Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 242. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Got an email saying there will be a big announcement soon, when is this expected to be communicated

Hello,

The news will come this week

Hey Bankera, the allegations against you regarding the negative trust is quite severe. Is it true or how did you defend against that? Hard to convince myself to get involved with a project where the dev might have pulled off a big scam beforehand.

Hello,

If you have read the thread, you will see that some people accuse our CEO of crimes committed even before he was born... SpectroCoin is registered in the European Union, UK (Business development), and Lithuania (Product development). As a company, we are strictly following Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and other European law directives. Therefore, we cooperate, in parallel, with police and legal institutions if we notice illegal activities or cases of fraud. And yes, we are in a very competitive market, there are and there will always be accusations, but they are just empty words if no basis or proof of that can be given by the 'accusers'.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Got an email saying there will be a big announcement soon, when is this expected to be communicated

Hello,

Hey Bankera, the allegations against you regarding the negative trust is quite severe. Is it true or how did you defend against that? Hard to convince myself to get involved with a project where the dev might have pulled off a big scam beforehand.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Another share receiveb from Bankera without any problem. Thanks team for so seriously you are taking it.

Hello,

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The 21st week net transactional revenue share was paid yesterday! Check the details on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/24/the-21st-week-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Between 100M or 110M Euros raised by Feb 28th, right?
SO, I have a question:

- Are you still thinking about the pro-rata crap from the remaing coins?
I don't find it fair, and I think there will be a lot of not happy people when they realise how that will affect the price of the BNKs that they hold.
I think a burn can boost everyone.

Why would they change the rules in the middle of the game? And what negative effect on the price are you predicting, bearing in mind that the distributed tokens pay revenue dividends the same way as the bought ones?

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Today's volume set a new record - almost 168 million tokens sold, 45% more than yesterday, which was already a high volume day. 2 cent softcap was hit and left behind. I don't expect this volume surge to last very long, though. Next softcap day is weeks away and people seem to spring to action only when the token supply offered at current price is almost exhausted. The same kind of stampede for perceived "cheap" tokens took place just before the 1.8 cent tokens ran out. Other records set today were in avg. contribution size (2199 €, 70% above average) and in new contributor numbers (1609, 35% above average).

https://i.imgur.com/Xj5rMxJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/1rqLaBY.png

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
SO, I have a question:

I don't find it fair, and I think there will be a lot of not happy people when they realise how that will affect the price of the BNKs that they hold.

On my opinion 90-95M EUR is fairly achievable goal for Bankera and then it can become 7th ICO of all time. Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
SO, I have a question:

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Over 3,000,000,000 tokens sold, 79M EUR raised. Amazing ICO results!  Roll Eyes
More than 3bn tokens sold! This means that the token price is now 0.020 EUR per BNK. Don't forget that it will increase by 0.001 EUR after every billion tokens sold, so hurry! If you have not, join Bankera's ICO now on http://www.spectrocoin.com
Activity: 3
Dear devs,

It seems the bar numbers are decreasing! Could you explain why is that so?

The EUR raised bar showed:
14:19 EET - 78,348,982 EUR;
17:03 EET - 76,931,441 EUR.

Hello,

our website was being updated; please clean your cookies and refresh the page to view it normally.

Thanks! I deleted my first post
Dear devs,

It seems the bar numbers are decreasing! Could you explain why is that so?

The EUR raised bar showed:
14:19 EET - 78,348,982 EUR;
17:03 EET - 76,931,441 EUR.

Hello,

our website was being updated; please clean your cookies and refresh the page to view it normally.
to buy bankera you need to register in spectrocoin? and bankera can already be traded there?

Yes, Bankera tokens are being sold on spectrocoin.com only.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
to buy bankera you need to register in spectrocoin? and bankera can already be traded there?
when the news will be released?

The news will be released this week Smiley
Activity: 48
when the news will be released?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Next stage coming 2,942,396,160 / 3,000,000,000 BNK distributed