Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App - page 4. (Read 22646 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Best of Scam 2017 - 2019

Project ICO 8 Million USD  scam by TEAM avesta

Aydin FARHOUDI
Neal Zarga
Ashwini Khemlani
Babacar C. Ndoye
Anan Paenthongkham (Ant)
Kongpop Wongrung (Kong)
Panita
project is a scam. don't buy
BY AYDIN FARHOUDI | DEC 31, 2018 | ALL, UPDATES
In a few days, we will launch our first Beta version of the Avesta exchange where you can discover the easy to use interface.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  IS JOKING.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NOW READY SCAM 2017-2019 .

F U C .   ICO

>> HAVE NO EXCHANGE. <<
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Make sure the links you posted here are not even malicious. That would make things even worse for anyone who unknowingly clicks that.

yes. is all safe. ico avesta scam all update in website is lie.

Ok, but if I were you I wouldn't vouch for those links here as they could also be modified and abused for hacking still.

Make sure the links you posted here are not even malicious. That would make things even worse for anyone who unknowingly clicks that.

yes. is all safe. ico avesta scam all update in website is lie.

any update ? see roadmap end of year 2018.
now 1 february 2019. don't update an exchange ?

anyone can tell me ?

https://avesta.io/en/avesta-andromeda-open-beta-version-launch/

have not support. project is a scam.
Announcement at 31 december 2018.
one month ago. There are no plans.
many people lost of fund. Raise funds 5M USD

Huh Huh Huh

In a few days, we will launch our first Beta version of the Avesta exchange where you can discover the easy to use interface.

2 month ago ... Huh Huh

nice idea, where can i find the team behind the idea or info about the dev's?

https://avesta.io/en/meet-the-team/
https://exchange.avesta.io/exchange

all update is lie
https://avesta.io/en/avesta-andromeda-open-beta-version-launch/   DEC 31, 2018
https://avesta.io/en/avesta-is-launching-its-new-exchange-platform/  DEC 11, 2018

Activity: 56
nice idea, where can i find the team behind the idea or info about the dev's?
Activity: 46
what can i do with your coin? do you have any video explaining your process or system? i think more info-graphics will help the general public better understand what you are trying to do.
Activity: 19
what is this about?Huh my advice would be to add more info graphics, maybe even a video depicting what it is that you do and what sets you apart.
Activity: 72
Setting a new Scam–Standard. Built on the most useless coin Blockchain Technology

Exchange and trading platform was announced yesterday, launch of the first version will be by the end of the year, full launch by the end of feburary.

Now will you PLEASE stop going on constantly about Avesta beign a scam despite the facts sugesting otherwise.

Yes it's hit delays but you are sounding like a 2 years old child who's been told he can't have his desert untill he's finnished his dinner, then he's thrown his dinner all over the floor whining that he wants his desert.

All you are doing is hurting everyone else who has time and money invested in this project who don't think it's a scam.

Now that you say that it's not fair to call this a scam, where is the first version of the exchange you promised?

I didn't promise anyone anything,. I'm along for the ride just like everyone else, but I am more optimistic and unlike some I don't go round screaming 'scam' just because I didn't get my way.

Exchange platform is apparently going live in a few days, and for those that haven't kept up they are migrating the blockchain to an etherium base.

https://avesta.io/en/avesta-andromeda-open-beta-version-launch/?fbclid=IwAR1p1KtiDG2a4UG9yUTTpRpAiErKkjcEjZQowdEfDvb67koOh6_r0dadtqg
Setting a new Scam–Standard. Built on the most useless coin Blockchain Technology

Exchange and trading platform was announced yesterday, launch of the first version will be by the end of the year, full launch by the end of feburary.

Now will you PLEASE stop going on constantly about Avesta beign a scam despite the facts sugesting otherwise.

Yes it's hit delays but you are sounding like a 2 years old child who's been told he can't have his desert untill he's finnished his dinner, then he's thrown his dinner all over the floor whining that he wants his desert.

All you are doing is hurting everyone else who has time and money invested in this project who don't think it's a scam.

Now that you say that it's not fair to call this a scam, where is the first version of the exchange you promised?
Activity: 72

Activity: 2
hello avesta team. thank you for your project is good.
you know ?? your currency is my hope.
if avesta are valuable in exchange I will can do follow the dream.

Thank you for the job. I hope Avesta on exchange coming soon. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: