Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 82. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
When are you aiming to give back Irmantas Maciulis 7400 xem which he sent to spectrocoin in march?

Hello,

If you or your friend is having issues with your/his account, you need to contact SpectroCoin support directly: [email protected].

Whats the point in contacting spectro support if they only imitate the work and do nothing.Just lies ,lies ,lies.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Bankera, we need more exchange with BNK, like Bittrex, Binance!! Hitbtc is a shit exchange to trade.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
According Spectrocoin support agent, they have a technical issue with withdraws from yesturday. Beware guys it's starting to smell bad.

You agree to refrain from making, any negative, detracting or unfavorable statements concerning Bankera,
BNK, any subsidiaries or affiliates, their respective business or business endeavors, products or product history, or their respective former or present
officers,  directors,  agents,  distributors  or  consultants,  which  may  have  the  effect  of diminishing the reputations of Bankera, BNK, any subsidiaries or affiliates,
or respective former or present officers, directors, agents, distributors or consultants of Bankera or any subsidiaries or affiliates of its business or business endeavors.
Activity: 2
According Spectrocoin support agent, they have a technical issue with withdraws from yesturday. Beware guys it's starting to smell bad.
Activity: 38
When are you aiming to give back Irmantas Maciulis 7400 xem which he sent to spectrocoin in march?

At  any  time  and  for  any  reason  in  its  sole  discretion Bankera may  terminate  this Agreement, your access to the ICO and/or the Website, your Account and may halt any pending
transactions and/or funds and/or BNK at any time without notice to you. Bankera shall have no liability or obligation for the termination of this Agreement.
Need to start reading TOS on the double, acute TLDR syndrome be damned. When folks like these can just up and leave without any notice, it time to start watching what you step into. And there they were touting themselves the Bank for blockchain era. What a scam

You agree to refrain from making, any negative, detracting or unfavorable statements concerning Bankera,
BNK, any subsidiaries or affiliates, their respective business or business endeavors, products or product history, or their respective former or present
officers,  directors,  agents,  distributors  or  consultants,  which  may  have  the  effect  of diminishing the reputations of Bankera, BNK, any subsidiaries or affiliates,
or respective former or present officers, directors, agents, distributors or consultants of Bankera or any subsidiaries or affiliates of its business or business endeavors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Bankera you've raised more than 140 million dollars, please respect the community, list BNK in a better exchange like Binance, hitbtc is a shit one..

You can pay for Binance, Okex, Bittrex, Bitifinex to list BNK.
Bittrex doesn't charge listing fee. All they need is a legal review.
Binance no longer charge listing fee. Anything paid will be donated to charity.
OKEx requires a few amount of their token for listing consideration. All these should be doable from what they raised even if ETH has dipped a lot recently

If people want to see this token being trading on these exchanges than devs have to show extraordinary results otherwise we have no chance any of them will pick this token. Devs are not interested to pay any fee  for listing purpose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Bankera you've raised more than 140 million dollars, please respect the community, list BNK in a better exchange like Binance, hitbtc is a shit one..

Bittrex doesn't charge listing fee. All they need is a legal review.
Binance no longer charge listing fee. Anything paid will be donated to charity.
OKEx requires a few amount of their token for listing consideration. All these should be doable from what they raised even if ETH has dipped a lot recently
Activity: 476
Merit: 17

At  any  time  and  for  any  reason  in  its  sole  discretion Bankera may  terminate  this Agreement, your access to the ICO and/or the Website, your Account and may halt any pending
transactions and/or funds and/or BNK at any time without notice to you. Bankera shall have no liability or obligation for the termination of this Agreement.
Need to start reading TOS on the double, acute TLDR syndrome be damned. When folks like these can just up and leave without any notice, it time to start watching what you step into. And there they were touting themselves the Bank for blockchain era. What a scam
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

I don't know of which part of the community you're talking about but I think many people didn't invest in Bankera ICO to pay exchange listings with those money...

I think so it was not mentioned in roadmap they would pay listing fee from raised money. People are frustrated due to low price of this token and no big news are coming out consistently even development are also moving forward very slow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

I don't know of which part of the community you're talking about but I think many people didn't invest in Bankera ICO to pay exchange listings with those money...

Actually Bankera raised aver 100M euros with their ICO with a record breaking number of contributors.

See here: https://bitcoinist.com/bankera-ico-raises-100-million-euros-record-breaking-number-contributors/
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Activity: 460

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
More fudders, whe are in the good way!!! keep on holders, more than 100% uptrend las month, go for exchange in 1 month!!!!

I am not a fudder ,spectrocoin stolen my friends 7400 xem

... 7400 XEM - that is how much?

~750€ ?!?!?!

and how many Lambos do you think they will buy with this?

silly moron...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

idiot its not mine , it was my friends first coins , its not about how much its worth.
I understand that anyone will be upset and frustrated when the deposit is lost. I also have similar bad experiences with yobit.
But have you contacted bankera support? If so, how did they respond?
7-8 months is too long a time to settle ...

problem was that tx was without a message , they asked to contact poloniex so they could send it back to the same address .Polo agreed to deposit back to users acc it was back in april .From that time spectrocoin done NOTHING , they were contacted multiple times and they kept promising to send it and never did.
Although I do not know there was a problem on the spectro side, but I know poloniex is also not a good swap, they even tend to scam like yobit.
Last year a friend of mine was blocked by a poloniex account with over 2000 ETH there for the sole reason of holding the ETH account without trade for 5 months.
Then though my friend had contacted poloniex support for 3 months but no results.
By the 4th month, my friend try to use the email of the locked account to register new account and succeed !? That means that poloniex has stolen entire 2000+ ETH and deleted that account from their system.
So I think it should be reconsidered.
Activity: 21
^^ Yes

All you need to do is withdraw your tokens to a standard Ethereum wallet address that you own the private key for.  (eg MyEtherWallet).  If you transfer them to an exchange (hitbtc) there's no way to claim the reward there as you don't own the private key to your deposit address.

From a standard ETH wallet you can call claimRewardTillRound() to claim your weekly revenue share in ETH (claimReward() doesn't seem to work, as I've mentioned above).  Be aware that this incurs tx fees so you'll only want to call it once you've built up a reasonable share of the weekly revenue.

Be careful that you fully understand what you're doing!  If you're not sure then I'd say leave your tokens in Spectrocoin for now as they're safe and you get the WR share automatically and without fees.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
@Bankera team

There seems to be an issue calling claimReward() in the Ethereum smart contract:

Contract 0xc80c5e40220172b36adee2c951f26f2a577810c5 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

I've tried it several times over the past few weeks and get the same error each time.

Calling claimRewardTillRound() with the most recent round number seems to work fine.

Are you trying to claim your reward from another wallet apart spectrocoin? How can I transfer my tokens to another wallet or to an exchange from Spectrocoin. Thanks!
^^

It's not a promotion they're running, this is to claim Bankera's weekly revenue share that's paid to token holders via the smart contract. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
@Bankera team

There seems to be an issue calling claimReward() in the Ethereum smart contract:

I've tried it several times over the past few weeks and get the same error each time.

Calling claimRewardTillRound() with the most recent round number seems to work fine.

You have any link to that rewards promo as far as I know they didn't offer such kind of promo to make claim by yourself. You should explain all in details so it will make easy for others to understand about your issue and provide you help on that issue?
@Bankera team

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
More fudders, whe are in the good way!!! keep on holders, more than 100% uptrend las month, go for exchange in 1 month!!!!

~750€ ?!?!?!

idiot its not mine , it was my friends first coins , its not about how much its worth.
I understand that anyone will be upset and frustrated when the deposit is lost. I also have similar bad experiences with yobit.

problem was that tx was without a message , they asked to contact poloniex so they could send it back to the same address .Polo agreed to deposit back to users acc it was back in april .From that time spectrocoin done NOTHING , they were contacted multiple times and they kept promising to send it and never did.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

~750€ ?!?!?!

Pages:
Jump to: