Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 79. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I have bought BNK this morning, so it is going down becouse of my luck
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Save the Dates – Bankera Exchange Launch Is Confirmed!
Bankera’s team is happy to announce that our cryptocurrency exchange platform is fully prepared, tested and will start functioning this year, as promised. The official launch dates have already been decided – please mark them down in your calendars!
https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/10/save-the-dates-bankera-exchange-launch-is-confirmed/

this is why the price of bankera explode now,, rising more 40% in price is great,,
i hope many good things will continues coming in this project
today even the price of BNK tokens is still increasing by 40%, maybe this is because there is news about bankera excange to be launched on 17 December. but is this temporary price increase or will it continue?
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Moris1987 left the chat

This whole Moris thing has been fun to follow.  It's amazing what people will do when they see a good thing and want it all for themselves.   

whats the Morris joke?

Not so much a joke. Just irrational FUD.  Scroll back through the pages.

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Bankera’s team is happy to announce that our cryptocurrency exchange platform is fully prepared, tested and will start functioning this year, as promised. The official launch dates have already been decided – please mark them down in your calendars!
https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/10/save-the-dates-bankera-exchange-launch-is-confirmed/

this is why the price of bankera explode now,, rising more 40% in price is great,,
i hope many good things will continues coming in this project
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
P&D from the team, the last chance to sell.

You mean last chance to buyWink
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
and the new bnk fudders team member is....calamardo!!!! another morris clone
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Moris1987 left the chat

This whole Moris thing has been fun to follow.  It's amazing what people will do when they see a good thing and want it all for themselves.   

whats the Morris joke ?
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Moris1987 left the chat

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Release of the Exchange is a proper step forward. Coupled with real world revenues accruing on the BNK tokens, this project may be a good place to be in the eventual next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hold, it will go to the moon!!

Mission Moon in current situation is looking pretty hard first of all everything depend on the release of that exchange how useful it would be. Although they have good track record so that in long term this could bounce back.
Activity: 460
Hold, it will go to the moon!!
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Moris1987 left the chat
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The waiting is finally over: Bankera Exchange launch date has been revealed! Find out more about it in our latest blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/10/save-the-dates-bankera-exchange-launch-is-confirmed/?fbclid=IwAR2lemTAZikqdrh_sVTd6XRXN6vBnj3D-8IdSli369SG61oP3y0N6GLY2-A

Good news I hope now dev will focus on marketing to attract new people to join this platform. If they will get succeed to catch the attention of the big traders than we will see this on nice track in coming days.
i actually followed this on and off.  i see it is still shitcoin vaporware.....

sorry, truth.

lol

just like binance bnb ? which is still a ERC-20 token ,right ? you are such and idiot ...you missed the train and did not bought and now the price increased ...to bad for you
Every fudder here will regret of the decision of sell BNKs, good times coming for BNK holders. Thanks BANKERA for the efforts!!!!!
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
i actually followed this on and off.  i see it is still shitcoin vaporware.....

sorry, truth.

lol

just like binance bnb ? which is still a ERC-20 token ,right ? you are such and idiot ...you missed the train and did not bought and now the price increased ...to bad for you
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
morris shitorris
The waiting is finally over: Bankera Exchange launch date has been revealed! Find out more about it in our latest blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/12/10/save-the-dates-bankera-exchange-launch-is-confirmed/?fbclid=IwAR2lemTAZikqdrh_sVTd6XRXN6vBnj3D-8IdSli369SG61oP3y0N6GLY2-A

Yessss, at last with all the fudders, and haters!!! BANKERA exchange borns, the project continues,  and holders will have the prize for this bears year!! thank you bankera for fulfilling the promise of the exchange in 2018.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: