Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 61. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
what happend to the spreadsheet of bitboost? especially on the signature campaign sheet? all weeks were deleted.
and up to now, my rank is not updated.  Angry
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Finally the ICO has started, I like the figures I am seeing in it's opening, it seems like people are really wanting to put their money on this project.
Good luck guys and I hope this will be a sold our project, I'm also one of the investors who will help that to happen.
Activity: 350
Ready to invest , cmon bitboost go to the moon! .
Aspect of this is ICO for months, and now 1year, and I assure you that I have a lot of interest for this project. It is not only a ICO like so many, this is the project that opens the doors of the market decentralized

Surely this coin can go to the moon maybe after the app really launched to public because so much peoples enthusias with this project. If  you have read white paper you will see that this project is the best than other crypto or traditional e-commerce, so bitboots very possible to be the number one in e-commerce
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
ICO is ongoing, but with the current 13.043% discount running, no updates on the amount raised so far on the site?Huh

I wonder about the same thing. I was expected to see some awesome news, but it seems that nothing has changed since the end of the pre-sale... I just hope to have some good news soon...

they may have reached 100k or 200k usd and we just can't notice it. I doubt that the amount is the same of the end of the pre sale... it would be a very bad news!
Yes,  the figures displayed are the amount of token sold during pre-sale, but never to loose hope because this is a solid project, at least this max discount of 13.043% still runs till 6days within which alot of potential investors would participate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ICO is ongoing, but with the current 13.043% discount running, no updates on the amount raised so far on the site?Huh

I wonder about the same thing. I was expected to see some awesome news, but it seems that nothing has changed since the end of the pre-sale... I just hope to have some good news soon...

they may have reached 100k or 200k usd and we just can't notice it. I doubt that the amount is the same of the end of the pre sale... it would be a very bad news!

my opinion is that there are still no updates in the fund raise. the amount that you can see now is the same as yesterday, so I think that the Total Tokens Bought count is stationary.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Bitboost main token sale is ongoing, but with the current 13.043% discount running, I have also observed that no updates on the amount raised so far is displayed on the site ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Aspect of this is ICO for months, and now 1year, and I assure you that I have a lot of interest for this project. It is not only a ICO like so many, this is the project that opens the doors of the market decentralized
so token sale is begin,i am ready to invest,the price will go soon to the moon,any news of the beta release?...
The beta test invitations have been sent to everyone who signed up. Check your mail for detailed instructions on how to become a beta tester of The Block.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so token sale is begin,i am ready to invest,the price will go soon to the moon,any news of the beta release?...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 294
BitCoin is the Future!
The Block is a decentralized trading platform on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes the global marketplace cheap, safe, simple and encrypted.
A promising project to be the Amazon or ebay on the blockchain!
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
BitBoost - The Block main token sale will begin in 90 minutes, at 14:00 UTC time! Stay Tuned!

To join our token sale : www.bitboost.net

Awesome! The countdown has started, so I hope you Bitboost guys will stay tune and you will surprise us again with an atomic token sale beginning. Good luck to you all!
I see all peoples enthusias with this project because bitboost offers more advantage such as the Block doesn’t charge a fee to purchase items and fixed fee for listing an item. I hope all token will sold out during main sale and this ico success
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
BitBoost - The Block main token sale will begin in 90 minutes, at 14:00 UTC time! Stay Tuned!

To join our token sale : www.bitboost.net
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Good coin but im looking a coin to mine Sad

I think this coin very good for long term investment the same like coin mine, because e-commerce has big market and with the advantage of bitboost more peoples will join to bitboost for sell and buy items, so it will make BBT coin valuable
I think you are right. Maybe at the beginning the coin will have a slow grow cause on the market there are so many other coins, but also I think that the quality of BitBoost project will eventually come to the surface. That can happen sooner or later but it will happen. Really good long term investment.
The beta test invitations have been sent to everyone who signed up.

A few things to note:

- There are three versions, one for macOS, one for Windows, and one for Linux. The Linux version hasn't been tested on every flavor of Linux, so we'd appreciate feedback on that. (And feedback on everything, of course!)

- You will need test ether in order to buy anything, and test BBT in order to list anything. Your invitation email has instructions on how to get those.

- There is one known issue that we are trying to deal with: the app runs on the Ropsten test network, and computationally expensive operations, like listing an item, have become infuriatingly slow recently, so we are working on a fix, either to the app, or by setting up a private test network. We'll have a fix as soon as possible, hopefully by the end of the week.

Thank you for your help with testing! Please break things Smiley

Exciting, thanks for keeping to your word,  let's get on with it. Obviously we won't be expecting a 100% complete app with all the features of The Block because it's still a beta test app
Good coin but im looking a coin to mine Sad

I think this coin very good for long term investment the same like coin mine, because e-commerce has big market and with the advantage of bitboost more peoples will join to bitboost for sell and buy items, so it will make BBT coin valuable
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The beta test invitations have been sent to everyone who signed up.

A few things to note:

- There are three versions, one for macOS, one for Windows, and one for Linux. The Linux version hasn't been tested on every flavor of Linux, so we'd appreciate feedback on that. (And feedback on everything, of course!)

- You will need test ether in order to buy anything, and test BBT in order to list anything. Your invitation email has instructions on how to get those.

- There is one known issue that we are trying to deal with: the app runs on the Ropsten test network, and computationally expensive operations, like listing an item, have become infuriatingly slow recently, so we are working on a fix, either to the app, or by setting up a private test network. We'll have a fix as soon as possible, hopefully by the end of the week.

Thank you for your help with testing! Please break things Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: