Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 243. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

if these tokens are sold in the table then the next token will be sold for 0.020.
how long does the ico go? until april 2018? or even longer. Thank you

End of February.

OK. Thank you. I found it now too. I could have searched a minute longer. It's not hard to find.
Then I'm curious how the course then looks on the first trading day

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

if these tokens are sold in the table then the next token will be sold for 0.020.

End of February.

Activity: 140
Merit: 14
I'm excited to know what is the big news announced for this week, counters are moving like crazy on the website, price will be soon 2 cents already
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Thanks for the updated stats/graphs.

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

Yep, every ICO is a gamble, but I think Bankera is a good bet  Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Bankera's statement about upcoming Big News and approaching softcap brought a surge in volume, in contributors and in contribution size. Today's volume exceeded 116 million tokens, an increase of 113% compared to yesterday's 54 million. New contributor numbers jumped to 1444 - over 24% above average and about 47% above yesterday's total. Average contribution size grew 45%, reaching 1527 € - highest reading since Jan 11th, when previous softcap was hit.

https://i.imgur.com/CK9yw9C.png

https://i.imgur.com/gKeBptk.png

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Big partner going to buy all bnk
In three months Bankera will be listed on Swedish stock
Than in six months on German Dax
You will see

+1  Grin
Yes. you're right. That's why I invested in bankera .

This just keeps getting better  Smiley

Glad I got in pre-ICO   Cool

ICO will be over soon! Better get some BNK today!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Just reached 76M EUR, that's really impressive!  Cool
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
bankera..could you please tell us about exchange fees on spectrocoin?

There are fee crypto to fiat vice versa about 4% 5% crypto/crypto very little i think
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
He will never obtain all BNK. Some of it will simply not be available on the market and for the BNK tokens on the market an enormous squeeze-up would ensue. So a buy out does not seem likely, at least not in this form.
You will see

+1  Grin
Yes. you're right. That's why I invested in bankera .
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
You will see
I'm eager to find out what the big news are! I'm guessing it's the official launch date of the Bankera Exchange platform  Smiley
Either way I'm looking forward to it.

You will soon find out!

you make it very exciting. we are already a little excited. the speculation becomes more   Grin  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Check the new Q&A video with Bankera's VP for Communication Tse-Hsin Lu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eofn_bguxY

Great video really informative and helpful thank you very much I really searching such information on BANKERA.

Thank you for the feedback!
I'm eager to find out what the big news are! I'm guessing it's the official launch date of the Bankera Exchange platform  Smiley

You will soon find out!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
Check the new Q&A video with Bankera's VP for Communication Tse-Hsin Lu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eofn_bguxY
Jump to: