Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 63. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

I was looking at this video. is very cool, simple and useful. it reminds me a bit some video made by google to help people understand its services and it could play a part in bring sellers on the platform.

enigmatical often share with us some interesting stuff. The video is very simple and exhaustive and also for me it could help to bring people to the platform, especially sellers.

I don't think that ebay or amazon commissions are so high to make for sellers disadvantageous open an online commerce. real expenses are tax and storage, that with bitboost should remain.

What you say is perfectly true, but think about someone that have already to pay taxes and storage and it have also to pay a 10/15% of commissions to the marketplace. It should be very disadvantageous. Paying one $ per item can ease the situation.

yes, if you don't have to give the 10% to the marketplace you can discount the items and increase the number of products sold or make them an additional income.

So, no doubts that Bitboost can become an opportunity for a lot of sellers that can increase their profits and/or the quality of their service. The video simplify a bit much but it is true.

one thing that makes difficult to start an online store on ebay is the number of feedback. you have to sell stuff to increase it, but without them you can't sell your goods.  Sad the stuff we have discussed the last time can avoid this things to the users.

Yes! Good point! The escrow can be a method that can avoid a very difficult feedback collection. Feedback on Bitboost will be useful just for the shipment timing or customer service, but not to know if your payment has been safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

I was looking at this video. is very cool, simple and useful. it reminds me a bit some video made by google to help people understand its services and it could play a part in bring sellers on the platform.

enigmatical often share with us some interesting stuff. The video is very simple and exhaustive and also for me it could help to bring people to the platform, especially sellers.

I don't think that ebay or amazon commissions are so high to make for sellers disadvantageous open an online commerce. real expenses are tax and storage, that with bitboost should remain.

What you say is perfectly true, but think about someone that have already to pay taxes and storage and it have also to pay a 10/15% of commissions to the marketplace. It should be very disadvantageous. Paying one $ per item can ease the situation.

yes, if you don't have to give the 10% to the marketplace you can discount the items and increase the number of products sold or make them an additional income.

So, no doubts that Bitboost can become an opportunity for a lot of sellers that can increase their profits and/or the quality of their service. The video simplify a bit much but it is true.

one thing that makes difficult to start an online store on ebay is the number of feedback. you have to sell stuff to increase it, but without them you can't sell your goods.  Sad the stuff we have discussed the last time can avoid this things to the users.

Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

But do you think eidoo output will shift investors from bitboost? or travel cmq on different tracks .
The Bitboost Block is a decentralized e-commerce store built on the Ethereum blockchain for exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers while the latter is a hybrid exchange wallet for storing Ethereum, Bitcoin and all other ERC20 tokens, so it's incomparable because they offer 2 different services.
Yes, I quite agree with you because Bitboost can only be compared to other projects offering the same value and services.
And in this case,  there's non yet,  at least to the best of my knowledge, The Block still has no rivalry in this game. So it will be a pioneer decentralized e-commerce store so long as it keeps improving it's Dapp, and adding new features as well as actualizing all in the roadmap.

We have just spoken about it also in the italian thread. Eidoo and Bitboost are not competitors: they are different products, with different applications and different market segments.

I was curious and I've checked the website. I simply don't know why this conversation has started. this app is quite similar to oxycoin, but it doesn't looks like bitboost  Huh

A quick resume and then it's better to forget it: on the italian thread one guy with eidoo's signature and avatar has written this question. His puropse is  to bring with him some little investors.
But do you think eidoo output will shift investors from bitboost? or travel cmq on different tracks .
The Bitboost Block is a decentralized e-commerce store built on the Ethereum blockchain for exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers while the latter is a hybrid exchange wallet for storing Ethereum, Bitcoin and all other ERC20 tokens, so it's incomparable because they offer 2 different services.
Yes, I quite agree with you because Bitboost can only be compared to other projects offering the same value and services.
And in this case,  there's non yet,  at least to the best of my knowledge, The Block still has no rivalry in this game. So it will be a pioneer decentralized e-commerce store so long as it keeps improving it's Dapp, and adding new features as well as actualizing all in the roadmap.

We have just spoken about it also in the italian thread. Eidoo and Bitboost are not competitors: they are different products, with different applications and different market segments.

I was curious and I've checked the website. I simply don't know why this conversation has started. this app is quite similar to oxycoin, but it doesn't looks like bitboost  Huh

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Bitboost is one formidable project that impresses me so much.  I just learnt that they already started to work on the listing process in exchanges even before its ico commences with plans to go into as many exchanges. With this kind of hard work from the core team,  the BBT token would gain more value over a short period of time.

The last few weeks have been pretty intense for the BitBoost team. I haven't been in this thread in quite a while because of that, but someone in our Telegram channel gave me a heads-up on the activity here.

By the way, our channel is here, and is our preferred way of staying in touch with the community:

https://t.me/BitBoostint

A quick summary of where we are at the moment:

1. Our token main sale begins Tuesday (Oct 10)
2. We are trying hard to get our public beta out the door on Monday (Oct 9)
3. We'll be at several events over the next couple of weeks. I'll add a post with the dates and locations. Come meet us!

Finally, in case I didn't say this above, I am Paul Mahone, the CEO. You can find me in the Telegram channel, or at [email protected].

Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

are they gonna release the beta within this day? kindly update us mate whenever possible you have tried the app. Smiley and where we can download it?
Yes, beta app is expected to be released today according to Paul Mahone Bitboost's CEO,  so we await this to test all the features. Main sale also commences tomorrow 10th October
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

are they gonna release the beta within this day? kindly update us mate whenever possible you have tried the app. Smiley and where we can download it?
Activity: 420
Did you invest in NXT free-market,  then you should look at this article on how to swap freemarket assets for Bitboost tokens: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/swap-freemarket-assets-bitboost-tokens/
Nice,  good valued information, this came at the right time.
Did you invest in NXT free-market,  then you should look at this article on how to swap freemarket assets for Bitboost tokens: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/swap-freemarket-assets-bitboost-tokens/
Activity: 420
Activity: 98
Hi guys!! I joined the bounty of Facebook. That is very interesting. The project will be successful! We wanted a e-commerce, revolutionary!!
Pages:
Jump to: