Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 78. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 16
I talked to some people with important contacts and it has rumors that BNK will be listed on a big exchange next week, maybe Okex or Bittrex. A friend bought $30k dollars of BNK because of this. Something big next week besides the launch of Bankera exchange.

i wanted to respond a few days ago, but now you are doing it again i have to.
Please stop posting this false info and speak like you know. I'm not saying i know but you speak rubbish and some might believe you...

first off all, your post a few weeks back was exactly the same but there you had Binance as the big exchange.

secondly, your thinking is so 2017! let's put our token on Binance then it surely will become a succes. These days are over man! wake up!

thirdly, Do you know on how many exchanges Kucoin shares is traded? Or BNB for that matter?
If you found that answer then ask yourself why? Then you probarly also have your answer wether or not this token will be launched on more exchanges.

please if you like this project go educate yourself about it and post things that hold truth to it!

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I talked to some people with important contacts and it has rumors that BNK will be listed on a big exchange next week, maybe Okex or Bittrex. A friend bought $30k dollars of BNK because of this. Something big next week besides the launch of Bankera exchange.

Let's hope those important contacts aren't some telegram pump and dump groups  Grin  With the release of the bankera exchange we should see a gradual increase of BNK price during next year.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I hope these ‘important contacts’ are right. But there is still a long road ahead.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I have bought BNK this morning, so it is going down becouse of my luck

It is still 60% up from yesterday price level even exchange support is very limited. Hitbtc is not a good exchange due to insane withdraw fees but when this this exchange will become functional than it will be nice for this.
Its just the beginning of the project, the Exchange is just the first real step of the BANKERA world!!!!!

It's true that there are many other steps that they have to do with their project and make a new thing to make prices not fall further because everyone already knows that Bitcoin is experiencing a bad decline.
Activity: 69
One day closer to the launch!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Lets go TEAM!!!!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
One day closer to the launch!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
đụ má mấy thằng việt nam đông quá , chắc ăn lồn rồi.

hope 0.1$ Sad
Chỉ mài thôi ku, t mơi biết em này cách đây 1 tuần hehe 75satoshi ngon chứ, h này mà len 0.1 thì anh em đu đỉnh xả ra thì biêt.
Ah bác đầu tư nhiu thế
Activity: 50
đụ má mấy thằng việt nam đông quá , chắc ăn lồn rồi.

hope 0.1$ Sad
That's is correct , this time is FOMO, this time you should not buy this coin
Haha My point is we should waiting about one month affter 17/12 event to buy this coin.
We had seen a lots of script in the past" Trx, XVG.."
Happy and trading safe

17/12 event, what is kind of event did you mention?
Would you mind telling a bit more about the 17/12 event, please.
BNK fell very deeply since its ICO price.
Guy, you're investor and don't have  any info about from coin you had invested?
U can check it on twitters and follow them, they're allways update their new event from it.
i know that u had bought it when ico , price so hight, maybe u lost above 50%
My oppinion if u're old investor pls don't buy more, if u buy more, pls make sure that Your money to buy coin this time don't relate your life.
If new invest this time so great to buy this coin, but after 17/12 will better
Pls see BNK/BTC chart on investing, and decide
Anyway hope All of us will go to the moon with Bankera

Happy trading and Safe ( Sologan form trader Viet)
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Haha My point is we should waiting about one month affter 17/12 event to buy this coin.
Happy and trading safe

Apparently, he means launching the exchanger on December 17, 2018, you can read about this news, if you return to the rear a little.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Happy and trading safe

Nah, it's not your luck.
It's worst than your luck.
It's just a general lack of market perspective and buying into the FOMO without taking a look at the bigger picture or where the token and market are generally headed.
Happy and trading safe
Activity: 460
If the BNK were listed on a larger exchange like Okex, Bittrex or Binance the price and volume would have gone to the moon already! Bankera had to list in more exchanges as soon as possible! It would be much more evident for the crypto world market.

Bankera, list BNK in more exchange before lauch your exchange.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Nah, it's not your luck.
It's worst than your luck.
It's just a general lack of market perspective and buying into the FOMO without taking a look at the bigger picture or where the token and market are generally headed.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

It is still 60% up from yesterday price level even exchange support is very limited. Hitbtc is not a good exchange due to insane withdraw fees but when this this exchange will become functional than it will be nice for this.

It is also possible to send ETH to your Spectrocoin wallet and purchase BNK with it at Spectrocoin. But Spectrocoin probably also works with withdrawal fees and minimum withdrawal amounts.
Hitbtc is not a good exchange due to insane withdraw fees but when this this exchange will become functional than it will be nice for this.
Yea, when you even 'mention' the name of Bankera or 'BNK' on that trollbox-chat of that (S)hitbtc, you get a ban, and your message is deleted immediately ...  Tongue
Its normal, the new BNK exchange is a direct competitor to Shitbtc jajaja

Its just the beginning of the project, the Exchange is just the first real step of the BANKERA world!!!!!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
amazing, Bankera increased of around 64.1% and that surprised me because the market conditions at this time are still red but this coin has experience increased. yeah this might be due Bankera exchange will launch on 17 december 2018. it seems like I have to buy this coin before the bear market ends and I'm sure Bankera has good potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: