Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 108. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Do you have some bounty manager? Does anyone check the spreadsheets? Week 1 - Empty, Week 2 - Empty Huh?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market

indeed - but also note that this project has existed a long time already, over 2 years now already- so this is not a newcomer like the stampede of others we see right now!

correct folks. most of them are only good during the ico.. after getting the investments, the process and their developments went slower..and most of them do not meet the exact timeline of their roadmaps.

This has been the trend for quite some time now for ICOs though some still stand out and follow their roadmap meticulously with dedication, I hope this project also stands out.

yes, lets just hope for the betterment fo everyone. especially the project.
i hope this project will really be success as they are launching their ico.
om9
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
joined for bounty with my twitter account
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market

indeed - but also note that this project has existed a long time already, over 2 years now already- so this is not a newcomer like the stampede of others we see right now!

correct folks. most of them are only good during the ico.. after getting the investments, the process and their developments went slower..and most of them do not meet the exact timeline of their roadmaps.

This has been the trend for quite some time now for ICOs though some still stand out and follow their roadmap meticulously with dedication, I hope this project also stands out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Is there going to be a windows version of the block, because majority would want to access through this medium. If so, when will it be released.

i already asked before but no one response...
i hope to get a windows binaries too.
waiting for that
The project is good and long term moving ,but until now there are lack of informations in the OP . The team is too busy there is an account of bitboost but not actively answering the questions of community.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Is there going to be a windows version of the block, because majority would want to access through this medium. If so, when will it be released.

i already asked before but no one response...
i hope to get a windows binaries too.
waiting for that
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Hello manager, I now ranked up as Full Member, added the avatar , and changed my signature already for Full Member. Kindly update my rank in your spreadsheet.

Regards,
Magkirap

Updating

hello eldest.. are you the manager? i just want to ask if the pre sale is around august, when will be the official ico?

Hi centrum, yes. The presale will be on mid-august and token sale on september/october. In a few we'll be able to give you more informations about this topic. Stay tuned Smiley

ok mate.. i will keep an eye on this thread to be updated.. i just wonder if you already have details on how much is one token cost?

1 Token (BBT) price will be 0.2$ at pre-sale time. We are working on the token sale prices, I wi ll let you know in the next days! Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 364
Hello manager, I now ranked up as Full Member, added the avatar , and changed my signature already for Full Member. Kindly update my rank in your spreadsheet.

Regards,
Magkirap

Updating

hello eldest.. are you the manager? i just want to ask if the pre sale is around august, when will be the official ico?

Hi centrum, yes. The presale will be on mid-august and token sale on september/october. In a few we'll be able to give you more informations about this topic. Stay tuned Smiley

ok mate.. i will keep an eye on this thread to be updated.. i just wonder if you already have details on how much is one token cost?
Hi I just wanna know if ALVARO RODRIGUEZ is here?
I want to get some information
Thanks  Smiley

You can as well go ahead and drop your questions here, am sure whenever Alvaro sees it, he would answer or you could get answers from other members of the team.
legendary
any update for the pre-alpha software release???
i hope they will release a windows version too!
i'm not so confident with linux, like many others
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Hi I just wanna know if ALVARO RODRIGUEZ is here?
I want to get some information
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 353

Regards,
Magkirap

Updating

when will presale start?

Hi we are still palnning the exact date but pre-sale will begin on the mid of august, stay tuned Smiley

BitBoost team have a time to prepare the ico start and we have a time to reserve some funds to participate in this great project. I hope that everything will be organized at the highest level.

We all hope so too, first and foremost, this project has assembled a great team, am sure it will come nothing short of expectation. it is better to delay and deliver a good project than to be in a hurry and deliver a substandard product.
legendary
In a decentralized market how will be managed reputation of seller and buyer?
The buyer will be registered? What data will the block collect?

The details of our reputation system are still being finalized. However, no registration will be needed. Every seller and buyer is uniquely identified by an ETH address, and this is how reputation ratings will be associated with them.

good.
this is really good for maintain anonimity.
So, the feedback system is backed to an ETH adress... if i understand well
Activity: 403
when will presale start?

Hi we are still palnning the exact date but pre-sale will begin on the mid of august, stay tuned Smiley

BitBoost team have a time to prepare the ico start and we have a time to reserve some funds to participate in this great project. I hope that everything will be organized at the highest level.
Jump to: