Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 21. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi Terk,

thanks for this info.
hopefully these problems are solved and pool is back to normal now.

I had my miners switched back to Clevermining.

Best
Stonie
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Is there an answer possible to this "request restart" thing?

This is NOT wasting hashrate. It's related to merged mining and simply means that you received a new work to mine. But no hashes were wasted - you simply start mining on the next set of data.

with the current settings: 100% LTC in the last 30 Days, 2% Fee, and wasting mining power because of restart requests, this pool is not really profitable instead of mining LTC directly.

Remember, that the numbers displayed on the website are after taking fee. So it's not 100% minus 2% fee. It's really 102% minus 2% fee = 100%.

The pool had some tech difficulties in May which affected profitability a bit, so our 30-day average is low. But our 5-day average is 111% (after fee).
You can't access data this way at the moment, sorry.

Dear maintainers of CleverMining.com,

First of all thanks for supporting this pool. It was very easy to start mining.

My question is the following. I would like to gather the statistics about the current BTC balance for my wallet / account and aggregate it in another service. For that I would love to access the "raw" values e.g. via some service the returns XML or JSON just with numbers (immature, unexchanged, ready for payout, total, last 24 hours hashrate). Unfortunately the web site is protected against this numbers to be accessed in automatic mode (for good reason). Is there any way to get them somehow differently? Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Site is down for almost 4 hours, and  payment delayed again.   Cry
What is happening ?

Big numbers today that's what!
Activity: 4
Site is down for almost 4 hours, and  payment delayed again.   Cry
What is happening ?
Is there an answer possible to this "request restart" thing?
with the current settings: 100% LTC in the last 30 Days, 2% Fee, and wasting mining power because of restart requests, this pool is not really profitable instead of mining LTC directly.

even the fast answers here in the forum are not really a motivation ;-)

Best
Stone
Activity: 19
Hello,

I get 100% Rejected: 689.7 kH/s (100.0%) and Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart is almost the only thing comming up.
Same as low difficulty as low as 0.0%
Is this oke or am i doing something wrong? cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1DDLy5iRLx29zMWZJ7X5jqLGnB2t2aFYdm -p anything

Someone please help!
Dries
Activity: 2
Dear maintainers of CleverMining.com,

First of all thanks for supporting this pool. It was very easy to start mining.

My question is the following. I would like to gather the statistics about the current BTC balance for my wallet / account and aggregate it in another service. For that I would love to access the "raw" values e.g. via some service the returns XML or JSON just with numbers (immature, unexchanged, ready for payout, total, last 24 hours hashrate). Unfortunately the web site is protected against this numbers to be accessed in automatic mode (for good reason). Is there any way to get them somehow differently? Thanks.
Hi Terk,

thanks for this, worked great for me.
sorry for this late answer, but anyway i was not able to log into this Forum the last days.

But i have an additional question.
on clevermining.com o get a lot of:
"Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart"

the most time the miner is running i get more of this lines then "Accepted"
I have this on different configuration, Raspberry Pi with Gridseed-Blade, Raspberrry Pi with Zeusminer (Blizzard, Thunder, lightning) and all miners tested with Windows and CGminer and  give the same result.
More restarts then accepted work.
This gives me a big feeling of wasting mining power on clevermining.
Even i have done this tests also with different pools.
on Multipool and Wemineltc i have one "requested workrestart" every 50-60 lines.

Is there any hint you can give me, because i dont like to waste mining power but like to stay on clevermining.

Thanks
Stonie
Thanks for your help.
i have now a BTC address on Blockchain.info

my current payout on Clevermining is
Ready For Payout   0.01274490 BTC
As i understand  above  0.01 this should be payed daily.
But i have 0.012 now for three days but no payout.
I hope this causes on the Cryptsy address i used.

8bf4b7bbbbdc98ac2b17e127fc12d5c84554e687

I have now a BTC address is there any way to pay this to the BTC address or transfer this to the BTC address? ( Im now mining with the BTC address from Blockchain)

Best
Dirk

I merged your accounts and moved all balance from your invalid username (Cryptsy key) to your correct BTC address which you sent me via PM (after confirming that they both were mining from the same IP). You should get a payout for all your past mining tonight.
10 days have passed as the pool is not paying me...

All your accounts were suspended because of block withholding attack (explanation for other users: his miners were sending shares except when they actually found a block - in that case they threw the share away so the pool never mined that block; this is actually stealing from other pool users, because his miners were only faking mining, they were not contributing anything valuable, but he still tried to get paid for his worthless shares).

I suspended ~10 your accounts in recent weeks and you keep creating new. You'd better go with your fraudulent hashrate somewhere else, because you will only keep losing here. I won't let you steal from other CleverMining users. CleverMining has ways to detect block withholding attack and I even improved them recently because of you. All fraudulent accounts will be silently suspended without notification, so you won't even know if you're suspended or not, until you miss a payout or two. This will cost you money and you won't get paid for your cheated hashrate. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
10 days have passed as the pool is not paying me...
Activity: 10
I can not connect. pool works well ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
Curious of this pool has fixed the "duplicate shares exploit?"  Or were you ever affected by it?  I know many pools still have this issue where a miner can submit duplicate shares and actually get credit for them...

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Thanks for your help.

I have now a BTC address is there any way to pay this to the BTC address or transfer this to the BTC address? ( Im now mining with the BTC address from Blockchain)

Best
Dirk

That's not a BTC address, those start with 1 or 3. This looks like Cryptsy trade key? Not going to work. You need to send a PM to Terk and hope he can sort this out.
Thanks for your help.

Best
Dirk
legendary
Thanks for your help.

I first started with mining so I'm not familiar with all ;-) but its going better each day ;-)
Before I moved to clevermining, i was mining for Multipool.us, they have a lot of different currencies and Cryptsy was OK to get this all changed into BTC.
Maybe not the best solution but Iine with 6-10MHash, so it is not the big money I talk about ;-)
I think on the Cryptsy chang from all to BTC i have lost a lot for exchange, thats why I'm happy to find Clevermining.

Best
Dirk

Cryptsy has high withdrawal fees, which will hurt you trying to use your small amounts of BTC. Check out Electrum wallet or blockchain.info wallet, but make sure to read and understand all security implications, backups, how to take care of your private keys, etc.
Thanks for your help.

I first started with mining so I'm not familiar with all ;-) but its going better each day ;-)
Before I moved to clevermining, i was mining for Multipool.us, they have a lot of different currencies and Cryptsy was OK to get this all changed into BTC.
Maybe not the best solution but Iine with 6-10MHash, so it is not the big money I talk about ;-)
I think on the Cryptsy chang from all to BTC i have lost a lot for exchange, thats why I'm happy to find Clevermining.

Best
Dirk

legendary
Seams like the support is not the fastest here ;-)
are there some users which can answer my question?
does clevermining work with a Cryptsy ID or do i need a Bitcoin wallet?

Thanks
Stonie

Technically you can use your Cryptsy BTC deposit address, but having your own wallet would be much more preferable. There are lightweight ones that don't require you to download the whole blockchain. Search around.

Cryptsy is an bad choice for an online wallet.
Seams like the support is not the fastest here ;-)
are there some users which can answer my question?
does clevermining work with a Cryptsy ID or do i need a Bitcoin wallet?

Thanks
Stonie
Pages:
Jump to: