Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 12. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Also have coins stuck in exchange and no admin has reached out to contact me regarding the issue with mining a few hours to the wrong payment address. I think this site is all abandoned and are just running by itself now days Tongue

I've since long given up trusting them.
Activity: 1
Activity: 10
Every now and again, I give them a little hashing power. Nothing Significant. But what is significant is that then unexchanged coins keeps rising! Where is the explanation? Or should we all tweet with a hash tag?

i tried that also, but now i lost even more lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
Every now and again, I give them a little hashing power. Nothing Significant. But what is significant is that then unexchanged coins keeps rising! Where is the explanation? Or should we all tweet with a hash tag?
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
well i guess im not the only one with coins that have been in unexchanged for 2+ weeks

Nope not the only one.  Two months is closer to the truth for mine.
Activity: 162
Merit: 102
well i guess im not the only one with coins that have been in unexchanged for 2+ weeks
kinda sad this pool has done this
i used to mine for them over the summer with no issues but now i will prolly never mine for them again
also sad that i used rented hash this last time so i basically got screwed double
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
any good alternatives? I tried it a few nights ago, still can't get any hashes with ze titan...

happysatoshi.com

Hellllllooo, is there a different pool to try other than Happy Satoshi? I know its PPLNS i've tested it for a week etc... but.... yeah.... any other pools? literally ANY other pool? Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
Their web page prominently points to this discussion thread, and a twitter account. I don't know how else you get in touch with them, but maybe I have not looked hard enough.
Twitter feed seems very hunker dory. The end of this thread less so.

I too, have a lot of coins stuck in exchange. I have 40% mined the minimum (weekly) payout. It would have been 42% but they are stuck in exchange. I am a low hash rate miner and their difficulty settings do not appear to work as advertised. I think I will have to write of the BTC in that account, as I have little motivation to continue mining with them.

Why are they stuck in exchange?
1.) They have mined a coin and a put a sell order on the market which as moved so far against them it is unlikely to be executed in the near term or ever, without manual intervention dumps (which might upset those who believe in the unexchanged balance.)
2.) They have mined a coin which is now so poorly supported that the exchanges wallet does not work and so cannot receive the coins. Limbo transference.
3.) They have mined a coin so rapidly that transactions can't get through because the difficulty is to high for the hash rate support. (can happen with a top 50 kimito gravity well coin)
4.) Other.

I think it is time they started communicating the situation with their customers. We await an enlightened answer.
Activity: 5
Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this if it is not please let me know.

I have 3 addresses that have not made a payout in a while since I stopped mining with them. 2 of them are going on 3 weeks and 1 going on 2 weeks since the last payout occurred. How do I contact support to find out why my payout is stuck.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
LOL
IMHO, CryptoCurrency in general, is "Play at your own risk".
Someone know how to contact the site admin?

Should my lawyer handle this?
I can't do more than recommend happysatoshi. It's a great pool with an active admin that communicates trough email. It's transparent and doesn't get coins stuck in exchange state. Seriously. What coins are CM doing when they have exchange coins for a month?
Dear Clevermining team,

I have 0.32 BTC waiting for over 14 days already.

Could you please take a look at this?

http://clevermining.com/users/1DXgBrMPA3gevNt2SWUsJdREhSeuHafTXV

Best regards!

good luck. probably not going to happen. i have the same issue, and its been over a month. i quit clevermining. too shady. they never wrote back and havent replied here either.

That sucks, even more for the 600+ people who are still mining there :S
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
Dear Clevermining team,

Best regards!

good luck. probably not going to happen. i have the same issue, and its been over a month. i quit clevermining. too shady. they never wrote back and havent replied here either.
Dear Clevermining team,

Best regards!
Activity: 2
Dear team of CleverMining.com,

First of all thanks for supporting this pool. It was very easy to start mining.

My question is the following. I would like to poll the statistics about the current BTC balance for my wallet / account. For that I would like to fetch the "raw" values e.g. via some service the returns XML or JSON just with numbers (immature, unexchanged, ready for payout, total, last 24 hours hashrate). Unfortunately the web site is robo-protected against this (for good reason I believe). Is there any way to get them somehow via another route? Thanks.
legendary
any good alternatives? I tried it a few nights ago, still can't get any hashes with ze titan...

happysatoshi.com
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
True that, but I have an open question since 3 weeks ago without any response, or resolution. That makes me worry a little. I'll see what happens here tough. Always good to diversify anyway Smiley

Who can help me with merging two addresses? I've mined to an address with some extra at the end by mistake when switching pool. Please PM me. Thanks

Still no response from the site admin.
I have about 0.05 BTC that are either waiting or in exchange. And I still need them to merge my two addresses.

I would imagine this site running headless as of now since it seems like there are not a single response in over 1½ month now...
legendary
hey guys, i have a bunch of unexchanged coins, hasnt moved for a week.. any updates?

http://clevermining.com/users/1BpKt1LgNqT2iNSiK31qfVC1ncFmNZDv7a

still having this issue. about ten hours of my mining is stuck in unexchanged.. i dont want to continue mining if this isnt going to get corrected  Huh

been a week and a half since my unexchanged balance has moved.. ive stopped mining, and i can only hope this gets fixed at this point..

i stopped mining here because about half a days work is still stuck, a month later. ridiculous.

Yeah I quit here too.  But looking at an address I stopped mining on with CM like 2 months ago it still has some dust in immature and 0.00331450 in unexchanged, plus 0.00026227 in ready for payout (more than a buck all told).  The address I was using more recently has more than seven dollars worth stuck in unexchanged and also still has dust in immature a few days later plus a buck and a half or so in ready for payout.  I wouldn't care if it was all just spare change but this adds up, especially when I am trying to pay myself back for an expensive miner. 
Pages:
Jump to: