Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 2. (Read 99424 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Because the devs gave up, had no time or lost interest. Or they made there btc and left!!

Its supposed to be looked after by the community now but I see nothing happening im ASSUMING its now a dead coin.

Shame as I had a about .5 btc in it  Sad

yes seems so the community take over seems to have failed , If not Post something before it goes to 0 sat.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Because the devs gave up, had no time or lost interest. Or they made there btc and left!!

Its supposed to be looked after by the community now but I see nothing happening im ASSUMING its now a dead coin.

Shame as I had a about .5 btc in it  Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
damn I trampled buy this coin, I bought all the tools that I had, and I lost money, now this coin to the dump for me, when she is not rising in price
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Any news?
Nope, but any1 who grab this coin at  this time can make some big profits.
Yes because it's got such huuuuuge development potential! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Any news?
Nope, but any1 who grab this coin at  this time can make some big profits.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
We are drifting on ocean of cryptoworld. Who knows where it will lead us? Cool

That is a beauty of it!  Wink 
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
We are drifting on ocean of cryptoworld. Who knows where it will lead us? Cool
Activity: 11
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A few pages back he DID say that he dumped the premine. I guess this coin is going nowhere from now on. Too bad it just proved to be another scam, with that dickhead CallMeAxis stating: I don't want to create hype, I don't want this coin to be this and that. Oh well, a nice cold glass of water and move on Smiley

Thanks, I saw that now. He even called me an asshole for bringing negativity to this thread lol. I guess I should take it as a compliment, coming from such a malcontent as him.

This is not a news. Right after that announcement community work actually started.
So just curious who is now incharge of day to day activity of this coin? Who are the people in community?Any website etc???
Merit: 512
What's wrong with this coin? Coin dead? Should I buy a few coins will rise and what price to expect?
A few pages back he DID say that he dumped the premine. I guess this coin is going nowhere from now on. Too bad it just proved to be another scam, with that dickhead CallMeAxis stating: I don't want to create hype, I don't want this coin to be this and that. Oh well, a nice cold glass of water and move on Smiley

Thanks, I saw that now. He even called me an asshole for bringing negativity to this thread lol. I guess I should take it as a compliment, coming from such a malcontent as him.

This is not a news. Right after that announcement community work actually started.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 24
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do people even know if that sucker  CallMeAxis dumped the premine or no?
legendary
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
sell on allcoin!!! HUGE dump  Shocked
Now, leave this coin,

dev play to pump and dump only

This coin is managed by the community, the dev is not playing pump and dump whatsoever. You are welcome to join. 

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Now, leave this coin,

dev play to pump and dump only
Hi guys,
Can somebody tell me the latest windows wallet version# for axis wallet??

NEW WALLET: https://mega.co.nz/#!Exk1FaiR!BOSq8ArdfmD88y8wb3NWwLxaoaQnO0RMieslc9Ms_NI

This is the latest known windows wallet which I downloaded and let it sync.Got it from page 1 link which takes to page 49. Just when it gets stuck close it and open it then works fine. Had to close it 4 or 5 times. Now nicely staking and earning interest. Version is 1.9.1.0
Hi guys,
Can somebody tell me the latest windows wallet version# for axis wallet??
Pages:
Jump to: