Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App - page 6. (Read 22646 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the development of this project is indeed visible and I am convinced that there will be a lot of support for this project from the participants, hopefully, the project will go according to plan.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I think the development of this platform is very good, it can be seen from the extraordinary performance of the team always giving the best news on this tread. very interesting project planning has been implemented properly.
Activity: 72
now have only mining with cpu desktop

Even though we don't have it yet, given the rapid progress we have seen over the last few months I wouldnt be surprised if we got mobile mining early in 2019.

They have a lot to do but they are getting through it.

wait Q4 exchange

Looking forward to that too. Currently have a six figure sum of Avesta, but not planning on selling any of it any time soon. If they keep going like this the futures very bright.
Activity: 85
I appreciate this project, this is a great potential project
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I was trying to look for the application to mine in a mobile device.
But i can't find one in the website of this project.
Thank you for the info  Cool

I must say that apart from that hickup things have been a lot more stable lately, and it's been great seeing the platform functionality taking shape over the last few months.

Mining has also improved massively!

For anyone that's missed it... if you are mining your command line to start the miner should look something like this (I'm running Linux on my miners, if your using Windows it'll be a little different but basically th same):

Path to miner.exe --account *10 digit acount number* --name *worker name* --threads *number of cores or lvl3 cache size in MB / 2, whichever is less* --daemon-address *Mining node* --scan-time 1

Mining Nodes:

eu.avesta.network:2282 = Europe
us.avesta.network:2282 = US
as.avesta.network:2282 = Asia
Activity: 39
Happy Friday everyone!  Grin

I hope you are all having a great day today! I have good news! Mining is back online for all nodes.

There was a bug and it caused the incorrect output of hashrate and difficulty.

The Team has been working very hard to solve this problem and believe that it should be fixed.  Please do report any errors that are still happening, as your feedback is essential in confirming that services are fully operational. 

The web wallet should come back online soon and fix the 0 balance display. If any of you have synced a wallet from 0, you know how long this can take with a larger blockchain.  Please be aware that it can take 24 hours or longer.

The Transaction History should now show up after wallet re-sync.

E-Payments and business modules are getting the finishing touches and should be fully operational.

What more can I say other than we have a fantastic team of developers that are fixing errors and optimizing everything to make your experience a pleasurable one.

Thank you all for your continued support!
And, As Always, Happy Mining!
I'm going to chip in my 2 cents worth here...

Last year I went through 100's of ICO's assessing them for viability. There were lots of fun and quirky offerings that were trying to launch based on some novel idea like replacing securities exchanges, simplifying supply lines and similar.

They were all well and good, but I was looking for a coin that had the best chance of replacing cash\card payments.

From a technical perspective (asuming everything gets delivered), Avesta should be miles ahead of everything else in this regard.

- Exchange listing by the end of the year.
- Debit card by the end of the year.
- 10s block time
- Extremely low transaction fees
- A bunch of other stuff like smart contracts, multi currency walet, invoicing, accounting, etc.

Asuming it all gets delivered (the dev team are doing a cracking job so far!) that's a great combination.

No one knows whats going to happen in the future, based based on what we have seen so far this project looks like a good bet.

If you haven't started mining yet it's not to late to come and join us and get on board, just don't leave it much longer.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I see many who like this project hopefully making good opportunities for this project can achieve success. therefore the spirit for the participants and the team in promoting the project.
Activity: 294
I can only guarantee I will keep my part of the promise, meaning I will buy the coin.
Activity: 154
This project in 2018 will bring many people a lot of money and help to become financially independent people, here competent developers and managers, I'm sure that everyone who takes part in this project will remain as a minimum satisfied !!!
Any place AVE can be sold or exchanged?

I don think this will ever happen. People just wasting electricity on this.

What is not understood???  Exchange coming in October-December 2018    or     Exchange coming in Quarter 4 2018??  Seems pretty clear.
Please enlighten us all so we can understand your logic.

Thank you for your continued support!
And, As Always, Happy Mining!  Cheesy
Activity: 205
Any place AVE can be sold or exchanged?

I don think this will ever happen. People just wasting electricity on this.
i have very more rejected block. how to solution?

Just add "--scan-time 1" without the quotes to your command line.

many many thanks. where were you until now Smiley

Your very welcome, glad I could help  Grin

I normally pop by every couple of days to see if I can help out with anything. From what I gather the devs are really busy and it's a small team so the boards get little attention at the moment.

You probably already know, but the underlying algo is based on cryptonight, so when you configure the number of threads you'll want to do Level 3 cache in MB / 2MB = threads to configure the miner to use, or number of cores = threadcount. Use which ever is the smaller number.

Happy mining!

Activity: 188

many many thanks. where were you until now Smiley

Hey guys, I've recently spoken with some team members and they have assured me things are on the up and up...

Mostly when you hear silence from the team of any project, they are working so hard...

I mean, how would you feel if you were trying to work on something and someone keeps distracting you with other tasks or questions, yep you'd be like don't talk to me right now I'm trying to concentrate and get things done...

So let's give the entire team a big thanks for working on the Avesta project so hard.

Remember guys, this hasn't been upgraded from beta version yet. Look at the post from January of this year when they launched the mainnet.

https://avesta.io/en/avesta-launch-platform-wallet-and-mining/

It is plain black and white BETA.

So YES there will be bugs.

YES there will be bumps.

If you don't report your bugs, then the developers won't know what's going on from your point of view. If you have never done this before, or did not know about it. You can do a bug report here.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5d50731a5d5b4b13886bb3810a0bc2c1

That link will allow you to report your bugs straight to the team! You will be helping Avesta to grow.

And just like Mark has said above if your wallet ever shows incorrect or 0, it means that the team has been working on the wallet and the back end was updated. (Remember, all the changes being done are for preparation of the Point of Sale and Exchange integrations.) The wallet then has to re-sync to the block-chain just like any other wallet. So give it some time and check back. Your coins are always safe on the chain!

Let's work together and bring Avesta to the moon where it belongs!

Thank you all for your continued support!

And, As Always, Happy Mining!
Pages:
Jump to: