Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 48. (Read 99417 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

http://axis.freemoneyonlines.info/
Is up and running! Hop in!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://axis.freemoneyonlines.info:3334

(GPU 290/290X)
Code:
GPUMAXALLOCPERCENT=100
sgminer  -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://axis.freemoneyonlines.info:3334 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -I 20 -g 4 -w 128

(GPU 7950/7970/280X)
Code:
GPUMAXALLOCPERCENT=100
sgminer  -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://axis.freemoneyonlines.info:3334 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -p x -I 17 -g 4 -w 128

(GPU 7870/270X)
Code:
GPUMAXALLOC_PERCENT=100
sgminer  -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://axis.freemoneyonlines.info:3334 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -I 17 -g 4 -w 128
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
can someone please sell me just a little bit of coins I am trying desperately to mine but it is not working. x13mod kernel wont fucking work. please

What miner do you use ? Have you tried this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
can someone please sell me just a little bit of coins I am trying desperately to mine but it is not working. x13mod kernel wont fucking work. please
Zpool is now live and fully working with AXIS !
No registration, use your wallet as username, and whatever as password
We need more miners. Please join us.
can someone please just briefly explain the difference in mining between x11 and x13. I have copied and pasted batch files none of it works.

what is the only think i need to change from my x11 config please. I will tip if I can just get some fucking coins. sorry but I am so fucking frustrated and enraged right now this is absolute bullshit

i specify the kernel in the config and delete.bin files and it wont load the proper kernel. I go to command line and it doesnt recognize the command. at my fucking wits end here

also please someone sell me some coins can you please pm me

did you change sgminer -k x11mod to sgminer -k x13mod in config bat file?

yes, and it still starts wth the kolivas kernel. all hardware errors. I am so fucking pissed man I wanted to mine these so bad and noone will sell me any and its not on an exchange man wtf
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister

Scam or we flying tu da Moon?
can someone please just briefly explain the difference in mining between x11 and x13. I have copied and pasted batch files none of it works.

what is the only think i need to change from my x11 config please. I will tip if I can just get some fucking coins. sorry but I am so fucking frustrated and enraged right now this is absolute bullshit

i specify the kernel in the config and delete.bin files and it wont load the proper kernel. I go to command line and it doesnt recognize the command. at my fucking wits end here

It is a whole new algo. You new a miner that can work with it ! Like this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip
Activity: 350
Nice Scam, no name for .conf ...

axiscoin.conf => fail
15s later => axis.conf=> succeed but diff @15+  owned

Thx

You don't even need conf. Nodes are already hardcoded in wallet.
Yep, and always name *.conf file like wallet directory name, that's all Grin

My Directory name is Axiscoin Cheesy depend of how wallet is coded not directory name, only Dev know.  
Scam that's all.
Not here but in roaming directory:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Axis

LOL

I don't use roaming directory.
I use -datadir=""  so Directory is the name that I give  Cheesy
lol ?
Where is your wallet.dat ?
Activity: 238

did you change sgminer -k x11mod to sgminer -k x13mod in config bat file?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
be prepared for next launch of AlliedCoin !
Activity: 151
Nice Scam, no name for .conf ...

axiscoin.conf => fail
15s later => axis.conf=> succeed but diff @15+  owned

Thx

You don't even need conf. Nodes are already hardcoded in wallet.
Yep, and always name *.conf file like wallet directory name, that's all Grin

My Directory name is Axiscoin Cheesy depend of how wallet is coded not directory name, only Dev know.  
Scam that's all.
Not here but in roaming directory:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Axis

LOL

I don't use roaming directory.
I use -datadir=""  so Directory is the name that I give  Cheesy
lol ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What happened to suprnova?

Suprnova has closed registration, so unless you registered awhile ago you cant get in. Which sucks because I registered with them along time ago and now they wont let me access, oh well. Dedicated pools has the best pool for Axis coin right now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I came up with a new term that I'd like that community to adopt.  Let me know what you think!

Activity: 420
What happened to suprnova?

Activity: 350
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I dont believe its a scam, just crazy people mad they didnt get in quick enough.

Come join us at http://axis.v2.dedicatedpool.com  the highest hashrate for AXIS coin, were finding tons of blocks! kickin butt!
Activity: 238
So is it SCAM or what?

What do you think? which coins are not?Grin all ppl looking for benefit and if missed the train, they yell SCAM  Grin
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
So is it SCAM or what?
Pages:
Jump to: