Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App - page 2. (Read 22646 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
24/20 Sukhaphiban 2 Rd, Khwaeng Prawet, Khet Prawet, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10250
[email protected] / [email protected]

"is a scam"
Setting a new Scam–Standard. Built on the most useless coin Blockchain Technology

Exchange and trading platform was announced yesterday, launch of the first version will be by the end of the year, full launch by the end of feburary.

Now will you PLEASE stop going on constantly about Avesta beign a scam despite the facts sugesting otherwise.

Yes it's hit delays but you are sounding like a 2 years old child who's been told he can't have his desert untill he's finnished his dinner, then he's thrown his dinner all over the floor whining that he wants his desert.

All you are doing is hurting everyone else who has time and money invested in this project who don't think it's a scam.

Lie to the time,Legal issues

"Avesta is crooked! They removed my [email protected] account before my employment period was up and they are refusing to pay what is owed to me for my salary. This is a breach of contract and I guarantee that Jan Van Melle was fired in the same manner because he didn't agree with the ethical practices of Avesta or their CEO Aydin Farhoudi.  I believe that they have no idea what they are doing because they constantly asked me for help with coding and trying to get more developers to help them.  I am not a coder nor a programmer of any type...  How would I know where to find someone with such credentials other than posting in the job want ads...  I would have no idea what to say to them much less what they wanted done.  This is the most ass backwards company that I have EVER worked for.  I implore you to stop mining this SHITCOIN because it will never get listed on an exchange nor will it ever see the light of day.  I would never stoop this low to do anything to hurt a company intentionally unless they have done something to hurt me.  Failure to pay has caused my electric to be shut off and I'm in jeopardy of losing my home.  Thanks for ruining my life Avesta!

Sincerely,

One pissed off ex-employee...

PAY ME AND YOU GET THIS ACCOUNT BACK! "

Activity: 27
Setting a new Scam–Standard. Built on the most useless coin Blockchain Technology
  Huh Huh Huh
 noob avesta

yes. sir project is a scam. you lost all fund after ico.
Q4 2018
Trade Avesta tokens and other cryptocurrencies.

Time proved.

"Avesta is a SCAM"
hello avesta team. thank you for your project is good.
you know ?? your currency is my hope.
if avesta are valuable in exchange I will can do follow the dream.

Thank you for the job. I hope Avesta on exchange coming soon. Cheesy

3018 exchange. After the sale ico. avesta do not do anything.
You still lie. last year
Just make a wallet only. 3 version

my fund after buy ico. where ?       
Time proved.

"Avesta is a SCAM"

4 days ago after update last exchange time. at 31 december 2018

Grin Grin Grin
I started to think avesta is a scam.
Q4 2018
Trade Avesta tokens and other cryptocurrencies.

Exchange and trading platform was announced yesterday, launch of the first version will be by the end of the year, full launch by the end of feburary.

Now will you PLEASE stop going on constantly about Avesta beign a scam despite the facts sugesting otherwise.

Yes it's hit delays but you are sounding like a 2 years old child who's been told he can't have his desert untill he's finnished his dinner, then he's thrown his dinner all over the floor whining that he wants his desert.

All you are doing is hurting everyone else who has time and money invested in this project who don't think it's a scam.

Now that you say that it's not fair to call this a scam, where is the first version of the exchange you promised?

avesta never follow the promise. one year have 2-3 roadmap. then never can.
Not different from scam.
scam of the year 2017 - 2019
Pages:
Jump to: