Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 51. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera Loans, our new crypto-backed lending service, is launching tomorrow. Bankera Loans is determined to offer competitive loan rates with no hidden fees. What is more, lower interest rates are available when paying the interest in Banker (BNK) tokens! Find out how it works here: https://loans.bankera.com/#loanTerms

Get financing without selling your cryptocurrencies. Pledge Bitcoin, Ethereum or other supported crypto assets you own as collateral and receive a loan. Bankera Loans — lending solution for the blockchain era — is coming in 2 days! Find out how it works: https://loans.bankera.com/faq/?what_is_collateral

SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Bankera is excited to announce that Bankera Loans will go live on Monday, July 22nd! Bankera Loans will offer flexible and secure crypto-backed loans to private clients and businesses globally. All you have to do is follow our quick and simple process. Find out how it works here: https://loans.bankera.com/#howItWorks

YES!  YES!  The very thing I've been waiting for.  Congratulations guys …
Bankera is excited to announce that Bankera Loans will go live on Monday, July 22nd! Bankera Loans will offer flexible and secure crypto-backed loans to private clients and businesses globally. All you have to do is follow our quick and simple process. Find out how it works here: https://loans.bankera.com/#howItWorks

Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bankera exchange

Sure... They delivered bankera exchange. It is just super... WITH SUPER 24H VOLUME ($78)...  Grin

You still didnt answer, so i will ask one more time  Wink What are YOUR real intentions with your accusations without arguments, fundaments, or any kind of prove against Bankera. Why so much effort here??? Are you been paid by some competitor?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Bankera exchange

Sure... They delivered bankera exchange. It is just super... WITH SUPER 24H VOLUME ($78)...  Grin

One of the worst things on Crypto community is people calling solid projects scam. I use Spectrocoin for a long time and never had any issue, same using Bankera exchange. Now, im waiting for the Loans services to be launch, and start to use one more of their products. Also, Im sure they would not be operating for so long if any of this accusations were true. So, lets stop with false accusations and start to come here with real facts and proves.

You dont see difference? Spectrecoin raised just few BTC and the ICO price was $ 0.0008 while now is $0,32 (so ROI is 397x), while Bankera raised crasy money for own islands and dont doing norhing!

Spectrocoin ICO??? Cheesy Cheesy What are you talking about???  Cheesy Cheesy  Spectrocoin belong to Bankera ecosystem, it is one of of Bankera products. They have followed the roadmap, and always pay weekly revenue. Beside Spectrocoin, and Bankera exchange, their Loans services was announced recently, and it will for sure increase the revenue, as it comes from all Bankera products.
Just give them time, its going slow, but they are delivering, you can not expect that with all the regulations issues the crypto world is facing, they would be operating a crypto related Bank in one year.
Activity: 292
Merit: 16
~

LOL... in other words, the coin that's "doing a great job" is not the one affiliated with Bankera. I don't think that fact is as positive as you think it is.

Like I said. I give you a day or two to see if you can catchup. Maybe you get it one day....

I don't think I will. I usually have a hard time understanding the stupidity of people shilling for obvious scams so I just accept it as an inevitable evolutionary defect.

Awesome! Now we established some understanding please don’t interrupt anymore when adults speak.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
~

LOL... in other words, the coin that's "doing a great job" is not the one affiliated with Bankera. I don't think that fact is as positive as you think it is.

Like I said. I give you a day or two to see if you can catchup. Maybe you get it one day....

I don't think I will. I usually have a hard time understanding the stupidity of people shilling for obvious scams so I just accept it as an inevitable evolutionary defect.
~

legendary
~

So... which is it then?

It's a completly different ICO all together.
[...]
both are under the same ICO.

Sounds...

AMAZINGLY STUPID!

And another one trying to be a smartass without reading properly.
I will give some links and explanations so even you can follow along. It seems a tiny itsy bitsy to diffcicult for you it seems.

so
Number 1
Spectrecoin
https://spectreproject.io/
Has nothing to do with Bankera or the team of Bankera

Number 2
Spectrocoin
https://spectrocoin.com/
Please visit the website and see what it says there right under the logo in the left top corner.

Have I made it easy enough now for you? Or do we need a day or two more to let it settle in?

legendary
So... which is it then?

It's a completly different ICO all together.
[...]
both are under the same ICO.

Sounds...

AMAZINGLY STUPID!

One of the worst things on Crypto community is people calling solid projects scam. I use Spectrocoin for a long time and never had any issue, same using Bankera exchange. Now, im waiting for the Loans services to be launch, and start to use one more of their products. Also, Im sure they would not be operating for so long if any of this accusations were true. So, lets stop with false accusations and start to come here with real facts and proves.

You dont see difference? Spectrecoin raised just few BTC and the ICO price was $ 0.0008 while now is $0,32 (so ROI is 397x), while Bankera raised crasy money for own islands and dont doing norhing!

JEZUS!
i knew you fudders are stupid, but this really is beyond what I expected. GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAGHT!
It's not Spectrecoin Sherlock! It's Spectrocoin. Spectrecoin has nothing to do with Bankera! It's a completly different ICO all together.
and secondly the reveneu generated by Spectrocoin do in fact falls under the same flag as the BNK coin. So if you think Spectrocoin is doing a great job well then reconsider your FUD call, because both are under the same ICO.

But we can all gather from this you guys are just throwing mud and have absolutely no fucking cleu what the hell you are talking about...  AMAZINGLY STUPID!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Stop shilling you fucking idiot. Everyone now knows, that this is one of the biggest scams in crypto history and I really hope, that bankera scammers will be sent to jail, together with their paid shills like you.

correct!

lol
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Stop shilling you fucking idiot. Everyone now knows, that this is one of the biggest scams in crypto history and I really hope, that bankera scammers will be sent to jail, together with their paid shills like you.

Everyone who??? You and your other accounts?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You still didnt answer what are YOUR real intentions with your accusations without arguments, fundaments, or any kind of prove. Why so much effort here??? Are you been paid by some competitor?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Pages:
Jump to: