Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 20. (Read 554359 times)

legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
No payout last day... Payouts tab not showing.. But chart showing a payment.. I didnt recieve a payment..

12MEB9yiwWWAZxACqYp4XPGbJgWNfnva68
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
same for me.
no payout for two days (11.July)
1JnmoLccUYafL7o2wcpb8y6PoB7kDz2D7H

Thanks for looking after ;-)

Stonie
Activity: 4
no payout made for this 2 days, last payment on July 11, 2015.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi,

I can't get it working with custom diff...I'm using 30 GridSeeds and I use cpuminer (minerd-gc3355). My syntax is ./minerd-gc3355 --gc3355-detect --gc3355-timeout=1200 --gc3355-autotune --freq=800 --url=stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 --userpass=******:d=512 but it's still 1024 no matter how I try to enter d=* it looks like vardiff isn't working nor custom diff. Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
how to set my own difficulty in cgminer?  stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p anything d=128 ?? I got error to long command line

1. You probably don't need and don't want to use custom difficulty. For most miners it will work best with vardiff.

2. You should try: stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p "d=128"
Activity: 18

News: We're now merge-mining DOGE.

CleverMining - the best and most profitable coin-switch auto-exchanging mining pool, running since Dec 2013.

Excellent profitability beating other scrypt mining options.
Blazingly fast, very optimized and ASIC-friendly stratum software
Auto-switch to the most profitable coin.
Auto-exchange mined coins to BTC.
VARDIFF adjusting difficulty for all hashrates of GPU and ASIC rigs
(or setup your own difficulty by using d=XXXX, powers of 2 between 128 and 65536)
Great and detailed stats and charts in web and mobile.
Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).
Highly developed project - excellent support and more features coming soon.
www.CleverMining.com

North America: stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333
Europe: stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333

Read this if your ASIC is showing lower hashrate at CleverMining than expected:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7921135

NEW! Setup your own difficulty
Our new stratum server has VARDIFF enabled and it should work great for most users. But if you have a miner with dozens of chips working as a single connection you might want to setup your own difficulty. You can do this by using password d=XXXX where XXXX is number between 128 and 65536 (only powers of 2 are accepted, so 128, 256, 512, etc, e.g. d=512). This will set a fixed difficulty and disable vardiff. It works per connection so you can choose separate difficulty for each of your miners.

Previous news:

We have a new, very optimized and ASIC-friendly stratum server software. Users are reporting significantly decreased rejects ratio and increased recognized hashrate. Vardiff is working again so it will adjust to any GPU and ASIC miner speed.

Original post:

After more than a month of invitation-only beta tests I'm finally happy to introduce CleverMining.

It's auto-switch Scrypt mining pool with auto-exchange to Bitcoins, excellent profitability, detailed stats, vardiff support (temporarily disabled) and payouts multiple times per day. Feedback from my beta users was awesome and they all are extremely happy with the pool.

You will find more stats on the website. I believe the numbers speak for themselves and beat other scrypt mining options. I invite everyone to join the pool!

www.CleverMining.com

A quick screenshot from our stats summary page (as of time when the thread started):

https://i.imgur.com/bc6W7Us.png

how to set my own difficulty in cgminer?  stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p anything d=128 ?? I got error to long command line
legendary
Activity: 1022
Will be getting a 40MH/s miner next week and will point it at CleverMining to see if its good Tongue
Then use that money to buy even more mining hardware Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Has this pool been extraordinarily lucky the past week?

I have been tracking my profits in a spreadsheet for months and I only just switched to this pool a week ago from ipominer.  My profits here for the past week have been almost twice my weekly average over there going back months and months.

Altcoins mining landscape constantly changes and Litecoin mining became more profitable in the last month than it was before. That said, CleverMining usually delivers higher mining profits than you can earn anywhere else. I'm glad to read that you switched to CM and you're happy with it Smiley

I wish I had tried this pool a long time ago.  When the scrypt asic scene looked like nothing new was going to happen around the time bitmain abandoned their miner and knc's miner appeared to be so problematic I bought another 50Mhs of gear to add to what I already had since it looked like the arms race was slowing.  I'm glad I did too because it really hasn't become unprofitable for me, but after switching to this pool it looks like the lifespan just increased even more.

I have been tracking my profits in a spreadsheet for months and I only just switched to this pool a week ago from ipominer.  My profits here for the past week have been almost twice my weekly average over there going back months and months.

Altcoins mining landscape constantly changes and Litecoin mining became more profitable in the last month than it was before. That said, CleverMining usually delivers higher mining profits than you can earn anywhere else. I'm glad to read that you switched to CM and you're happy with it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

After two years of mining, I have a handful of services that I really appreciate, one of them is CleverMining. So:

Thank you for your services, giving my the ability to make a few bucks extra! And an hobby Wink

It's great to read this. Thanks! Smiley
is there any option to prevent this :

July 2, 2015 partial results after 12 hours: 0.000135 BTC/day per MH/s (35% LTC)

like if <90% (ideal <100%)  switch to LTC mining?

so the pool will always same or better then LTC ;-)

We always mine LTC if there are no other coins more profitable at the moment. This is just variance. With our current hashrate we are expected to mine one LTC block per hour, if we would put all our hashrate into LTC (which of course we don't do, because we mine also other coins, but let's assume this for simplicity). So it's 12 blocks within these 12 hours mentioned. But this is a long-term expected average. Mining is a random game and you can mine five blocks in an hour and then don't mine a block for five hours. Every pool has such variance and it's completely normal. We have periods with 35% profitability and then periods with 250% profitability. You shouldn't neigher worry nor get excited with short-term stats.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
After two years of mining, I have a handful of services that I really appreciate, one of them is CleverMining. So:

Thank you for your services, giving my the ability to make a few bucks extra! And an hobby Wink
Activity: 5
I was doing it because, like I said, I have only just started trying to mine and I was trying to see if I could do this with my current setup. In all honesty, I have no idea what I am doing half of the time!
is there any option to prevent this :

July 2, 2015 partial results after 12 hours: 0.000135 BTC/day per MH/s (35% LTC)

like if <90% (ideal <100%)  switch to LTC mining?

so the pool will always same or better then LTC ;-)

Best
Stonie
Only a question of interest.

Why are you killing your GPU with mining at 200Kh/s ?
I think if you like to mine, buy a small Zeusminer  like the Blizzard with 1.3Mh/s for round about 50 bugs on Ebay.
If you start this with a Raspberry Pi for mining, you have a much higher Hashrate, and you need much lower power.
And you don't kill your GPU;-)

only my two cent
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
So hi, I am really new at this whole mining thing. I have been trying to get into it for a while but things have just been getting in the way. So I was trying to mine with the Awesome Miner program in conjunction with a CleverMining pool and I just am not sure what I am doing wrong. Nothing gets accepted and instead just all gets chalked up to HW Errors. Moreover, it doesn't even seem like my GPU is involved in the mining process even though I am getting hashrates. I have tried changing up intensities, thread rates, using the templates available, and nothing is working. Please help! Like I said, I am new at this so any (simplified!) help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a screenshot of what is going on, but if there is any other info I need to provide I will gladly do so. And if the parts in my computer won't cut it at this level, are there any other ways I can mine? Help is greatly appreciated!

GPU: GeForce GTX 960 2GB XLR8
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core

Use cudaMiner for Scrypt mining with a GTX. sgminer is better for AMD GPU's. Also you should keep under control your temperature.
Activity: 5
So hi, I am really new at this whole mining thing. I have been trying to get into it for a while but things have just been getting in the way. So I was trying to mine with the Awesome Miner program in conjunction with a CleverMining pool and I just am not sure what I am doing wrong. Nothing gets accepted and instead just all gets chalked up to HW Errors. Moreover, it doesn't even seem like my GPU is involved in the mining process even though I am getting hashrates. I have tried changing up intensities, thread rates, using the templates available, and nothing is working. Please help! Like I said, I am new at this so any (simplified!) help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a screenshot of what is going on, but if there is any other info I need to provide I will gladly do so. And if the parts in my computer won't cut it at this level, are there any other ways I can mine? Help is greatly appreciated!

GPU: GeForce GTX 960 2GB XLR8
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core

https://i.imgur.com/kNgnEid.jpg
Activity: 30
Any chance for API ?
Would like to see the Immature, Unexchanged, Ready For Payout, Total Expected as 24h chart...

nice pool btw Smiley
Activity: 868
Terk, excellent job man! The pool has been on fire lately  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: