Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 240. (Read 185959 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Wow, 90M EUR raised!
Which means that Bankera has a chance to get into top 5 ICOs of all time.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
From Bankera WP:
Most importantly, SpectroCoin will be entitling Bankera token holders 20% from its net
transaction revenue from the first week after start of pre-ICO.

Few questions about this:

1. Are all BNK holders entitled for the % of holdings out of all BNK of 20% transaction fee revenues? If not, what is the minimum amount of BNK to be eligible for this?
2. When are these revenues granted to SpectroCoin?
3. Until when will this last? Just till the end of ICO or all the time?
4. In which currency? I have seen that these are made in ETH?

All token holders receive the net transactional revenue share; for as long as they hold their tokens. The payout amount depends on the revenue on that week and on the amount of tokens issued: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/
The revenue is paid automatically to your SpectroCoin ETH wallet.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
From Bankera WP:
Most importantly, SpectroCoin will be entitling Bankera token holders 20% from its net

1. Are all BNK holders entitled for the % of holdings out of all BNK of 20% transaction fee revenues? If not, what is the minimum amount of BNK to be eligible for this?

I suppose there is no min amount , they are sharing every week in ETH. i think it will last forever if you hold BNK tokens and you ll get all bankera transaction revenues in the future even from the exchange.

I think its amazing , i'm expecting 10x ROI plus revenues and its gonna be one of the biggest ico in the history 90 million Euros approx 111 Million USD and there is still one month to  the end of ico. Nice project
When are the tokens free to trade?

Later on, after the ICO. Dates will be announced in the future.
why XEM suspended on Spectrocoin,i can buy,but not sell???...want to exchange to Dash,but not listed any more:(..not like this:(

XEM exchange is temporarily unavailable. We are waiting for actions from NEM, since there has been a theft in another platform and we are waiting for XEMs to be tagged/marked to avoid processing XEM associated to that.
85M EUR raised, 69,250 contributors! Which is really impressive!  
Looking forward when Bankera ICO hits 100M!  Cool

Bankera ICO has collected over 80 million euros from over 66,000 contributors! Join one of the biggest ICOs now on!

Ya Bankera's ICO is impressive   Smiley

I knew it was going to be good, but it's definitely surpassed my expectations thus far   Cool

Cheers Bankera! Thank you!  Smiley

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 8
What is relationship you have with spectrocoin.com and how they will host this pre-ICO. Looking forward to hear some details about that. This project is offering coins at very attractive during phase good luck.

Scam Alert:

Bankera.com is a scam by serial scammer VytautasK.

Check Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829
Activity: 5
When are the tokens free to trade?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
When may we expect to see Spectrocoin enable the trading of NEO on the exchange?

Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

BNK weekly stats:

copper member
Bankera continues making great progress:
Raised: 88,7M EUR
Contributors: 72,362
Activity: 40
yesterday i cant exchange XEMs on Spectrocoin,they was not listed here at all(ok,because troubles with Coincheck),but today i can exchange XEM,but only for BNK:)...why?Smiley
Activity: 45
From Bankera WP:

Activity: 40
Im really start to worry about my investment in Bankera......and about that bank?...not understand,why they not want to make this more clear?Because now for me looks like this more bad news,then good..some lithuanians bought bank from other lithuanians friends?:)Used ICO money?10,20,or 50 millions?Huh...Now,no news,fees like they hiding something from us?Really needs step in and simple explain everything for investors(i know not everything we can know,but something to clear this),...but now i have feeling they nothing to say:(.....lets hope we no problems after ICO ends...
Bankera give us some news!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Meanwhile Spectrocoin rank i Alexa is growing
From position 10000 global rank jumped to 8,447
Highest traffic is from Japain,Spectrocoin popularity is growing in Italy very much
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/spectrocoin.com
Volume fell sharply today, about 87 million tokens sold vs yesterday's 156 million (a 44% drop). https://i.imgur.com/OfqUzep.png
Without any positive news form Bankera, we won't probably see those 150+ million token mania days again until the next softcap date is upon us.
New contributors are buying in at above average rate, while the average contribution size has fallen below average. All-in without looking cowboys are being replaced by more cautious nibblers. https://i.imgur.com/t8PaGFS.png

There will be a Q&A about it after the ICO.

After the ICO? Interesting... That's 5 weeks of possible FUD and a lot of Qs which will get speculations instead of answers. To some extent communication (or lack thereof) now also has effect on future demand and price of the token, however small that influence might be.

And any new, even marginally negative news will add to already existing suspicion/uncertainty and hurt the public confidence in this project. Stonewalling and applying to the non-disclosure clause only raises more suspicion.

copper member
Amazing progress so far:
Raised: 87M EUR
Distributed: 3,4 Billion BNK
Contributors: 70,924
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
why XEM suspended on Spectrocoin,i can buy,but not sell???...want to exchange to Dash,but not listed any more:(..not like this:(
You need to read xem tread,there was big hack on biggest japanise exchange,strang is that only xem was stolen.There was idea to make hard fork

About bank,finally bankera has banking license,vanuatu area is will be moved away from regulatory grey liist
becouse thay have agree to share financial information about his cliants,vanuatu is member of China Asia bank,and read PPB page who is PPB owners,managments.
If Bankera will be registered there propably thay may open officed in other countries in the world
As for now Bankera is only star up,after will company with financial license in the world

EU is over regulated,we dont know where will go all that regulatory talks,mostly politicians are talking about crypto,politicians what have no idea what are thay talking about
Jump to: