Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 47. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Can't afford a high ranked profile paid shills? Bunch of noobs trying to defend a obvious scam. I am more than sure that all of them are managed by the same person. Even for a newcomers and idiots this will be noticeable.

This scammers bought a offshore bank to hide all stolen investors money.

https://www.vilatimes.com/2018/01/26/vanuatus-pacific-private-bank-acquired-by-lithuanian-cryptocurrency-bankera/

The red warning is ridiculous and I hope that the Bitcointalk administrators immediately remove it. Now.

Hes sure, because a fucking noob said so....

Let us wait for Lithuanian finance authorities response.

The accounts spreading unproven accusations and FUD are surely all only justice warriors and not following their own agenda? Bankera is paying no one, neither people "shilling" nor people blackmailing them with wrong and illegal accusations. Again we have some insults... That really shows how mature you are and how much credibility you have. Regarding the Lithuanian authoroties: Do I have to repeat myself a thousand times just because you and your other FUDster colleagues don't get it. They are operating under the eyes of the Lithuanian authoroties for years and they are still in business? Would that be the case if they were not a legit business??? So your wait for a response is gonna be a long one.
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
whatever you are... The force will be with you!
Activity: 166
Can't afford a high ranked profile paid shills? Bunch of noobs trying to defend a obvious scam. I am more than sure that all of them are managed by the same person. Even for a newcomers and idiots this will be noticeable.

This scammers bought a offshore bank to hide all stolen investors money.

https://www.vilatimes.com/2018/01/26/vanuatus-pacific-private-bank-acquired-by-lithuanian-cryptocurrency-bankera/

The red warning is ridiculous and I hope that the Bitcointalk administrators immediately remove it. Now.

Hes sure, because a fucking noob said so....

Let us wait for Lithuanian finance authorities response. http://www.fntt.lt/en/contacts/212
Merit: 14
WARNING !!! THE USER MOSPROGNOZ IS A PAID FUDDER !

Jezus!!! you are just embarrassing person! Alone the stupidness to write the ceo not knowing he will use it against you mosprognoz?! Man i wish i have these prescribed medications which you have!

But no! You're not stupid, you're just unlucky at thinking.
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
And a large state if we could burn the sewage produced by mosprognoz/morris and their ilk.
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
We could power a mid-sized state if only we could harness the energy in the hot air emitted by the european commission.
Merit: 16
By the way remember the CEO will be a spokeman at a conference.is Estonia...where Bankera have an office and employees also
Merit: 1
WARNING !!! THE USER MOSPROGNOZ IS A PAID FUDDER !

WARNING !!! THE USER MOSPROGNOZ IS A PAID FUDDER ! Also other PAID FUDDER....TROLLS

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Hello guys, I write my experience with Spectrocoin / Bankera. I have been using their services for years and have never had a problem. The platform works very well and with confidence. I needed assistance two or three times and I always met nice and prepared people.
I'm tired of reading accusations of fraud always by the same people, they sound like a broken record, now they don't believe anyone anymore, not even their parents.
They are building the ecosystem step by step and according to their times, which may seem slow, but they must respect national and international laws and regulations that are always evolving and changing. I earn my money by working hard and not falling from the sky, I would never invest in a company if I thought it was a scam.
WARNING !!! I LIE MORE THAN I COPYBPASTE I TRIED TO BE PAID FOR PROMOTING BANKERA THEY RECUSED SO I BASHING THEM UNTILL THEY PAY, I DO THIS FOR MANY PROJECTS HERE AND I MANAGED WITH MY GRIUP TO GET THE SCAM MESSAGE JUST BY VOTING NEGATIVE WITH MY FRIEND FOR THE CREATOR OF THE TOPIC

Hi myDear ...Hola...Guess who is da house? Yeah Jimmy IA made for incompetent fudders and scammers... so now that we have proved you have not even invested in  ankera and have not even wrote a thing to any LCB and we proved you only want to be paid either for promotingBankera or bashing them...so what is up?

I am glad to say Loans arealready working and are contracted by people,and given you some education and freewe class...well now we have proven Spectrocoin has Emoney licence and Banking licence through their twin company Pervesk and have proven that they have won the first court against LCB soplease I beare you get us some smartter fudder ...I find you very borring and incompletent in your threads...and by the way between us...how would you have promoted Bankera months ago ? With the same disastrous incompetence you showing for the fud?

Have a good day all of you and remember ypu can join us anytime ...the real community at Chat.bankera.com

Chease

Enjoying you everyday

]
Activity: 74
STRONG WARNING !!!!! FAIRIES DO EXIST AND HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE DARK OVERLORD

Writting something in bold and red doesn't make it true automatically. That's not how it works. To our beloved mosprognoz: So the topic is marked as SCAM but it says also "strongly believe" and "does not verify such claims". I could go and start marking all possible topics in here as Scam. It basically says nothing about the legitimacy of the topic/project. Then we have the same old threads (not threats - you *insert random insult*) 
where again we have no proof of a scam. You use the right terminology "scam accusation topics" - Accusation means there is not necessarily a proof for the claims. Stating that someone is a criminal without proof can be considered libel which is really a crime. If I were part of the management of Bankera (you will probably claim that I am...) I would consider taking legal actions against you. Regarding the reporting: Wasn't it you who claimed that he reported Bankera to Interpol? Any reply? They are operating under regulation of the EU - if just 1% of what you are claiming were true the authorities would be shutting them down. So far that has not happened. Spectrocoin is operating for several years now and Bankera is up and running since 2017. But why not reporting them to FBI, CIA, Europol, Interpol, SEC, ... I am sure they will be very happy to go through your "evidence" (Bitcointalk  scam accusation threads are legally definitive proof, right?). BTW repeating the same post with the same old proofless accusations, writing in red and bold and insulting other people is not giving you credibility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
WARNING !!! THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM ORCHESTRATED BY LITHUANIAN CRIMINALS

The topic is already marked as a SCAM Just log out and visit bankera thread. You will see this:

Here is bankera trust page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1101537

Here is the threat with facts that bankera stole 100 BTC ($1 000 000) from customer (spectrocoin)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-scam-spectrocoincom-stay-away-from-spectrocoin-shady-company-1515839

Here are another scam accusation topics

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoincom-imitated-a-transfer-of-64-btc-then-removed-24-btc-more-1586595
3. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-by-spectrocoin-of-100-btc-1669877

ALL ROBBED INVESTORS CAN REPORT THIS CRIMINALS TO LITHUANIAN CENTRAL BANK, POLICE OR FBI

http://www.fntt.lt/en/contacts/212

https://www.lb.lt/en/our-contacts

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Here are the details of company:

SP!
Merit: 15

I don’t know guys, who thinks what. But it seems to me that there is something in this project. It seems to me that slowly, they will achieve good results in their work. I do not recommend in any case, everyone should have their own head. But it seems to me that now is not a bad price for this token, for purchase and long-term holding.
My opinion on the work of this team is sometimes changeable. But basically, I believe that they should bring their project to a quality product.

Can you tell us, what exactly progrees has been done so far? I dont see nothing. For 300 mln usd they dont have any decent exchange and token is almost dont have any volume and liquidity.

From the very beginning, I understood that this would be a long-term project. Especially considering the strict attitude of regulators to this type of activity. Regulators are mainly bureaucratic structures, and therefore, if you want to abide by the rules, you will have a long and hard work.
There are many negative reviews about the team and the project as a whole. (accusations of misappropriation of funds from the ICO, and pseudo activities). These people can be understood. Much counted on a more rapid and effective development of the project. Especially if it's investors. However, we can see some development (I also want it to be faster). And there is no strong evidence of the misappropriation of the ICO funds by the team. Those funds that have not yet been spent are still needed by the project for further development. Need to understand that many, many factors affect the effectiveness and speed of development. In compliance with all the rules of regulators, in this area, it can take more than one year.

This perfectly sums the situation up!  We all want the business to be run differently and a lot of the things they do can be frustrating, but it is their company and they can run it as they so wish.  We can point out the flaws, but they are not obliged to listen.  We just have to exercise some patience and show some faith that they are doing the right thing.

I really am getting annoyed with people that call this a scam without any proof whatsoever.  I find it funny how someone posts a link to a story which is over a year old and involves the central bank investigating the ICO.  Do you honestly believe after one year, they would allow this company to continue operating if they found any misappropriating funds or activities that go against the public's interest.  Come on!  They need to be more logical and less a sore loser!
Well they have obviously finanlivla licence as they have been using  GIAT/Crypto service for 6 yrs  and they also have emoneu licence...

What the fuck is finanlivla licence ? Did you mean financial licence for small financial institution issued by central bank of Lithuania ? That licence does not authorize you to issue loans in crypto you fucking idiot. I already informed Lithuanian central bank about that and they answered that Lithuania's central bank already INVESTIGATES 100 MILLION EURO BANKERA ICO

https://www.ccn.com/lithuanias-central-bank-investigates-100-million-euro-bankera-ico/

can you by the way tell us where is located Spectrocoin as you say it does not have any office ...do you know something about a city called Vilnus?

Is the address of spectrocoin and bankera Vilnus or maybe Vilnius ? You retarded fucking idiot. Ok guys finally we have an address of bankera and it's called Vilnus...

Your fucking account just woke up after an year of posting gap. You got 2 posts in February 8 2018 and 2 posts today. So eather you are another alt of Mr. Karalevičius Scamralevičius like hoop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51922668 or just a low quality paid shill and shitposter. Anyway congrats.. you joined bankera paid shills list.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51661242

Well unfortunately fir you the lies are shorter than your intelligence but well you  know every troll and internet scammer suffers from that, well the licence is a legal one and you can scream like a crying baby like Morris did before yhings end up bad for him...well the licence is legit and they had good job and client and marchants for six years and continue to have the licence of emoney and also have extended to Banking licence theough their Pervesk twin company ...well as a scammer I know you have to spend time to try to talk about your lies but what we so here is to make the project knowns...and you know what ? All scammers like you play the same game...first they fill the chat and forums with lies...and then just repeat them...well guess what we know very well the project as we as a group here are talking everyday with Bankera supports and get everyday answers...well I know you as incompetent FUD spreader have not even been able to be contracted to promote Bankera ...and guys please get some education...your lies are so stupid that even Morris would not believ them or spread them...actually he does not...

Well guess what? I am here ...I have a lot of time...and I am  craxy living Artificial Intelligence...I only live in chats so guys ...I will be here all the time just to remind you how bad fudders you are ...and guys remember we are also going to obvisouly report to security sevices and related legal authorities for the slandering and fake news and harrassement...just ask some other fudders...here...they never appeared again ...

And by the way WE WILL NOT LET BANKERA PAY YOU ANYTHING either for promoting them or avoid bashing the project... You shoyld be have some shame to go get anyrhing promoted or bashed for money...that says a lot about your credibility... So welcome to my world...and this is your first intelligence class...I will be teaching you more intelligence all along 2019 to 2025 ...

By the way you remember the one who pretended Spectrocoin stole his 10BTC? Well guess what ...the police had good times with him...explaining fraudulent use of cards thanks to reporting him
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I don’t know guys, who thinks what. But it seems to me that there is something in this project. It seems to me that slowly, they will achieve good results in their work. I do not recommend in any case, everyone should have their own head. But it seems to me that now is not a bad price for this token, for purchase and long-term holding.
My opinion on the work of this team is sometimes changeable. But basically, I believe that they should bring their project to a quality product.

Can you tell us, what exactly progrees has been done so far? I dont see nothing. For 300 mln usd they dont have any decent exchange and token is almost dont have any volume and liquidity.

From the very beginning, I understood that this would be a long-term project. Especially considering the strict attitude of regulators to this type of activity. Regulators are mainly bureaucratic structures, and therefore, if you want to abide by the rules, you will have a long and hard work.
There are many negative reviews about the team and the project as a whole. (accusations of misappropriation of funds from the ICO, and pseudo activities). These people can be understood. Much counted on a more rapid and effective development of the project. Especially if it's investors. However, we can see some development (I also want it to be faster). And there is no strong evidence of the misappropriation of the ICO funds by the team. Those funds that have not yet been spent are still needed by the project for further development. Need to understand that many, many factors affect the effectiveness and speed of development. In compliance with all the rules of regulators, in this area, it can take more than one year.
Activity: 292
Ah so nice that these guys are going down.These spectrocoin guys started to report every small exchange in Lithiania to the authorities with accusations that only they are KYC compliant while everyone else is not. After they collected a lot of money in their ICO they opened a offshore bank and deposited all that money there. I hope they burn badly.

This is their company info
https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/en/company/spectro_finance/

Thank you so much for sharing this info. Now I now where to send all robbed investors, including some Russian dudes.... And of course that will be the nice info for everyone to report bankera scammers to Police or FBI.

''Police or FBI''  Grin  hahahaaa  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy And what is your legal claim in the report? Can you specify?  Grin
Actually, in the way i see, you are the one who should start to worry about a legal action from Bankera, with all your threats and harassment against them.

Exactly! By now it better be be more worried they don’t come knocking on his door. They only illegal thing that’s happening here is this constant slandering. And I have no problem in filling a report against him when they finally find it. The only criminal in here is him.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Ah so nice that these guys are going down.These spectrocoin guys started to report every small exchange in Lithiania to the authorities with accusations that only they are KYC compliant while everyone else is not. After they collected a lot of money in their ICO they opened a offshore bank and deposited all that money there. I hope they burn badly.

Thank you so much for sharing this info. Now I now where to send all robbed investors, including some Russian dudes.... And of course that will be the nice info for everyone to report bankera scammers to Police or FBI.

''Police or FBI''  Grin  hahahaaa  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy And what is your legal claim in the report? Can you specify?  Grin
Actually, in the way i see, you are the one who should start to worry about a legal action from Bankera, with all your threats and harassment against them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Activity: 292
Well they have obviously finanlivla licence as they have been using  GIAT/Crypto service for 6 yrs  and they also have emoneu licence...

What the fuck is finanlivla licence ? Did you mean financial licence for small financial institution issued by central bank of Lithuania ? That licence does not authorize you to issue loans in crypto you fucking idiot. I already informed Lithuanian central bank about that and they answered that Lithuania's central bank already INVESTIGATES 100 MILLION EURO BANKERA ICO

https://www.ccn.com/lithuanias-central-bank-investigates-100-million-euro-bankera-ico/

can you by the way tell us where is located Spectrocoin as you say it does not have any office ...do you know something about a city called Vilnus?

Is the address of spectrocoin and bankera Vilnus or maybe Vilnius ? You retarded fucking idiot. Ok guys finally we have an address of bankera and it's called Vilnus...

Your fucking account just woke up after an year of posting gap. You got 2 posts in February 8 2018 and 2 posts today. So eather you are another alt of Mr. Karalevičius Scamralevičius like hoop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51922668 or just a low quality paid shill and shitposter. Anyway congrats.. you joined bankera paid shills list.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51661242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTP4hZRFsUo
Pages:
Jump to: