Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 228. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hello Bankera Team,

I have a question
I can see that the last ICO tokens will be sold at 0,024€
And in the whitepaper I can read that after the ico, tokens will never be listed for less then 0,1€ per token. So, after the ICO, tokens will gain 4x their current value?

QUOTE from whitepaper: "The actual BNK token sale price will depend on the current prices on exchanges. The BNK token price will be equal to current prices on exchanges, but it will not be lower than 0.1 EUR per token. More detailed information about SCO will be provided in the future "

It that correct?
And if so, what if everybody will then trade their tokens for money? Then you will end up paying out 4 times the money that you collected...

Hello,

The quote is talking about the SCO. The SCO is a possibility for the long-term, and one of the conditions is that it will not start with a BNK price lower than 0.1 EUR.
You can say in which other exchanges besides those that you mentioned will be available or it is not possible to do it public?

We are still in negotiation, so it will only be disclosed once the agreements are 100% final.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Bankera Team,

I have a question
I can see that the last ICO tokens will be sold at 0,024€
And in the whitepaper I can read that after the ico, tokens will never be listed for less then 0,1€ per token. So, after the ICO, tokens will gain 4x their current value?

QUOTE from whitepaper: "The actual BNK token sale price will depend on the current prices on exchanges. The BNK token price will be equal to current prices on exchanges, but it will not be lower than 0.1 EUR per token. More detailed information about SCO will be provided in the future "

It that correct?
And if so, what if everybody will then trade their tokens for money? Then you will end up paying out 4 times the money that you collected...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
You can say in which other exchanges besides those that you mentioned will be available or it is not possible to do it public?
hi where can I buy more BNK? will there be other exchanges for BNK. I just got my money too bad the ICO already end. I would like to add more BNK.

Hello,

Until February 28th, on SpectroCoin. Later on, there will be more platforms (besides SpectroCoin, there will be Bankera's exchange, HitBTC and others), but the exact dates of listing haven't been announced yet.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
hi where can I buy more BNK? will there be other exchanges for BNK. I just got my money too bad the ICO already end. I would like to add more BNK.
Activity: 349
Bankera’s own exchange: The reason we are making one

In November, we announced that we were developing Bankera’s own cryptocurrency exchange platform, but we did not elaborate on the reasons behind this decision. Bankera‘s team has always been oriented towards building a strong and long-lasting community. While working hand in hand with our community, we were able to better identify the needs of crypto-users. We believe developing our own exchange will address those needs.

From the beginning, SpectroCoin has always been focused on payment solutions for cryptocurrencies (and it will continue to do so), but we have continually noticed a demand from our customers for a crypto-trading platform. Since we now have such a large community of BNK token holders, our wish to create an environment for this high-quality pool of traders has been strengthened. We want to offer them a low-cost and secure alternative to existing exchanges. In this way, we see SpectroCoin and Bankera as a symbiotic ecosystem that will cover all of the needs involved in exchanging currency.

In addition to expanding the range of services offered to our clients, we also see the development of our own exchange platform as a way to increase the liquidity of BNK, in the long term, by creating additional supply and demand. This will be done by offering free trade on all pairs which include BNK tokens on our platform. Therefore, it will be much more cost-effective for our clients to buy BNK with EUR and then buy BTC with BNK, rather than  directly buying BTC with EUR. This creates an additional demand for BNKs, which should provide additional liquidity and higher utility.

Initially, Bankera’s exchange will support these currencies: EUR, BTC, ETH, DASH, NEM, and BNK. Later, more currencies will be added, including ERC-20 and NEM mosaic tokens. We are already accepting applications for coins and tokens to be listed on Bankera’s exchange. For potential token listings, please visit: https://exchange.bankera.com/add-token

Our clients have asked for BNK to be listed on external exchanges, as well. The agreement with HitBTC will provide that opportunity. Other exchanges are not out of question, however, our primary focus now is to make trading BNK on Bankera’s exchange an excellent prime choice.

More information regarding Bankera’s own exchange will be announced soon on our official communication channels, so stay tuned!

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/02/22/bankeras-own-exchange-the-reason-we-are-making-one/
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I am always happy to have the bankera team writing so actively and answering all questions. That is not the case with many ico. if it goes on later after the ico so I am convinced that this project is a huge success. But the team MUST stay a little active even after the Ico. that would be perfect for everyone
PLEASE BANKERA, could you answer this questions?

1- When listed in HITBTC?
2- When listed in own exchange?
3- Will the remaining tokens be distributed pro-rata like the white paper says?

As it says on the blog posts, we will soon update you on the dates of the BNK listing and provide more information about token trading on HitBTC.

Yes, unsold tokens are distributed pro-rata to pre-ICO and ICO token holders.
Activity: 80
PLEASE BANKERA, could you answer this questions?

1- When listed in HITBTC?
2- When listed in own exchange?
3- Will the remaining tokens be distributed pro-rata like the white paper says?
Activity: 135
Activity: 135
what will haben with the BNK which arn't sold during the last days?
coin burn?
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
I much excited when bnk list in your own exchanges. Before they will list in other exchanges. So that bnk holders can manage thier holdings very well to buy more.
Hello,
Bankera's team would like to apologize for this week's delay. This week, exceptionally, the revenue share will be paid out today, Thursday.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Hello, is there any reason why this week revenue share was not paid yet ? Usually it was paid on Tuesdays, but not this time.

you will get it today
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Hello, is there any reason why this week revenue share was not paid yet ? Usually it was paid on Tuesdays, but not this time.
I wanted to buy more BNK's, but the Hitbit news lowered my enthousiasm a lot.

You have to have in mind that we are building our own exchange. Meaning that we do not think other exchanges are perfect and, additionally, BNK pairs will be free to exchange only on our exchange. We are working on more agreements as well and it also gets easier to be listed in more platforms once you are already listed in some.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I wanted to buy more BNK's, but the Hitbit news lowered my enthousiasm a lot.
Activity: 1190
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello,

Please check our new blog post about the listing of BNK tokens: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/02/21/listing-bankeras-tokens-bnks-will-be-available-at-hitbtc/

This isn't really something to be excited about. Hitbtc has been known to be very problematic and that's why a lot of users including myself stay off that exchange. Please try getting BNK listed on some more renown exchanges. Please see Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinix even houbi are good places to get listed.

Jump to: