Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 230. (Read 185959 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Bankera achieved amazing ICO results.
With over 90,000 contributors Bankera raised over 108 millions EUR!
I guess now it's top 5 ICO of all times. Cool
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Hello,

As we said before, this applies mainly to news agencies advertising ICOs but we have our legal representatives on it as well.

You are directly promoting BNK as security right here on the forum, let alone your other marketing activities, which clearly communicate what they are not supposed to (since you want to claim your coin is a utility token). If you don't understand that I find it really amusing and another reason, there is no future with bankera scheme.

People, don't be naive, this fallacy won't end well and for the ones who invested obviously.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hi Bankera team!

In your Whitepaper it seems that you have a severe mistake.

Maybe I just don't understand it right....

In your whitepaper you say:

"This means, that if a holder has 1% of all outstanding Bankera’s tokens, he will
receive 1% of all net transaction revenue share."

If I understand the utility right, it says token holders will get 20% of the net transaction revenue share.
So if I hold 1% of all outstanding tokens I will receive 0,20% of all net transaction revenue share.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Dan

The keyword is share..

Bankera gives 20% of the net transaction revenue to the token holders..
These 20% are the net transaction revenue SHARE

So if you have 1% of the tokens, you receive 1% of the net transaction revenue SHARE Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi Bankera team!

In your Whitepaper it seems that you have a severe mistake.

Maybe I just don't understand it right....

In your whitepaper you say:

"This means, that if a holder has 1% of all outstanding Bankera’s tokens, he will
receive 1% of all net transaction revenue share."

If I understand the utility right, it says token holders will get 20% of the net transaction revenue share.
So if I hold 1% of all outstanding tokens I will receive 0,20% of all net transaction revenue share.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Dan

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The platform is pretty much interesting and seems to be innovative in terms of changing the payment system. This kind of platforms can be used globally. My question is how a bout those countries that crypto is not allowed? Is there a chance for them to use your platform?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I have been putting a lot of people on ignore these days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I'm a fucking noob and another paid shill of bankera scammers. I ask moderators to ban me for shilling and shitposting.

They should hire higher ranked member for spamming and shilling services. Fucking clueless idiots and stupid mutherfuckers like you, are the biggest problem of this forum. All of you must be banned for shilling, spamming and shitposting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
https://www.coindesk.com/lithuanias-central-bank-probes-100-million-euro-ico/

That's great news. Central Bank was the first who is now watching that scammers and the police will be the second.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hello,

As we said before, this applies mainly to news agencies advertising ICOs but we have our legal representatives on it as well.
Activity: 105

Nice volume spike today: up 42% since yesterday, ~53 million tokens sold [Chart], second highest daily volume this month. Avg. contribution size was 1442€, well above the average [Chart]. New contributor numbers are recovering as well - 769 - fourth highest reading this month. After two weeks of doldrums, this ICO is starting to look lively again [Chart]. Weekly stats: https://i.imgur.com/LyeYoZE.png

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Bankera is an SCAM project.

Is from Lithuania country full of scamers, poor country they found an oportunity to become rich with SCAMs

Bank is all Risk, they dont have any experiencie in Risks, the bussines is take your money and go away !!!!  Grin

Its actually unnecessary to come to a project's page and accuse them of begin a scam just because of their nationality, if you have a valid proof then share it but using a newbie account to fud a project is not really ideal. will most project in the crypo space fail, probably yes, but most of them will most likely not be due to scam but most likely due to no business adoption, so there is that element of risk in investign in any project or ICO. Having said that what this project is looking to achieve is huge if they can deliver it and looking forward to see how this pans out.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Activity: 45
In 10 Years We Won't Have Blockchains ?  Undecided
https://www.coindesk.com/10-years-wont-blockchains/

Yes, and when the internet came out, some people was sure it was a very short term thing..
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you

Hello,
The bounty campaigns have already been closed.
hello after the ICO where can we buy bank tokens? what is the benefit of buying now than buying later?

Hello,

On SpectroCoin, on Bankera's exchange and also in other platforms that we will announce.

Buying your tokens now, you start receiving the revenue share and you get a card voucher if you invest more than 1000 EUR.
Did the website had a technical error? These numbers were shown yesterday?

https://www.iex.nl/Forum/Upload/2018/10631944.png

Hello,
The website was updated last night, so during some time the counters were not shown properly. It is all back to normal though.
Bankera is a really great project. The team is very good and always writes new updates here. Not many teams do that after the ico. with the others, it is very quiet after the ico as with envion or electroneum and many others. here the team is always active. It will be successful and in the top 20 in the next few months after ICO . Good Luck

Thank you for your support!
How do you think that the US citizen cannot participate this ICO, even thouth they have high quality of investment environment and a high volume of money?  Do not you think it is a chance loss?
I mean, you have another idea for raising money for expansion of Bankera?  for example, listing on the NY stock exchange and make peace of mind that does not come about new ways of thinking.

Hello,
US residents cannot join the ICO due to their local regulations. In the long-term, our goal is to offer our services to as many countries as possible.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I have most big expectations on Bankera this year, 10 eurocent will be good

.10 euro would be good for this year  Wink

2019 will be even better than .10 Cool

Bank on it!  Grin
Jump to: