Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 46. (Read 99417 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I have 500 AXIS for sale, PM me offers.

I will likely hold unless I get a really good offer, I'm expecting AXIS to be quite valuable Smiley

Same situation for me.  I have up to 1000 for sale, but only pm me with serious offers.
It should be worth .0005 per AXIS at least.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

I will likely hold unless I get a really good offer, I'm expecting AXIS to be quite valuable Smiley

Same situation for me.  I have up to 1000 for sale, but only pm me with serious offers.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I just noticed that my miner says per second I'm getting 1.3 m/h but the work value out (wv) says  under .1 ??
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Activity: 602
WTS 1000 AXIS for 0.5 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Except for two facts:
1)If multipools see a large net hash and that the coin has a good future price, they will mine it anyways.
2)Sunday has like 4 new coin launches, they will all take hash away from us, it would be a wise move to have
   an exchange listing before Sunday, so miners can figure out the price and whether it is worth it to continue
   mining Axis, or they will just go mine the newer coins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
If you wanna do yourself a favor, don't get this added as fast as possible. Give it 2 or 3 days to grow, let people mine a bit without multipools driving people out and kicking everyone else out.

+1. Agree, do you and us a favour by delaying exchange by a day or two Smiley
Activity: 616
If you wanna do yourself a favor, don't get this added as fast as possible. Give it 2 or 3 days to grow, let people mine a bit without multipools driving people out and kicking everyone else out.
legendary
Kaspa
I'm trying to test run the xll,x13/mod miner and having no luck connecting  was testing on cloak at dedicated with their stratum and worker etc everything looked good but everything ended up in the hv:  and I wasn't seeing any "accepted"??

I'm just running a 6950 on windows lol I'm probably missing something pretty simple, any help ??

I was getting 1.3 m/h's out of my 6950 on a x11 coin... will the OG X11 miner work on AXIS

edit: trying again on axis but getting same result

with HD5xxx/6xxx GPU you need to use x13modold kernel: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annx11x13-x11-darkcoinx13-marucoin-miner-based-on-sph-sgminer-623409

Awesome sauce !! thanks a bunch guys, keep up the good work dev... looks sharp so far
Activity: 848
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm excited for this to hit an exchange. I'm thinking it could hit 0.001 BTC per AXIScoin.

Bittrex will probably add it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
I'm trying to test run the xll,x13/mod miner and having no luck connecting  was testing on cloak at dedicated with their stratum and worker etc everything looked good but everything ended up in the hv:  and I wasn't seeing any "accepted"??

I'm just running a 6950 on windows lol I'm probably missing something pretty simple, any help ??

I was getting 1.3 m/h's out of my 6950 on a x11 coin... will the OG X11 miner work on AXIS

with HD5xxx/6xxx GPU you need to use x13modold kernel: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annx11x13-x11-darkcoinx13-marucoin-miner-based-on-sph-sgminer-623409

Exactly right for Radeon HD5 or 6 series use x13modold Smiley
Activity: 539

Activity: 198
I'm trying to test run the xll,x13/mod miner and having no luck connecting  was testing on cloak at dedicated with their stratum and worker etc everything looked good but everything ended up in the hv:  and I wasn't seeing any "accepted"??

In order to mine AXIS you need a X13 compatible miner and you need to tell the miner to use the X13 algo. Usually you have to add "-k x13" or "-k x13mod", it depends of the miner use. Look the doc.
legendary
Kaspa
I'm trying to test run the xll,x13/mod miner and having no luck connecting  was testing on cloak at dedicated with their stratum and worker etc everything looked good but everything ended up in the hv:  and I wasn't seeing any "accepted"??

wow i just wasted the last hour and a half.. had my priority pool setup to hardcoreminers and it switched over..

however, i missed the first instamined 150+ blocks where the diff could be mined.. and if you aren't on a pool pushing over 10G hash you don't get shit apparently.  

ohwell.  0 blocks found.  10 280x's and nothing..  i'll have to try again next time

You didn't waste anything. You'll have your share, but it will take longer. Once the pool has found a block, you'll get paid.
Activity: 315
wow i just wasted the last hour and a half.. had my priority pool setup to hardcoreminers and it switched over..

however, i missed the first instamined 150+ blocks where the diff could be mined.. and if you aren't on a pool pushing over 10G hash you don't get shit apparently.  

ohwell.  0 blocks found.  10 280x's and nothing..  i'll have to try again next time
Let's mine together !
No registration, use your wallet as username, and whatever as password
stratum+tcp://stratum.zpool.co:3044
Activity: 121
Trying to start up wallet in testnet to test my pool configuration before turning it live and I get:

Axisd: main.cpp:2573: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.GetHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)' failed.

Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: