Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 65. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
BitBoost has enhanced The Block with caching servers around the world to speed up interactions with the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I just read on facebook that October 10 will be a big news but what do you talk about? .
Yes of course,  the main sale starts in 3days at 14UTC, we hope this token sale would be as successful as the pre-sale because many believe in this project
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I just read on facebook that October 10 will be a big news but what do you talk about? .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
im happy that the pre sale have been successful. but when is the crowdsale start for bitboost? what date of this month?

The main sale will last 30 days, from October 10th to November 9th. I suggest you to buy this token early because BBT will be generated starting at 0,40 USD per token and will end at 0,46 USD per token, using a descending discount, as shown:

Phase One (7 days):   Tuesday, 10 Oct - 0,40 USD per BBT - 13.043% discount

Phase Two (7 days):   Tuesday, 17 Oct - 0,42 USD per BBT - 8.696% discount

Phase Three (7 days):   Tuesday, 24 Oct - 0,44 USD per BBT - 4.348% discount

Phase Four (9 days long):   Tuesday, 31 Oct - 0,46 USD per BBT - no discount
so we are near the start of phase one, so the price will go up from phase to phase,it's convenient to invest the first week i will do it...
Activity: 350
Update spreadsheet for bounty campaign please ? Smiley  , ethereum pump , and yes use MEW for wallet  .

I think the dev will update when the main sale start, if not maybe when this ico ends. Do not worry sir, if not update untill this ico ends, usually devs will give information. I also using MEW for my wallet because this is the best online wallet that i know. I am using smartphone and mew is very easy to usage and user friendly
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Update spreadsheet for bounty campaign please ? Smiley  , ethereum pump , and yes use MEW for wallet  .
guys, I would like to ask you if bittrex is ok as ethereum wallet for the signature campaign. I would like to join it but I don't know if a specific wallet is required or bittrex is should be good.
if you need to be paid, and recommend an address of your own, you control only you. never use the address of the exchange,
is one of the fundamental rules of the crypto author

Why did you not create wallet that has your own privat key? It will more safety than you using wallet from exchange. I suggest to you not using wallet from exchange for joined bounty campaign, maybe you can use online wallet like myetherwallet :

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
one day we will have a complete membership with all the benefits (also cool images Wink ) in this moment is just so cool to partecipate to a bounty campaign. do you know how much time you have to wait to be listed in the excel file?

No I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours, maybe more. We sent them the post count, so even if we have to wait they can calulate the right number. Just wait and see.  Cool

in addition, i suggest you to send PM to the team/devs if your name not on the spreadsheet after you register, you have to make sure that your name on the spreadsheet and accepted, so that your work is not useless
yes, of course !! Make sure immediately that your name has been accepted and entered into the excel sheet...so you're going to wind your work
Try to send a private message to the bounty manager ShooterXD https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shooterxd-819403
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
one day we will have a complete membership with all the benefits (also cool images Wink ) in this moment is just so cool to partecipate to a bounty campaign. do you know how much time you have to wait to be listed in the excel file?

No I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours, maybe more. We sent them the post count, so even if we have to wait they can calulate the right number. Just wait and see.  Cool

in addition, i suggest you to send PM to the team/devs if your name not on the spreadsheet after you register, you have to make sure that your name on the spreadsheet and accepted, so that your work is not useless
yes, of course !! Make sure immediately that your name has been accepted and entered into the excel sheet...so you're going to wind your work

I will for sure! I just don't mean to bother them too early, maybe there's some time between the request and the listing on the excel file. I will check it tomorrow afternoon and if I will not be yet listed I'll contact them. thank you!
Activity: 98

No I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours, maybe more. We sent them the post count, so even if we have to wait they can calulate the right number. Just wait and see.  Cool

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
guys, I would like to ask you if bittrex is ok as ethereum wallet for the signature campaign. I would like to join it but I don't know if a specific wallet is required or bittrex is should be good.
if you need to be paid, and recommend an address of your own, you control only you. never use the address of the exchange,

I don't know about bittrex, but I think that it shouldn't give you any problem. I used myetherwallet for the signature campaign. you should open an account on it if you want to be sure, it's pretty easy.

ok, thank you both guys. I will subscribe for my own address (I will check the site you suggested) and I will join the signature campaign. It's awesome to be finally a jr member and do this kind of stuff!

When you finally lose your newbie status is awesome of course. You can partecipate more to the life of the forum. Anyway, when you see the avatars and the images of signature of senior or hero members... you know... still so many road beside you!  Cheesy

I don't know about bittrex, but I think that it shouldn't give you any problem. I used myetherwallet for the signature campaign. you should open an account on it if you want to be sure, it's pretty easy.

ok, thank you both guys. I will subscribe for my own address (I will check the site you suggested) and I will join the signature campaign. It's awesome to be finally a jr member and do this kind of stuff!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 154

guys, I would like to ask you if bittrex is ok as ethereum wallet for the signature campaign. I would like to join it but I don't know if a specific wallet is required or bittrex should be good.
Activity: 154
so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

They have enough to go on, this is almost sure, but I don't know what will be the differences between a development with the minimum cap and with the hard one. I don't think is written anywhere...

I hope that all the features we saw a couple of days ago will be developed also with the minimum, in fact the most of them seems strictly necessary. just the themes are less important.

I don't know. If we'd like to find a logic in that, all the features will be available with the minimum cap: BitBoost can't lack in one of these points, so if the minimum should be the minimum with they can go on all of them will be developed.

it is definitely possible so... maybe the difference will be the time or how much they will pay their partners and developers or what they will invest in communication. not a small difference, of course.

it's not just a matter of time or developers wages, that as you said is not a small difference, but, I think, it will also affect the price of tokens. if people buy tokens at 0,2$ but no one at 0,4 the price should not go over 0,2 for a long time...

Yes, you are right on this. I don't think they will have similar problems, they have done all too good to don't have a minimum number of investors, and I will be one of them, in my little.  Wink

obviously I'm agree... I don't think they will have problems to reach at least a couple of hundred thousand dollars. I hope for the best, so a price a little bit higher since the firsts days on the exchanges will be justified.

I think not only hundred thousan but at least 1 million dollar very possible for bitboost. In the pre-sale that runs only few days they can raised about $940k, so in the main sale that have much time from October 10th to November 9th, still possible to get more the fund above pre-sale

maybe over 1 million, they have already raised it during the pre sale. I just making a pessimistic foresee to figure out a possible scenario. as I said, I hope for the best result.
so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

They have enough to go on, this is almost sure, but I don't know what will be the differences between a development with the minimum cap and with the hard one. I don't think is written anywhere...

I hope that all the features we saw a couple of days ago will be developed also with the minimum, in fact the most of them seems strictly necessary. just the themes are less important.

I don't know. If we'd like to find a logic in that, all the features will be available with the minimum cap: BitBoost can't lack in one of these points, so if the minimum should be the minimum with they can go on all of them will be developed.

it is definitely possible so... maybe the difference will be the time or how much they will pay their partners and developers or what they will invest in communication. not a small difference, of course.

it's not just a matter of time or developers wages, that as you said is not a small difference, but, I think, it will also affect the price of tokens. if people buy tokens at 0,2$ but no one at 0,4 the price should not go over 0,2 for a long time...

Yes, you are right on this. I don't think they will have similar problems, they have done all too good to don't have a minimum number of investors, and I will be one of them, in my little.  Wink

obviously I'm agree... I don't think they will have problems to reach at least a couple of hundred thousand dollars. I hope for the best, so a price a little bit higher since the firsts days on the exchanges will be justified.

I think not only hundred thousan but at least 1 million dollar very possible for bitboost. In the pre-sale that runs only few days they can raised about $940k, so in the main sale that have much time from October 10th to November 9th, still possible to get more the fund above pre-sale
Pages:
Jump to: