Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 9. (Read 554359 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I would say it's auto pilot: Last Active:   September 02, 2015, 09:30:58 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 501

I use 5 exchanges and don't have any issues with them so never have all the coins in one place.

Not really a meaningful statement, there is lots of exchanges but no one that has the liquidity and coin slate of Cryptsy. Some of the most profitable coins are only on Cryptsy, or have a market that actually has buyers and sellers there. The present problem there in trying to get BTC out could be cause of the problems here and elsewhere, who knows, the operator of this pool should be making a statement as to what is causing the delay with BTC exchange for them. I would like to resume mining here, but not until I know the work I am doing will be paid out, otherwise it is completely pointless.

This is not really much more meaningful comments about Cryptsy. keep in mind, that because you can't withdraw from the major coins at Cryptsy, users are buying altcoins at inflated prices, further inflating the price, giving the them the illusion they are more profitable. Also consider why they removed the "trading" fee. This was an attempt to fool a lot of automatic trading scripts, to again think that the coins they have listed are "profitable" since there was no deduction of fee from your net BTC. What they've created is a funnel of altcoins into their system, when they have no means to pay them back out in BTC. Their withdraw fee's are a whole other scam and discussion, which is where they're really raking in their $.

What's important is, I've yet to encounter any other exchange with such problems as Cryptsy.

The removal of trading fees and the introduction of withdrawal fees is not behind Cryptsy's problem. It does encourage a highly liquid high frequency trading environment which is what is needed. Some of the altcoin spreads are ridiculous. The withdrawal fee is not so much of a $ scam if a trader has made many small profit free trades to cover it. Neither is the altcoin 'funnel' a problem. Crypto is not a fractional reserve currency system. There should always be the exact amount of BTC in the system to cover withdrawals unless it has been stolen or misappropriated. The official word is that it is an ongoing system problem. People should have learn't after Mt Gox that an exchange should not be used as a wallet.

Back on topic about this mining pool, is it running on auto pilot or is the owner in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation about making a statement about the ongoing unexchanged coins issue?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I use 5 exchanges and don't have any issues with them so never have all the coins in one place.

Not really a meaningful statement, there is lots of exchanges but no one that has the liquidity and coin slate of Cryptsy. Some of the most profitable coins are only on Cryptsy, or have a market that actually has buyers and sellers there. The present problem there in trying to get BTC out could be cause of the problems here and elsewhere, who knows, the operator of this pool should be making a statement as to what is causing the delay with BTC exchange for them. I would like to resume mining here, but not until I know the work I am doing will be paid out, otherwise it is completely pointless.

This is not really much more meaningful comments about Cryptsy. keep in mind, that because you can't withdraw from the major coins at Cryptsy, users are buying altcoins at inflated prices, further inflating the price, giving the them the illusion they are more profitable. Also consider why they removed the "trading" fee. This was an attempt to fool a lot of automatic trading scripts, to again think that the coins they have listed are "profitable" since there was no deduction of fee from your net BTC. What they've created is a funnel of altcoins into their system, when they have no means to pay them back out in BTC. Their withdraw fee's are a whole other scam and discussion, which is where they're really raking in their $.

What's important is, I've yet to encounter any other exchange with such problems as Cryptsy.

Additionally more and more "popular" coins are/will be in maintenance to avoid you try cashing out your funds buying them. Sad to see, it was my favorite exchange since I'm into cryptos.
legendary

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

legendary
And the fact they they are rarely even paying out BTC now. We've totally removed Cryptsy from everything we run because of the questionable state.

Good idea. What alternative with a broad variety of PoW altcoins and enough liquidity is available?

We have a broad range at www.zpool.ca

Cheers

I mean what exchange you will use as an alternative to Cryptsy. Most exchanges either don't have the suitable coins listed or no volume.

And the fact they they are rarely even paying out BTC now. We've totally removed Cryptsy from everything we run because of the questionable state.

Good idea. What alternative with a broad variety of PoW altcoins and enough liquidity is available?

Cheers

I mean what exchange you will use as an alternative to Cryptsy. Most exchanges either don't have the suitable coins listed or no volume.
legendary

Cheers

legendary
I stopped mining about a month ago on this pool, had about 0.001~ unexchanged btc, started mining about a week ago, now have about 0.002 btc unexchanged, and that number ain't diminishing.  What is going on?  it's never been this high for me at this pool for as long as it has been of late.

You're not the only one: Unexchanged 61.056492 BTC

http://www.clevermining.com/balances

Yikes! That link really shows a bit of a problem. I don't know what coins this pool mines, but they have to be exchanged somewhere, and there are not that many exchanges that have a comprehensive altcoin exchange list. Makes me wonder what the issue really is.

Probably the current issues with Cryptsy which is mostly used for pool altcoin conversions (account verification, withdrawal limits,...)

I stopped mining about a month ago on this pool, had about 0.001~ unexchanged btc, started mining about a week ago, now have about 0.002 btc unexchanged, and that number ain't diminishing.  What is going on?  it's never been this high for me at this pool for as long as it has been of late.

Yikes! That link really shows a bit of a problem. I don't know what coins this pool mines, but they have to be exchanged somewhere, and there are not that many exchanges that have a comprehensive altcoin exchange list. Makes me wonder what the issue really is.

Probably the current issues with Cryptsy which is mostly used for pool altcoin conversions (account verification, withdrawal limits,...)

OK, I am new to this mining thing. I have been collecting just by using faucets and a few apps. I have been trying to setup my cgminer on my desktop to work. I have tried ever configuration I can, and I am not having any luck. Can someone help me out? I never thought mining would be this difficult to set up.

I am currently using CGMiner 3.7.2 & 4.9.2.

I have a AMD Radeon 5450 HD 1gb graphics card. I'm not expecting to make a fortune here just trying my hand at this.

It's going to take months to get the minimum 1 mBTC weekly payout with that card, especially considering the falling LTC/BTC exchange rate and unexchanged coin issue which is running at over 2% for me. I would suggest buying an ASIC to mine BTC, and use the GPU for mining scrypt or X11 coins. Find a site that is suitable for low hash rate miners (i.e. a site that offers low fee free minimum payouts), otherwise the balance you are accumulating will never be in your wallet.
legendary

I used to mine here all the time but noticed payouts were getting sketchy so I opened my own, www.zpool.ca. Payouts every 2 hours.

Cheers
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Activity: 4
OK, I am new to this mining thing. I have been collecting just by using faucets and a few apps. I have been trying to setup my cgminer on my desktop to work. I have tried ever configuration I can, and I am not having any luck. Can someone help me out? I never thought mining would be this difficult to set up.

I am currently using CGMiner 3.7.2 & 4.9.2.

I have a AMD Radeon 5450 HD 1gb graphics card. I'm not expecting to make a fortune here just trying my hand at this.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 199
Merit: 110
Anyone got up to date contact details for CleverMining? We're trying to get them to notice there's a major Dogecoin security update and they need to move to 1.10.0 or 1.8.3 as a backup. In particular the BIP 66 DERSIG enforcement requires a block version update, and we need everyone to update for that.
Activity: 10
Dear All,

I've been mining since the 6th of December and stopped since yesterday as I don't see any payouts although I've reached 0.01725697 BTC.

I was mining at 110-120MH so I've reached .01 in a little more than a day.  As I understand payouts should be done on daily bases if I hit that threshold.

Can anyone explain this to me?  Is my money stuck? How can I release the funds?

Here's the link:

http://www.clevermining.com/users/363gXn3HQbHuCnSYyJMMwctmadLpMTF3Lu

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
GZone

lol thats nothing

check my 0.32 coins stuck:
http://clevermining.com/users/1DXgBrMPA3gevNt2SWUsJdREhSeuHafTXV
Activity: 52
Can anyone explain this to me?

CleverMining sucks. Plain and simple.