Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 24. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I apparently used an invalid BTC address to mine too.  Is there a way to transfer those credits to my correct BTC address?

Also does this pool support extranonce?

Please PM me with your wrong and correct usernames and I will fix it. I'm also sending you PM since you posted this some time ago and might not follow the thread.
Hi all, i am working with alchemist to get their alcheminer scrypt miner to work on clevermining. The miner is built on slush0 Python milning proxy. Which version av stratum pool is clevermining running on. I get errors like msg id 3 and 5 and ned to debug it. I have gotten it to work on wemineltc and ghash ltc without errors and stable.

Please PM me with details and I'll try to help with debugging.
- My miner has been running all night at 195MH/s, yet my stats page shows 0 hashrate
- The website advertises 0.000180BTC/day per MH/s. I don't understand this value. Given an SP20 churns 1.7TH/s, that would make 306 BTC/day, paying for itself in less than 10 minutes. Could you please explain those values and units?

You were trying to mine with SHA-256 miner, while CleverMining is a scrypt pool. You need Litecoin mining hardware to mine here.

I use a GTX 770 and GUIminer on windows. According to the above metrics, it should yield 0,03BTC per day, which I find difficult to believe.
Before you start flaming, I'll admit I'm new to the mining game. It's cold outside, and I figured heat coming from a graphics card costs exactly the same as the heat from electric heaters. Might as well put it to good use :-)
Any advice - or pointers to current documentation - is very welcome.

Edit: Running cudaminer by hand gives 400KH/s. Something is wrong with either GUIminer or cudaminer. Although, the cudaminer value seems more realistic. What do you think?

Same as above. You calculated your expected profits using SHA-256 hashrate. You need to setup your miner to use scrypt and then the values will match.

I have been mining for 5-6 hours now constantly at about 11 MH/s using sgminer. But it's still showing user not found.
My username is : 1HRLzBQ4ikRxLQLqVK43EkBKCQXqteeotZ
Please help me out.

Same as above. You probably tried mining using SHA-256 miner, because I cannot find any single accepted share from your username.

Hello and good morning! I am a newbie around here so forgive my ignorance. I have been mining since last night at clever mining but my user stats do not appear at the website. My username is : 1CcnvU24wf5PceNVfBS2xipHnnExBndUGq. Could you please tell me what is the problem? Thank you!

The website has ~2 hours lag for showing new users, so you won't see your stats immediately after starting mining. Your username is visible now.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm mining at clevermining.com with bfgminer 5.1.0 since about 3 days. Occassionaly I receive messages that the pool is ahem 'misbehaving' and it has something to do with 'coinbase'.
A minute or some seconds later, bfgminer tells me that the pool is no longer 'misbehaving' and reenabled.

You see, I'm mining just for fun, nevertheless I'm interested what this could mean and why it happens. Maybe this has been discussed already, but to be honest, I don't like to read 285++ pages of this thread to find out.

So, if there is some kind person out there to explain me, I'd be very thankful!

rgds
Kolbone

Do you have more details? What do you mean with misbehaving?

Hi, I think Kolbone is referring to the same thing that happens to me from time to time.

Something like,

Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0xc8
Pool 0 misbehaving (coinbase check), disablin
g!

and after more or less messages it re enables.

Thx Bye.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Hello,

I'm mining at clevermining.com with bfgminer 5.1.0 since about 3 days. Occassionaly I receive messages that the pool is ahem 'misbehaving' and it has something to do with 'coinbase'.
A minute or some seconds later, bfgminer tells me that the pool is no longer 'misbehaving' and reenabled.

You see, I'm mining just for fun, nevertheless I'm interested what this could mean and why it happens. Maybe this has been discussed already, but to be honest, I don't like to read 285++ pages of this thread to find out.

rgds
Kolbone

Do you have more details? What do you mean with misbehaving?
Activity: 1
Hello,

rgds
Kolbone
legendary
Hey @Terk, do you have any sort of upper bounds of GH/s you want from a single worker or a batch of workers from a single IP?

I've been playing around with CleverMining for about a week now, and I'm happy with the results (though the last couple days have been a little rough), so I'm thinking about throwing some higher capacity at ya. Any concerns from your side?

Might be better to PM him since he doesn't always daily check the thread. Plus I am quite sure a personal server might be good for your capacity Wink
Hey @Terk, do you have any sort of upper bounds of GH/s you want from a single worker or a batch of workers from a single IP?

I've been playing around with CleverMining for about a week now, and I'm happy with the results (though the last couple days have been a little rough), so I'm thinking about throwing some higher capacity at ya. Any concerns from your side?
legendary
hi all I am getting a ZeusMiner Cyclone 22Mh/s I am new to mining scrypt have done some bitcoin mining and have tested the pool on my pc but only got around 18 khs and got very little payout how well will I do at 22 mhs with that miner it is stand alone device let me know thanks Lawrence

It will rake in 22 times the revenue per Mh/s Smiley Easy as that Wink
Activity: 14
hi all I am getting a ZeusMiner Cyclone 22Mh/s I am new to mining scrypt have done some bitcoin mining and have tested the pool on my pc but only got around 18 khs and got very little payout how well will I do at 22 mhs with that miner it is stand alone device let me know thanks Lawrence
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Yes i have read Terk message but i told him I do not have connection errors or errors at all. My rig simply does not connect to clever. My last connection was on 11.02.15 and since then i have not been able to connect to clever mining.

What address do you connect to?

What IP address does it resolve from your computer? You can check it by typing this in your command line:

Code:
ping clevermining-server-you-use

What happens when you simply try to connect to this address and 3333 port? You can check it by typing this in your command line:

Code:
telnet clevermining-server-you-use 3333

Please paste the output of the above. These command should work in any operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac).

After reading Terk message i have tried the ping command and this is the result . http://imgur.com/EiP9OP5
what do I do next?
Hello,

I've decided to give this scrypt thing a whirl.  Haven't a clue what I'm doing or if the return will be any good.  Currently throwing 100MH at it.  Is that any good or should I up my game?

I'm not a complete noob, only with scrypt.  Been mining on the other side for years.
I am also trying to get into Scrypt and have seen Bitcoin not profitable as I keep having to get better miners have thrown so much money into bitcoin and was not even able to come close to ROI it is getting very Bad as only the Big Boys are making Bitcoin if you go and spend around 100 Million Bucks on a data center OMG  Cry
hi al I have ben shopping around for some good scrypt mining rigs and have seen that most company's are just offering only overseas company I am looking for a good USA based store I can get great equipment from I need the best I can get looking to invest not more then 2K to start off with so I can test the waters out thanks Lawrence Levit Cheesy
I apparently used an invalid BTC address to mine too.  Is there a way to transfer those credits to my correct BTC address?

Also does this pool support extranonce?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
Hello,

I've decided to give this scrypt thing a whirl.  Haven't a clue what I'm doing or if the return will be any good.  Currently throwing 100MH at it.  Is that any good or should I up my game?

I'm not a complete noob, only with scrypt.  Been mining on the other side for years.
Activity: 15
Hello and good morning! I am a newbie around here so forgive my ignorance. I have been mining since last night at clever mining but my user stats do not appear at the website. My username is : 1CcnvU24wf5PceNVfBS2xipHnnExBndUGq. Could you please tell me what is the problem? Thank you!
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I almost forgot about clever mining, after waffle pool died I found nicehash and setup shop there.
I need to check CM out again to see how the profits are with them.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
port 3333 is blocked in my corporate network, I can only use 80 or 8080 for mining, any chance you start accepting traffic in any of these ports?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hi all, i am working with alchemist to get their alcheminer scrypt miner to work on clevermining. The miner is built on slush0 Python milning proxy. Which version av stratum pool is clevermining running on. I get errors like msg id 3 and 5 and ned to debug it. I have gotten it to work on wemineltc and ghash ltc without errors and stable.
I have been mining for 5-6 hours now constantly at about 11 MH/s using sgminer. But it's still showing user not found.
My username is : 1HRLzBQ4ikRxLQLqVK43EkBKCQXqteeotZ
Please help me out.
Sir I had the same problem I was testing out a Script Miner APP on my Galaxy Note 3 Cell phone I got from the Google store I paid around 1.49 for the APP it did not show up till the very Next Day and I do not see updates but I do see the app Hashing on the App itself so it is getting it straight from the pool so there must be a delay in the time it takes to show on the web page since both must be different POOL site Ver. Website if you do not see it the next day then worry
Pages:
Jump to: