Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 43. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hello new to the thread but old to the pool. I was wondering I have always been paid out, but I just never understand when the payouts happen. Can anyone explain the scheduling of payouts?
Activity: 167
Merit: 12

The way the market is spiraling downward with BTC. It would be nice if the daily payouts could be in USD. Based on the rates for that day. Held in Fiat accounts until the preset amount is reached and a check is mailed. To the guy that is holding all his coins: If more people were like you then the system would reward you greatly in the long term. However, you are a rare breed and therefore I think you will lose your shirt if you do not change philosophy!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I know you're talking about profitability of mining in general, which will always decrease as total hashrate increases every day, but I just wanted to point out that CleverMining has outstanding profitability compared to other mining options.

Our last 5-day average profitability is 133.6% LTC and it seems that we will finish today with ~143% LTC profitability!

More profitable means you're losing less money than someone just mining LTC.  **shrug**

"Investing" in mining alt coins in the hope that they'll someday increase in value or that BTC value will increase to the point where it's actually a cash flow positive business strikes me as being a bit delusional.  Look at the numbers and the trend.  The value is slowly but surely approaching zero.  The odds of those coins increasing in value to the point where you can recoup your mining costs are rather long unless you've been doing this for a pretty long time.

Best,
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I know you're talking about profitability of mining in general, which will always decrease as total hashrate increases every day, but I just wanted to point out that CleverMining has outstanding profitability compared to other mining options.

Our last 5-day average profitability is 133.6% LTC and it seems that we will finish today with ~143% LTC profitability!
Activity: 56
People who say that profitability is too low, then at the moment yes it is. I for one have spent far to much money on my miners to even contemplate turning them off.
My plan is simple. Cover the cost of mining myself and anything that is mined I will hold for months, maybe years until the price of BTC reaches thousands of $$ instead of hundreds.
Hopefully when BTC becomes more popular and more mainstream, by then the price should hopefully warrant my very expensive mining operation.
Activity: 22
Joined this pool last week, I love it, for a novice (like me) it takes all the guess work out of the setup... Only running 4 furys at the moment, but just ordered 6 more and then just need a sound proof booth for them, strying to sleep with them in my bedroom is like having a broken AC unit whirring and grinding away! +23 for this pool!
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Just a really quick question. I wanted to have 2 workers mining here how do I go about that on one address. I currently put one worker on the eu server and the other one us server I assume that they payouts wont be effected using different servers.

Secondly great job with that widget I will take look at the app.

Also is there a way we can get an option for converting to ltc instead of btc. I believe the price of ltc has declined due to everyone wanting to convert to btc and not ltc if a user has that option for his account it will be great to have.

You can put as many different miners under one address and everything will work just fine. There will be one payout for all of them, regardless of which server they connect to (they can connect to the same server or to different servers). The only drawback is that you won't have separate stats for individual miners/workers.

LTC payouts is something very high on my todo list but it requires significant changes in how the pool does trading and accounting. I plan to do a major overhaul in this area in October and when it's done, both of two most wanted features should be available - ability to use worker name alongside with username to get separate stats for individual miners and LTC payouts.

Thanks cant wait ltc payout is more important at this point then workers but it is nice to have so we check if hardware is working right.

Keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That is great news Terk.
LTC payouts will help strengthen the whole Scrypt ecosystem.
We need to keep publishing lists of where LTC and other alt-coins can be used.  The more they get used the better the value they will hold.

Just a really quick question. I wanted to have 2 workers mining here how do I go about that on one address. I currently put one worker on the eu server and the other one us server I assume that they payouts wont be effected using different servers.

Also is there a way we can get an option for converting to ltc instead of btc. I believe the price of ltc has declined due to everyone wanting to convert to btc and not ltc if a user has that option for his account it will be great to have.

You can put as many different miners under one address and everything will work just fine. There will be one payout for all of them, regardless of which server they connect to (they can connect to the same server or to different servers). The only drawback is that you won't have separate stats for individual miners/workers.

LTC payouts is something very high on my todo list but it requires significant changes in how the pool does trading and accounting. I plan to do a major overhaul in this area in October and when it's done, both of two most wanted features should be available - ability to use worker name alongside with username to get separate stats for individual miners and LTC payouts.

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
Small update to the Clevermining Widget for Android
- Added support for Rejected percentage
- Fixed bug that caused the auto refresh to be executed at a higher frequency than specified

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inductiveconcepts.cleverminingwidget

hmmm my stats are off

Realtime Hashrate Stats (10-minute intervals) is blank no grafik

Send me your username to let me check (can be here or PM).

Edit: Must be something wrong with JavaScript or CSS in your browser. I PMed you a screenshot of how it looks on my computer. Everything is fine.
Activity: 2
hmmm my stats are off

Realtime Hashrate Stats (10-minute intervals) is blank no grafik
User stats are online.

This is a scrypt-only pool so don't point sha-256 miner here (yet).
Activity: 2
hi user stats offline?Huh
Activity: 1
I'm giving your pool a try (moving from Multipool to see what's out there), and while my scrypt mining via BFG miner is working just great, my SHA-256 mining via CGMiner does nothing but reject every share because of low difficulty.  I've tried manually setting the difficutly as high as 2048 with no result whatsoever.  Why isn't the vardiff taking care of this?  

Your pool seems promising, I would just like to get this worked out.

Thanks,

[Nevermind, I'm an idiot that is completely capable of reading the FAQ's]
I'm finding it difficult to understand how anyone manages to mine profitably unless they're getting "free" power or using ASICs.   For those of us with gpu rigs, scrypt/scrypt-N/X11 are all money losers even with the most frugal gpus (like Maxwell-chipped Nvidia cards).  My power is relatively cheap @ US$0.10 per KwH and my R9 270/280 cards and Nvidia 750ti cards are in the red for every currency I've crunched the numbers on.  So I've just left my gear powered off for now.

How do you guys do it? 

I think it's really hard with the current prices of the BTC and the values of the altcoins. I even pay a lot more per KwH, so that's why I quit mining.
One way you might get some profit is to mine abandoned altcoins (with a low difficulty and hope they gain value one day) or mine really new altcoins. In the very beginning every altcoins is quite easy to mine.

Also take in mind that currently mining for example LTC isn't profitable. But, is the LTC is worth 50$ in, for example, January, then your mining actually was profitable although it didn't look like that when you were mining. (As the 0.1 LTC you mean now is worth $5,- then instead of the current $0.50).

Yeah, I'm not willing to roll the dice on abandoned coins or fly-by-night new coins.  Oh well.  It was fun while it lasted.  I suppose I should be happy that my gear paid for itself and made me a small amount of $$$ before the market tanked.   Perhaps it's time to start liquidating my cards on fleabay.

Best,
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I'm finding it difficult to understand how anyone manages to mine profitably unless they're getting "free" power or using ASICs.   For those of us with gpu rigs, scrypt/scrypt-N/X11 are all money losers even with the most frugal gpus (like Maxwell-chipped Nvidia cards).  My power is relatively cheap @ US$0.10 per KwH and my R9 270/280 cards and Nvidia 750ti cards are in the red for every currency I've crunched the numbers on.  So I've just left my gear powered off for now.

How do you guys do it? 

I think it's really hard with the current prices of the BTC and the values of the altcoins. I even pay a lot more per KwH, so that's why I quit mining.
One way you might get some profit is to mine abandoned altcoins (with a low difficulty and hope they gain value one day) or mine really new altcoins. In the very beginning every altcoins is quite easy to mine.

Also take in mind that currently mining for example LTC isn't profitable. But, is the LTC is worth 50$ in, for example, January, then your mining actually was profitable although it didn't look like that when you were mining. (As the 0.1 LTC you mean now is worth $5,- then instead of the current $0.50).

How do you guys do it? 
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Are you indeed only merge-mining DOGE with Litecoin as your note states? Or have you got every single Scrypt share submitted going toward DOGE merge-mining? Because I understand that can be done, and would yield the highest profits. It also seems to be what multipool.us has done .

Just checking. Thanks for your great work. you are my favorite Scrypt multi pool!

We're mining DOGE with all other coins. We were deploying it gradually, first tested on testnet, then started with LTC only and now we're mining DOGE with all other coins. You were right to point this out - I updated the text on the website.

awwwwesome =) Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: