Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 38. (Read 554380 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Can anyon tell me the best manual diff for 2 Zeus Lightning X6 with 44Mh´s ?  Huh

At time im mining with vardiff.

Are you having any problems with vardiff? What diff does it settle on?

And what's the poolside rate on average Wink

And the hardware side?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Can anyon tell me the best manual diff for 2 Zeus Lightning X6 with 44Mh´s ?  Huh

Are you having any problems with vardiff? What diff does it settle on?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Looks like the payouts resumed, have 5 confirms on my payout, for two days worth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Can we get an update on the payout situation?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No payout either, was at 0.04 so should have been good. Accumulated though, maybe will payout tonight.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Now Cloud Flare Error 522...

Roll Eyes

EDIT: 15:57 Weird - can access via mobile (wifi) but not Chrome on desktop (same network, same WAN IP)...

Hi Terk

No payout last night? I was def over the 0.01 threshold...

TY
Wasn't paid out last night either, balance just continues to accrue. Possible that it's just going to be a day late, I suppose. Would we good to have some confirmation though.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Hi Terk

TY
Wasn't paid out last night either, balance just continues to accrue. Possible that it's just going to be a day late, I suppose. Would we good to have some confirmation though.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Hi Terk

TY
Activity: 3
Thanks I had 2 addresses and put the wrong one in I fixed it holding at 31MH. Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I have been mining into the pool for over 3 hours now and all I get when trying to look at my stats is this
"User not found
If you just started mining, please wait one full hour before your stats will show"
it have been 3 hours.

Anyone know if there is something wrong?

You probably misspelled your address; or you're mining with non-scrypt miner and you did not get any shares accepted. Let me know your username (here or PM) and I will search for it.
legendary
I have been mining into the pool for over 3 hours now and all I get when trying to look at my stats is this
"User not found
If you just started mining, please wait one full hour before your stats will show"
it have been 3 hours.

Is the BTC address correct?
Activity: 3
"User not found
it have been 3 hours.

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Any chance clever will pick up some new coins.

Couple that come to mind are

dogecoindark
litecoindark

Been seeing these coins as very profitable.

LitecoinDark is no longer profitable after they reduced block reward drastically. It was very profitable though. CleverMining has been mining LTCD since beginning of September and we mined ~33% of total LTCD supply (which is huge). But today LTCD profitability is at ~60% LTC. We definitely keep our fingers on the pulse and we usually add new coins days or even weeks before other pools (we've been the only coin-switch pool mining LTCD for few weeks before other pools joined the party).
Activity: 8
Any chance clever will pick up some new coins.

Couple that come to mind are

dogecoindark
litecoindark

Been seeing these coins as very profitable.
legendary
Thanks for getting back to me!

The pool mentions to make sure --scrypt is initiated. When removed 1 of the 5 GPUs disables and I do not get accepted shares.

With -k scrypt it says:

"-k: invalid parameter to set_kernel"

Are you saying that without "--scrypt" four of your GPUs worked? Then that's the correct command line. If you don't get ANY accepted shares from any of the GPUs, check your HW, and google parameters recommended for your specific cards, e.g. thread-concurrency etc.

If -k complains about incorrect kernel name you need to figure out which kernels are supported by your sgminer. Could be something like -k ckolivas or -k zuikkis. But if it defaults to scrypt without specifying "-k" then you can start with the above.

Yes without --scrypt the GPUs fired up and were running. The message "Stratum from Pool 0 request work restart" appears. Before those results come I get "Error -5: Enqueueing Kernel onto command queue.

I googled the perams like you mentioned. I know have 3 GPUs (0,1,2) accepting regular shares!! However GPU 3 and 4 were labeled sick after a couple minutes and are now labeled as "Dead"

Here are the configs:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1HEjkCzdUA723UbmUMaSVHqUmaWegPgo5g -p anything --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 30-75,30-75 --temp-cutoff 90,90 --temp-overheat 85.85 --temp-target 72,72 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1080,1080 --gpu-powertune 0,0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale
pause

Anything you would think to change to boot 3 and 4 back?

Thanks for your help! Really appreciate it!

I'd suggest to use a config file instead of putting everything on the command line, but that's just cosmetics, it can work either way.

Are all your GPUs the same? You can either supply one value for all, like you are doing with "-I 13", or supply comma-separated values for each GPU if the values need to be different, e.g.

"--gpu-engine 1000,1050,1050,1080,1100"

I would start with lower GPU engine and memclock values. Find out what are the stock values for your GPUs, start with those, if you can get it to run stable then increase the values and see if that improves performance. If it starts crashing go back to the last known good value. There is much more to this, I'd suggest to google for "scrypt tuning " or something like that, chances are you'll find guides written by mining nerds much smarter than me.
Activity: 5

The pool mentions to make sure --scrypt is initiated. When removed 1 of the 5 GPUs disables and I do not get accepted shares.

With -k scrypt it says:

Are you saying that without "--scrypt" four of your GPUs worked? Then that's the correct command line. If you don't get ANY accepted shares from any of the GPUs, check your HW, and google parameters recommended for your specific cards, e.g. thread-concurrency etc.

If -k complains about incorrect kernel name you need to figure out which kernels are supported by your sgminer. Could be something like -k ckolivas or -k zuikkis. But if it defaults to scrypt without specifying "-k" then you can start with the above.

Yes without --scrypt the GPUs fired up and were running. The message "Stratum from Pool 0 request work restart" appears. Before those results come I get "Error -5: Enqueueing Kernel onto command queue.

I googled the perams like you mentioned. I know have 3 GPUs (0,1,2) accepting regular shares!! However GPU 3 and 4 were labeled sick after a couple minutes and are now labeled as "Dead"

Here are the configs:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1HEjkCzdUA723UbmUMaSVHqUmaWegPgo5g -p anything --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 30-75,30-75 --temp-cutoff 90,90 --temp-overheat 85.85 --temp-target 72,72 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1080,1080 --gpu-powertune 0,0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale
pause

Anything you would think to change to boot 3 and 4 back?

Thanks for your help! Really appreciate it!

legendary

With -k scrypt it says:

legendary
why no payment today ?Dose anyone receive BTC from clevermining?

plz help me check this BTC address :17TNcWCCwhaVYv5zR5vG7MJLm6U9Sd9LhW

Last Payout   2 days ago

Ready For Payout   3.81653781 BTC

Payouts
Date   BTC   Txid
October 24, 2014 11:44pm   1.28644172   16bbe5c25888dc32d4790235fa0325c2aadbf697c3c6c7d11b8cb57b494ef9f2

what‘s wrong with it? and what time I can receive payout?

thanks a  lot!

Didn't a bunch of the coins move to paid just after the payoutmoment? Then today you'll receive the payout. Nice hashrate btw Wink
Activity: 5

With -k scrypt it says:

Pages:
Jump to: