Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 50. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hi,
Bankera Loans offers services in most geographic locations with a few exceptions (e.g., USA & Lithuania) due to regulatory restrictions. After signing up, go through the KYC procedure to see if the service is fully available for use.

Really ? Few exemptions ? Taking loans in using crypo currencies is ILLEGAL in all EU countries, USA and China. So, who the fuck will use bankera loans ?  There are already dozens of well established companies offering such loans.

BlockFi
Nexo
CoinLoan
Salt Lending
Celsius

Hello.

Can you provide any source for this claim that taking loan backed in crypto is illegal in EU?
If so why are so many companies offering that service.
For example CoinLoan is registered in Estonia which is EU member state.

Thanks.

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We are excited to announce that Bankera Loans, the third product within Bankera’s ecosystem, is now live! Bankera’s new product aims to provide crypto-backed loans to crypto holders globally starting from just 100 EUR.  Feel free to sign up and explore our blockchain-era lending solution yourselves! https://loans.bankera.com/

Are you offering loans in uero only? So how is your token will be used? Why you dont have loans in your tokens and dont doing nothing for liquidity of your BNK token?

Hi,

All of our loans are currently denominated (accounted) in Euros. It means we issue a loan of X EUR and you are required to repay X EUR, plus the interest on the loan. However, each loan can be withdrawn in cryptocurrencies as well: BNK, USDT, BTC, ETH, XEM, and DASH.

The BNK tokens can be used to repay a loan, withdraw a loan, and to pay interest. Also, with BNK tokens you pay lower interest rates.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
We are excited to announce that Bankera Loans, the third product within Bankera’s ecosystem, is now live! Bankera’s new product aims to provide crypto-backed loans to crypto holders globally starting from just 100 EUR.  Feel free to sign up and explore our blockchain-era lending solution yourselves! https://loans.bankera.com/

Are you offering loans in uero only? So how is your token will be used? Why you dont have loans in your tokens and dont doing nothing for liquidity of your BNK token?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Hi,
Bankera Loans offers services in most geographic locations with a few exceptions (e.g., USA & Lithuania) due to regulatory restrictions. After signing up, go through the KYC procedure to see if the service is fully available for use.

Really ? Few exemptions ? Taking loans in using crypo currencies is ILLEGAL in all EU countries, USA and China. So, who the fuck will use bankera loans ?  There are already dozens of well established companies offering such loans.

BlockFi
Nexo
CoinLoan
Salt Lending
Celsius

I am more than sure that nobody will use bankera scammers service. This is just a silly try, to convince investors, that bankera is working. This project is one of the biggest scams in crypto history. The price is X10 below the ICO price and all investors are RIPPED OFF !!! 120 million dollars collected by a company with no physical address and with no office.

Collected : 120 000 000 dollars and promised the bank of blockchain era.

Delivered :  Shitty exchange with 0 trading volume and illegal online loans.

As i understand loans are not offered in Lithuania is it?

Hi,

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

As i understand loans are not offered in Lithuania is it?

Activity: 292
Merit: 16
Bankera Loans, our new crypto-backed lending service, is launching tomorrow. Bankera Loans is determined to offer competitive loan rates with no hidden fees. What is more, lower interest rates are available when paying the interest in Banker (BNK) tokens! Find out how it works here: https://loans.bankera.com/#loanTerms

such a shame the announcement off the laons is deleted and also my response.
But i'm very excited the loans are launched today!
SO here we go again :-)

Awesome news!
Very excited what the future brings!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/k8d0ESc.png

Awesome!!! Another step forward for this long term project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
What do you mean ''Officially'' marked?

Just log out and visit bankera thread again ! You will see this warning :

Awesome news!
Very excited what the future brings!

Sure ... Price X10 below the ICO and 24H Volume is just awesome.... Grin

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
why post? kill this garabge shitcoin.

How cute! Someone is jealous....

now THAT is some funny ass shit lolooolololooolol

losers

How cute! Someone is jealous....
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Bankera Loans, our new crypto-backed lending service, is launching tomorrow. Bankera Loans is determined to offer competitive loan rates with no hidden fees. What is more, lower interest rates are available when paying the interest in Banker (BNK) tokens! Find out how it works here: https://loans.bankera.com/#loanTerms

Hello.

Is the company registered as a credit institution?

In case I take a loan and for example 100K € suddenly appears on my bank account how would I
prove to the tax office that this is  loan money and not some
sort of income if your company is not registered as a credit institution?

Hello,
You shall provide your loan agreement documents to the tax office. Loans can be granted not only by credit institutions.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I visited this thread after a long time but the situation has been changed now it is officially marked as scam with warning appearing on the head of this topic. It seems I have been lost my investment in this scam that is really bad.

What do you mean ''Officially'' marked? You can not take it in consideration, as there is no fundaments, or any kind of explanation for such warning, beside ''ONE or more have reported the page''. How a scam company would be operating for so long, and now launch a Loans service?! So, just ignore it, and enjoy the price and your weekly revenue rising.
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
I visited this thread after a long time but the situation has been changed now it is officially marked as scam with warning appearing on the head of this topic. It seems I have been lost my investment in this scam that is really bad.

Have faith mate.  We need to remember that this is one of the largest ICOs with a large community, so you will have a large number of people that are not happy.  The probability of a project being called a scam because a large number of people complain is quite high.  I am frustrated with how the business is being run, but there is no proof that this is a scam.  I choose to not go down the route of being negative as it achieves nothing.  They have now released the loans, pretty much on schedule, so we should give them some credit.  When cards are back in operation they will have a functioning business again … Its happening, but just slowly ...

I wouldn't be too worried do!
This scam warning is because some users did everything to give this project a bad name. Probably because they are paid by some different project.
Today the Loans will be launched so Bankera is far from being a scam. You couldn't haven choosen a better day to come back!

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15

Hello.

In case I take a loan and for example 100K € suddenly appears on my bank account how would I

I am only guessing here, but I am sure you would have a loan agreement with Bankera, but obviously they would need to confirm.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Hello.

Pages:
Jump to: