Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 234. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
The idea seems ok...but looks more and more like a scam to me!Based on what others point out here...but then there are always allegations
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Hey, please let me know the difference of the scheme with bitconnect. Huh Huh Huh

Bitconnect was ponzi from day 1. Here they are trying to achieve something completely different, but I won't give them a satoshi because BANKERA === Spectrocoin.

"Zepher   ==    The person behind Bankera is the same person behind Spectrocoin, who have stolen in excess of 200 BTC from users by locking their Spectrocoin accounts and stealing their balances. They don't even deny that they have done this. I would be very wary dealing with this or any company that is a part of Spectrocoin."
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
who the hell buy ~60m Euro ico @@ , last chance for who want buy ico

http://2.pik.vn/2018a552b63a-24f8-4494-8bbe-269eefad2213.png
they say on their chatchannel that their website is being updated  Wink

no it real . please clear cookie or use your mobile .
Activity: 50
who the hell buy ~60m Euro ico @@ , last chance for who want buy ico

http://2.pik.vn/2018a552b63a-24f8-4494-8bbe-269eefad2213.png
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
may i know how can i received the revenue do i need to hold BNK token in spectrocoin and what day do they send revenue??

Hello, the revenue share is paid automatically to your SpectroCoin ETH wallet. You start receiving it the week after your purchase - if you bought it yesterday/today, you will only receive it next week.

The payout is done between Monday ~ Wednesday.
Activity: 81
may i know how can i received the revenue do i need to hold BNK token in spectrocoin and what day do they send revenue??
Activity: 105
Activity: 181
Hey, please let me know the difference of the scheme with bitconnect. Huh Huh Huh
Why should anyone compare total money collected during ICO to the random amounts you throw around if number spent on the bank acquisition isn't public? Maybe they did only spent $16000 on it and distributed the rest to every person in social media who calls your mental issues out.

Just glanced at this "mosprognoz" specimen's posting history...  wow.

Activity: 238
Why should anyone compare total money collected during ICO to the random amounts you throw around if number spent on the bank acquisition isn't public? Maybe they did only spent $16000 on it and distributed the rest to every person in social media who calls your mental issues out.

Yes I'm sure, that Vanuatu Bank bought by Bankera scammers, is well established, with a  lot of a local clients that are familiar with blockchain banking  Grin  Dude you are just another paid shill of that scammers. BTW offshore online banking is prohibited in EU and US and 500 000 + registration fee = $ 516 000. Now compare that amount to $100 million that was collected during ICO you fucking idiot.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
What are you talking about.USA didnt create his blacklist ,grey list after paradise paper scandal
even senator Brown told during senate hearing that there was 68 big frauds done by usa big banks
Netherlands with his P.O Box banking is top ML space
Cyprus,Malta are also not so bad
If Bankera will be inolved in ML already all tokens will be sold,becouse ML is best banking business
But Bankera is just small start up,You think that only native are Pacific Islands citzens
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

It's not hard to imagine that an already established bank with clients, infrastructure, connections and etc. has more value than a "registration fee" anyway.

Yes I'm sure, that Vanuatu Bank bought by Bankera scammers, is well established, with a  lot of a local clients that are familiar with blockchain banking  Grin  Dude you are just another paid shill of that scammers. BTW offshore online banking is prohibited in EU and US and 500 000 + registration fee = $ 516 000. Now compare that amount to $100 million that was collected during ICO you fucking idiot.
Activity: 238
The site is working fine for me as it always was. $16750 is bank registration fee, you'd still need $500000 min capital (it's in the first answer of the FAQ you linked). It's not hard to imagine that an already established bank with clients, infrastructure, connections and etc. has more value than a "registration fee" anyway. What I'm trying to say is, that if you're so quick to resort to calling others "fucking ignorant idiots", maybe you should put more effort in not sounding like one yourself.

That being said, the communication regarding the acquisition was pretty trash, so they brought FUD like this on themselves.

Dude, I have reasons to believe that you are another fucking paid shill of bankera scammers. Accuire more established offshore banks?? They bought a non operational online bank with no license and non working website in Vanuatu https://pacificprivatebank.com/ Do you know where is Vanuatu you fucking ignorant idiot ?  Anybody can establish a bank in Vanuatu for US$16,750 I can even recommend a company who is offering that servise https://www.offshorecompany.com/banking/vanuatu-bank-license/  Yea you fucking idiot 16.750 US DOLLARS !!! And that scammers collected over 100 million dollars already. Bankera is nothing but a scam orchestrated by Lithuanian criminals.   
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Exactly. Well said, and deserving of a merit for the post  Smiley Thanks!
Bankera should continue to acquire more established offshore banks, imo  Wink

Dude, I have reasons to believe that you are another fucking paid shill of bankera scammers. Accuire more established offshore banks?? They bought a non operational online bank with no license and non working website in Vanuatu https://pacificprivatebank.com/ Do you know where is Vanuatu you fucking ignorant idiot ?  Anybody can establish a bank in Vanuatu for US$16,750 I can even recommend a company who is offering that servise https://www.offshorecompany.com/banking/vanuatu-bank-license/  Yea you fucking idiot 16.750 US DOLLARS !!! And that scammers collected over 100 million dollars already. Bankera is nothing but a scam orchestrated by Lithuanian criminals.   

BNK's volume made another new week's high of 28 million today (up 19% since yesterday). Yesterday's super low contribution size was offset by today's 24% gain (901€).
New contributor numbers fell slightly (6%) after yesterday's spike. The drop in daily volume has affected projected targets of this ICO. With 18 days left, BNK is currently
on track to sell about 60% of the ICO tokens by the end of february. Quite a drop from ~80% at the beginning of the month. Daily volume is likely to stay stable with a
slight upward bias as long as the cryptos don't sell off again.

https://i.imgur.com/Sk37HGt.png
https://i.imgur.com/Rg9Mqf3.png
https://i.imgur.com/kCGI4Gu.png

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

While I'm not so sceptical about Bankera, my concern is also what the real value it could be for Bankera and especially for it's investors obtaining bank in offshore zone ? These kind of banks are perfect for money laundary, and won't help in legalization in EU. It would be great if Bankera would make a better explanation about this move.

PPB is a building block of Bankera. It covers licensing, human resources, IT infrastructure... Not fully, but significantly.

can we have roadmap or something. I know this is just the initial move. I don't know what are this FUDDERS talking about. the ICO is still going.

https://bankera.com/index.html#roadmap
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Yea naive people will be burnt. This Vantau "bank" is a complete joke (and this just shows how serious they are in building "bank of the new blockchain era"), while they state in WP, that Bankera will be the gateway for EU central bank and others... LOL Anyone believing this is either a 12-year old kid or dumb as fuck.

Check their YT videos, interviews and stuff they post - nothing contains any substance, just some general gibberish and only marketing material for sheeps - in that they are really good at. Its similar to listening onecoine scammers few years back - no clue or whatsoever.

I asked for a few simple explanations few posts back and they didn't answer, and I have a feeling they don't even know.

While I'm not so sceptical about Bankera, my concern is also what the real value it could be for Bankera and especially for it's investors obtaining bank in offshore zone ? These kind of banks are perfect for money laundary, and won't help in legalization in EU. It would be great if Bankera would make a better explanation about this move.

Bankera's acquisition of an offshore banking license is to me a smart and cautious move because there are still uncertainties on future cryptocurrency regulations in the EU. Besides, Bankera targets global customers beyond EU, and an offshore banking licence for Bankera would provide a more globally accesible banking service. The size or value of the acquired bank shouldn't matter. The important thing is having a legal and legitimate platform to deliver services. As for the possibility of the bank becoming a haven for money laundering, even regular EU banks are not totally free of such allegations even though official policies state otherwise. So it finally boils down to a matter of corporate responsibility on the part of Bankera.

Exactly. Well said, and deserving of a merit for the post  Smiley Thanks!

Bankera should continue to acquire more established offshore banks, imo  Wink
Activity: 174
Merit: 10

PPB is a building block of Bankera. It covers licensing, human resources, IT infrastructure... Not fully, but significantly.

can we have roadmap or something. I know this is just the initial move. I don't know what are this FUDDERS talking about. the ICO is still going.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Yea naive people will be burnt. This Vantau "bank" is a complete joke (and this just shows how serious they are in building "bank of the new blockchain era"), while they state in WP, that Bankera will be the gateway for EU central bank and others... LOL Anyone believing this is either a 12-year old kid or dumb as fuck.

Check their YT videos, interviews and stuff they post - nothing contains any substance, just some general gibberish and only marketing material for sheeps - in that they are really good at. Its similar to listening onecoine scammers few years back - no clue or whatsoever.

I asked for a few simple explanations few posts back and they didn't answer, and I have a feeling they don't even know.

Bankera's acquisition of an offshore banking license is to me a smart and cautious move because there are still uncertainties on future cryptocurrency regulations in the EU. Besides, Bankera targets global customers beyond EU, and an offshore banking licence for Bankera would provide a more globally accesible banking service. The size or value of the acquired bank shouldn't matter. The important thing is having a legal and legitimate platform to deliver services. As for the possibility of the bank becoming a haven for money laundering, even regular EU banks are not totally free of such allegations even though official policies state otherwise. So it finally boils down to a matter of corporate responsibility on the part of Bankera.
Jump to: