down the drain, i'm not sure why there's so much hash on the network.

I get there's some very efficient SCRYPT ASICs but err...

Cheap Chinese power is keeping miners going.

Yeah sure but i doubt 95% of scrypt mining power is in China. Then again maybe its all running on super efficient FPGPA or something.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cheap Chinese power is keeping miners going.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
pool isnt responding to my grids very well, back to ispace i go for lfo and fic
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
This has become rather unprofitable.

Holy cow you aint kidding.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
This has become rather unprofitable.
legendary
Activity: 1301
📌 peerguess.com 📌
Well hell.  If these kinds of profits are the new normal I totally messed up buying a 100 Mh miner recently.  ROI just about tripled not factoring in electricity.

LTC difficulty is declining. It might get better.

Whoa hashrate dropped quite a bit.

clever got problem.. i have 750 mh/s but it shows 350 mh/s only.. so i swap it to another pool
Activity: 868
Well hell.  If these kinds of profits are the new normal I totally messed up buying a 100 Mh miner recently.  ROI just about tripled not factoring in electricity.

Whoa hashrate dropped quite a bit.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is there something wrong with the pool?
I found a new "multipool" and like to compare it with clevermining.
The good thing i can split my miners, that i can run the 50% of my mining power to each pool, to compare.
but over the day Clevermining pool was often shown as dead in minera and so it switched to the fail over pool and i cant compare.

legendary
📌 peerguess.com 📌
that problem hit me on

[2015-08-25 05:51:26] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x98
 [2015-08-25 05:51:26] Pool 1 misbehaving (coinbase check), disabling!

Over 12hours i cant mine at clevermining well..

Can you help about that pls ?
still problem hits me again..

still problem hit and hit.. tomorrow if hits again.. i ll change to pool..
legendary
Its been 4 days and I still havent recieved a payout my BTC address: 3PhwQtPB4SoK2TvLexp2ufoUxkZgVX3Kuw

You don't have enough for daily payouts (0.01 BTC minimum) but you should get it by Monday (0.001 BTC minimum for weekly payouts).
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Its been 4 days and I still havent recieved a payout my BTC address: 3PhwQtPB4SoK2TvLexp2ufoUxkZgVX3Kuw
legendary
So now that litecoin halved and the price didn't improve at all, am I correct in thinking that 100% LTC profitability is basically equivalent to what %50 LTC profitability was last week?

Yes. You can see on the CM charts that the LTC profitability curve took a sharp dive.
legendary
So now that litecoin halved and the price didn't improve at all, am I correct in thinking that 100% LTC profitability is basically equivalent to what %50 LTC profitability was last week?
legendary
Payments dropped because we have been unlucky.
legendary
📌 peerguess.com 📌
that problem hit me on

[2015-08-25 05:51:26] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x98
 [2015-08-25 05:51:26] Pool 1 misbehaving (coinbase check), disabling!

Over 12hours i cant mine at clevermining well..

Can you help about that pls ?
still problem hits me again..

Actually looking at one of my miners now, running bfgminer 5.0.0 I am seeing these errors.  It also says at the top in red "all pools are dead".  Nevertheless, it is submitting shares and my hashrate on the site looks normal.  Are you certain that you are not able to connect and mine despite these errors?

EDIT: And now it cleared up, presumably because my miner was switched to a different coin.

also payments droped..
Pages:
Jump to: