Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 3. (Read 99397 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
We don't care if people accept our gift.

We're gifting something spectacular.

It's a gift. It's a blessing. Sounds weird?

We're not the average Joe. We are AXIS.

Good luck with your gift at 80 Satoshi.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I'm giving the project to someone who really cares.

Those are the last words you'll ever see from me.

It was a great journey with you guys. Thanks and sorry for everything.

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

PS: PiOfCube, if you're interested, you can join the current "CallMeAXIS" team.
You seem like a good guy.

PS2: If someone tells you pigs can't fly, prove them wrong.
Love it.
Just love it.
Dev just said he doesn't care about the coin he launched with big words and you imbeciles all still talk about strong support, community etc.

Another shitcoin bites the dust and many people believing in fairytales lose their money again and again.

What motivated you to express this opinion here? You own bags of this coin? No? No one asks you to invest nor to bother, so whats the deal?

Community owns a lot of AXIS, and is - unlike you, working on it, slowly but permanently. This is a long run, stresses project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

Love it.
Just love it.
Dev just said he doesn't care about the coin he launched with big words and you imbeciles all still talk about strong support, community etc.

Another shitcoin bites the dust and many people believing in fairytales lose their money again and again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Forward rate of 0,002, Shocked I hope Dev create one for all of this to the coin is not dead, but rather was one of the most expensive coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it will be coming back an with a vengeance.  many dedicated miners to this coin and i have faith in new devs and community to help steer this coin in the right direction.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Whats up with this coin? what about new devs? When can we hear from/about them??
Thanks
]

It is still here. New team is working on it.

but some kind of a statement would  be nice , its dropped down to 77 on bittrex.
a tweet or a post here would go a long way.

Whats up with this coin? what about new devs? When can we hear from/about them??
Thanks
]

It is still here. New team is working on it.

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Why my wallet can't sync?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's getting ridiculous that dedicatedpool doesn't update it's wallet and releases the coins  Cry

Screw Dedicated Pool!!!!  They have now been promising a resolution to this on SEVERAL coins as well as Axis for weeks now.  I have sent them at least 5 messages with only one being replied to......that was almost 2 weeks ago and in it they PROMISED to fix this and send everyone their coins within a couple of days!

I personally will never mine at their pools again!!  I currently have 2 different coins locked up in their fricken pool. 

Please email me with the other coin you are having troubles with.  I want to apologize for this as this is not to the standard I like to set forward and show and example with.  My time is limited with launching new coins and when there is an issue with wallets that takes several hours or days to fix, it is tough to balance everything.  However I will be making changes to my scheduling to make sure things like these are taken care with more haste.  I have someone helping out now managing the wallets which will free me up to do other things.

Thank you sir,

Ryan
Activity: 238
It's getting ridiculous that dedicatedpool doesn't update it's wallet and releases the coins  Cry

I appologize.

There was some wallet corruption with Axis and no matter what I did, it wouldn't send any coins and kept crashing.  I had to manually fix the wallet at a bit file level and took a lot of time and effort.

The wallet is now working and I've tested it.  Please withdraw any coins you have.

http://www.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 28
bought a bit of Axis, just in case Smiley
arz
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Thanks
Activity: 168

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

If you can PM me a point of contact with the team, I'd be able to discuss some things with them and work out the best way to make use of me and so I can find out for sure if the route considered (for Axis) is something I would like to tie myself up to as a long term commitment.

Regards.

I can help with russian tranclations, if needed.

да конечно нужно! yes we need it!
Activity: 334

Screw Dedicated Pool!!!!  They have now been promising a resolution to this on SEVERAL coins as well as Axis for weeks now.  I have sent them at least 5 messages with only one being replied to......that was almost 2 weeks ago and in it they PROMISED to fix this and send everyone their coins within a couple of days!

I personally will never mine at their pools again!!  I currently have 2 different coins locked up in their fricken pool. 

+1

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

If you can PM me a point of contact with the team, I'd be able to discuss some things with them and work out the best way to make use of me and so I can find out for sure if the route considered (for Axis) is something I would like to tie myself up to as a long term commitment.

Regards.

I can help with russian tranclations, if needed.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Activity: 334
Activity: 5
Thanks for the notice Mike!  Cheesy
Activity: 252
This is an interesting tweet and is showing that there is still positive interest in this coin:

https://twitter.com/RapidCX/status/480324141757644800

{links off to the following article:  https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/rcx-coin-picks-fitcoin-cloakcoin-axiscoin/ }

That information is a bit outdated, ain't it?

Hadn't seen it before, so I thought people might be interested!  Smiley

Consider it a BUMP if you don't think its relevant...   but I thought it was a worthwhile link while we await a new team!

Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
This is an interesting tweet and is showing that there is still positive interest in this coin:

https://twitter.com/RapidCX/status/480324141757644800

{links off to the following article:  https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/rcx-coin-picks-fitcoin-cloakcoin-axiscoin/ }

That information is a bit outdated, ain't it?
Pages:
Jump to: