Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 235. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

While I'm not so sceptical about Bankera, my concern is also what the real value it could be for Bankera and especially for it's investors obtaining bank in offshore zone ? These kind of banks are perfect for money laundary, and won't help in legalization in EU. It would be great if Bankera would make a better explanation about this move.

PPB is a building block of Bankera. It covers licensing, human resources, IT infrastructure... Not fully, but significantly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Yea naive people will be burnt. This Vantau "bank" is a complete joke (and this just shows how serious they are in building "bank of the new blockchain era"), while they state in WP, that Bankera will be the gateway for EU central bank and others... LOL Anyone believing this is either a 12-year old kid or dumb as fuck.

Check their YT videos, interviews and stuff they post - nothing contains any substance, just some general gibberish and only marketing material for sheeps - in that they are really good at. Its similar to listening onecoine scammers few years back - no clue or whatsoever.

I asked for a few simple explanations few posts back and they didn't answer, and I have a feeling they don't even know.

While I'm not so sceptical about Bankera, my concern is also what the real value it could be for Bankera and especially for it's investors obtaining bank in offshore zone ? These kind of banks are perfect for money laundary, and won't help in legalization in EU. It would be great if Bankera would make a better explanation about this move.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
100 millions is a huge amount of money for an ico...
anyone guessing about which market cap could we reach in the near future?

Agreed with you 100 million Euro is big amount but this ICO is still going on with good speed it means the team will get succeed to achieve their goals. In long term this market will be huge because experienced team behind this and this is plus point for that.
Bankera is a product of our team and PPB will help us to deliver a world leading product, together with other parts of the puzzle such as we have done with SpectroCoin. Having a banking capability was always one of our main goals - it's highlighted on our roadmap; the acquisition of PPB is a major step towards this goal - it does not mean the work has ended and Bankera is done.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Yea naive people will be burnt. This Vantau "bank" is a complete joke (and this just shows how serious they are in building "bank of the new blockchain era"), while they state in WP, that Bankera will be the gateway for EU central bank and others... LOL Anyone believing this is either a 12-year old kid or dumb as fuck.

Check their YT videos, interviews and stuff they post - nothing contains any substance, just some general gibberish and only marketing material for sheeps - in that they are really good at. Its similar to listening onecoine scammers few years back - no clue or whatsoever.

I asked for a few simple explanations few posts back and they didn't answer, and I have a feeling they don't even know.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
100 millions is a huge amount of money for an ico...
anyone guessing about which market cap could we reach in the near future?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Activity: 238
A congratulations for Bankera and it's contributors. A decentralized bank is becoming more stronger. My banker tokens earns more than my money in the traditional bank.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
The Bankera ICO Raises Over 100 Million Euros From a Record-Breaking Number of Contributors:
https://bitcoingarden.org/bankera-ico-raises-100-million-euros-record-breaking-number-contributors/

Bankera aims to become the bank for the blockchain era and is already making splashes in the ICO world. To date, their ICO has collected over 100 million euros from over 80,000 contributors making Bankera’s ICO the biggest in regard to the number of contributors.

A large driving force behind the success of Bankera’s ICO is the well-established company SpectroCoin. SpectroCoin is Bankera’s MVP, or minimum viable product. With SpectroCoin, investors can already see results and reap the benefits of the technology in which they are investing. Currently, more than 750,000 clients are using the SpectroCoin platform for services such as fiat and cryptocurrency wallets, free and instant peer-to-peer transfers, debit cards, exchange, and payment processing services, but, uniquely, clients can also claim IBANs for SpectroCoin accounts. An MVP like SpectroCoin not only makes Bankera less risky and different from any other ICO, but it also allows investors to use the technology they are financing in a fashion that is unprecedented in the ICO world. However, Bankera plans to go beyond payment processing and offer an array of banking services, such as savings and loans accounts, as well as low-cost investment products, such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and crypto funds....
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
23rd week net transactional revenue share received!

Like clockwork! Thanks Bankera!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It seems that this project is turning on more engines every day to get to the top league... Thanks for another share team Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Today's volume of 22,7 million tokens was the highest of this week (up 14% since yesterday) [Chart]. New contributor numbers jumped 31% to 696, but average contribution size took a hit and made another new low of 686€ (down 20% since yesterday) [Chart]. Less new participants buying less tokens with a single uptick every now and then has been the prevailing theme since the end of january.
BTC and ETH managed to hold on to yesterday's gains, while the stock market sold off. This should help restore optimism in the crypto scene.
[Chart]

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Bankera's ICO has reached 100 million euros, with over 81K investors!
Congratulations Bankera, top 5 ICO now.  Cool

Congratulations to everyone who's a contributor and to the team as well. While this is a good thing, I'm concerned about how BNK tokens would do in the market. Raising more than $100M means the starting market capitalization. We would need BNK to be at $1B in order to get a decent profit.

People keep forgetting that BNK tokens pay weekly dividends. As Bankera's revenue goes up, so does the payout to token holders. It will motivate people to hold on to their tokens, since they generate passive income, and not focus on price alone. IOW: you're getting paid regardless of the price.

Exactly. That's why I'm in it for the long haul.

Gotta love the passive income  Wink

Definitely a couple year HODL. Let that dividend Ether accumulate.

Ya for sure  Wink

I've been earning weekly dividends for almost 6 months already  Cool

Gotta love Bankera!

how much ?

Very much  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 50
thanks Bankera , last question : why the fee in spectrocoin so crazy high ? it will down in the future ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Bankera's ICO has reached 100 million euros, with over 81K investors!
Congratulations Bankera, top 5 ICO now.  Cool

Congratulations to everyone who's a contributor and to the team as well. While this is a good thing, I'm concerned about how BNK tokens would do in the market. Raising more than $100M means the starting market capitalization. We would need BNK to be at $1B in order to get a decent profit.

People keep forgetting that BNK tokens pay weekly dividends. As Bankera's revenue goes up, so does the payout to token holders. It will motivate people to hold on to their tokens, since they generate passive income, and not focus on price alone. IOW: you're getting paid regardless of the price.

Exactly. That's why I'm in it for the long haul.

Gotta love the passive income  Wink

Definitely a couple year HODL. Let that dividend Ether accumulate.

Ya for sure  Wink

I've been earning weekly dividends for almost 6 months already  Cool

Gotta love Bankera!

how much ?
and when bankera will start SCO ? 750M Euro ?? WTF ??

- Q1: When are you guys planning to begin the SCO?

An SCO is only a possibility we are considering for the future. We don’t plan to have one anytime soon. We would only launch an SCO if the token price reaches 10 EUR cents and we determine that we need additional funds. In other words, we will only launch an SCO if we need more capital to satisfy capital adequacy requirement to scale our business even further.

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/12/bankera-qa-4/

- Why does Bankera need an SCO and when it will take place?
It is important for Bankera to enter the market with sufficient capital, to stay competitive with other banks. The ability to issue loans is at the core of any banking business. Due to regulations, Bankera is required to have 20% of all outstanding loans as capital in order to meet capital adequacy requirements. For example, if Bankera raised 100M EUR, it would only be able to lend out 500M EUR, which is far less than a small bank‘s lending capacity.

The actual BNK token sale price will depend on the current prices on exchanges. The BNK token price will be equal to current prices on exchanges, but it will not be lower than 0.1 EUR per token. More detailed information about SCO will be provided in the future.

https://bankera.com/faq.html
Activity: 50
and when bankera will start SCO ? 750M Euro ?? WTF ??
Our CEO Vytautas Karalevičius guested on the Analysis in Chains podcast and you can check out his interview here:  http://www.analysisinchainspodcast.com/e/57-interview-with-vytautas-karalevicius-ceo-of-bankera/
Jump to: