Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 45. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi

I just joined in clevermining today, and has mined for about an hour.

Then switched to use another controller, but I stupidly put in a non-existent bitcoin address in the user field, and let it mined for about an hour.

Is there any way that I can get that mining profit back?

The address entered was actually my bitcoin address suffixed with my worked name in some other pool.

Cheers

PM Terk (the message above yours) and I'm sure this can be sorted out.

Thanks, just PM Terk.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi

Then switched to use another controller, but I stupidly put in a non-existent bitcoin address in the user field, and let it mined for about an hour.

The address entered was actually my bitcoin address suffixed with my worked name in some other pool.

Cheers

PM Terk (the message above yours) and I'm sure this can be sorted out.
Hi

Cheers

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Little question,

whats the best difficulty for 2 Lightnings X6 with 40 - 44 mh´s each ?

Start with default (vardiff) and use manual difficulty only if you get lower hashrate than excepted (you need several hours average to check this). Most hardware should work just fine with vardiff.

If your hashrate isn't as expected with vardiff, then try manual difficulty 512. If it's good now, then try 1024 - generally you want to use the highest difficulty which works good for you.

Manual difficulty is necessary only for some miners. It's explained here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7921135
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Little question,

whats the best difficulty for 2 Lightnings X6 with 40 - 44 mh´s each ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi guys, I have been directed my miners to this pool for 2 months++
This early morning, about 5 hours earlier than this post, I saw a spike in 24 hours profit breakdown, which bring the particular hour gain, which was about 12 hour before, to 0.003 btc/mh.
However, it just disappeared when I check for that now. Wondering are they just disappeared or the server redistribute the profit for the future mining profit.
My 24 hours profit was 0.08++ btc/day when that spike happened, and now it fall back to 0.06++ after that spike magically disappeared

One of exchanges unexpectedly made some undocumented changes in their API, perhaps due to some bug. This resulted in some LTC trades reported along with FTC trades and effectively our software thought that we sold some FTC for 0.01 BTC instead of 0.00005 BTC. I was alerted of unusual numbers, stopped syncing trades, made a fix/workaround for this issue and resynced trades again, so this was corrected few hours later.
legendary
This early morning, about 5 hours earlier than this post, I saw a spike in 24 hours profit breakdown, which bring the particular hour gain, which was about 12 hour before, to 0.003 btc/mh.
However, it just disappeared when I check for that now. Wondering are they just disappeared or the server redistribute the profit for the future mining profit.
My 24 hours profit was 0.08++ btc/day when that spike happened, and now it fall back to 0.06++ after that spike magically disappeared

Please keep in mind that hourly stats are way too volatile to estimate your profitability. Perhaps there was a very profitable coin but the exchange rate dropped by the time it got to the exchange. Don't worry about the hourly numbers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Where is the proof they are orphaned blocks, did terk show them to you? Scammers will fight to the death. WHich is what you are doing and terk aint shown shit. just a wall of txt.

I can say, hey they are in the cloud can't do nothing about it "giggles at these people that believe the text i put, I'm rich hahah".

same topics every 5 pages or so.  sheesh can't people read?

Irrelevant when you show some proof then come and state something.

No, but why does it matter? Who the heck goes into a huge rant just for 0.002BTC?
Also, the leftover immature and unexchanged balances are minimal. As I said, they don't exist, if they've been displayed once, it does not mean it exists. Just like a mirage.

Please stop your rant. You were once a well known and good forum member, but I really don't know how you have stooped to these levels.
Activity: 6
Thank you suchmoon for your clear answer and for your kindness. I think I'll take your offer during coming days to learn more about this new (for me) world.
legendary
Not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'm really a newbie about mining and I'm trying to understand. I started mining on CleverMining today and I see that most (90%) of my earned balance is classified as "unexchanged", is this normal and, in case it is, how long does it take to have it as "ready for payout"? Thanks all for answers

It varies, but generally within 24-48 hours you'll have a steady flow of "ready for payout" coins roughly matching pools displayed BTC per MH/s rate. You will always have some immature/unexchanged coins simply because these processes take time. You can also expect to have ~0.2% of "dead" unexchanged balance over time, which is what the poster above calls scam, so you might want read this too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8138087

Any questions - feel free to ask.
Well, that sounds strange. He can scam me once but if it's true i won't be mining on CleverMining tomorrow, so why should he?
Activity: 15
Not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'm really a newbie about mining and I'm trying to understand. I started mining on CleverMining today and I see that most (90%) of my earned balance is classified as "unexchanged", is this normal and, in case it is, how long does it take to have it as "ready for payout"? Thanks all for answers

Yup thats where terk is scamming you.
You don't have a balance of 0.01 BTC yet, it pays when it reaches 0.01 that is ready for a payout.

I've had 0.01820372 BTC three weeks now.  Sad

Well we can help if you provide your username (address), otherwise we can't do anything. So, whats your address?

1Cy4zFCbXJyPVwgxJBoCNBj6QS8jdGJkGp

So you don't really have 0.01820372 BTC. What you have is Ready for Payout 0.00012294 BTC, which is below threshold and will not be paid. Your unexchanged and immature is ~0.2% of your total mined coins and it's very likely that's unrecoverable orphans as per https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8138087

This is horse shit.

Immature   0.00098036 BTC
Unexchanged   0.00102139 BTC

Calling it orphaned blocks, it still took forever to mine this and the electricity to mine this.

Yes I am pissed. I want my coins. I am sure I am not the only other user pissed off either, terk.

Oh yeah? Wow, 0.001, let's be a big fat troll and flame the crap out of a thread.
Look, those coins don't exist. Do you understand?
Also, it's quite funny that you made an account to troll and spelled "Clever" wrong. How funny.

DO you know how to do math?

orphaned my ass. A way to scam the miners?

Do you know how to read?

Yes, it is orphaned, and that btc does not exist. If you want to be a frustrated and insisting kid, then continue to rage, but you won't get it because it doesn't exist. This has been explained millions of times in this thread, and if you won't believe it, so be it.

Proof? Without proof terk is running a scam and you're along with it.

Haha, terk is running a scam to scam you 0.002BTC. Look at the pool fee and see what he earns, why would he have to scam.
What proof do you want?

Um what? WHat is claimed to be orphaned blocks, 52 BTC? Thats a nice stash claiming orphans.

Where did you even get that figure from? Stop making up stuff, and it isn't only orphaned blocks, it includes other coins that died, etc.

What is the total of all "orphaned blocked in BTC? Sum that up. Then respond.

Yes, it's a scam and I'm "along with it" too. Are you happy now? Can you go away now and stop quoting walls of text? Thank you and have a nice day.

Where's the proof
Where's the proof

Proof of what? That you can't read? That we are all in Bahamas enjoying the 0.19% loot of orphaned blocks?

Where is the proof they are orphaned blocks, did terk show them to you? Scammers will fight to the death. WHich is what you are doing and terk aint shown shit. just a wall of txt.

I can say, hey they are in the cloud can't do nothing about it "giggles at these people that believe the text i put, I'm rich hahah".

Irrelevant when you show some proof then come and state something.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
legendary
Where's the proof

Proof of what? That you can't read? That we are all in Bahamas enjoying the 0.19% loot of orphaned blocks?
You don't have a balance of 0.01 BTC yet, it pays when it reaches 0.01 that is ready for a payout.

I've had 0.01820372 BTC three weeks now.  Sad

Well we can help if you provide your username (address), otherwise we can't do anything. So, whats your address?

So you don't really have 0.01820372 BTC. What you have is Ready for Payout 0.00012294 BTC, which is below threshold and will not be paid. Your unexchanged and immature is ~0.2% of your total mined coins and it's very likely that's unrecoverable orphans as per https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8138087

This is horse shit.

Calling it orphaned blocks, it still took forever to mine this and the electricity to mine this.

Yes I am pissed. I want my coins. I am sure I am not the only other user pissed off either, terk.

Oh yeah? Wow, 0.001, let's be a big fat troll and flame the crap out of a thread.
Also, it's quite funny that you made an account to troll and spelled "Clever" wrong. How funny.

Do you know how to read?

Yes, it is orphaned, and that btc does not exist. If you want to be a frustrated and insisting kid, then continue to rage, but you won't get it because it doesn't exist. This has been explained millions of times in this thread, and if you won't believe it, so be it.

Haha, terk is running a scam to scam you 0.002BTC. Look at the pool fee and see what he earns, why would he have to scam.
What proof do you want?

Um what? WHat is claimed to be orphaned blocks, 52 BTC? Thats a nice stash claiming orphans.

Where did you even get that figure from? Stop making up stuff, and it isn't only orphaned blocks, it includes other coins that died, etc.

Yes, it's a scam and I'm "along with it" too. Are you happy now? Can you go away now and stop quoting walls of text? Thank you and have a nice day.

Where's the proof
legendary

I've had 0.01820372 BTC three weeks now.  Sad

This is horse shit.

Do you know how to read?

What proof do you want?

Pages:
Jump to: