Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 102. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can we still PoS Bitconnect coins?

Yes, you can still stake BCC coins. In fact, the network weight is really increasing so a lot of people are staking at the moment. I think people realize that BCC coins can be rebranded and used for something else in the future. It has a worldwide following and interest. Bitconnect would have kept going if not for all the jealousy, DDoS attacks and bankster/govt attacks on it. The establishment just does not want the little guy to stop being a wage slave, so they can keep a stranglehold on them.

GTFO with this marxist conspiracy bullshit. This scam failed because it's a scam.

When BTC is outlawed by banksters & only ripple survives their favor, people will unanimously agree posthumously, it was brilliant decision to DDOS the bitcoin fraud used by Nazi cyber criminals for ransom, terrorism financing, money laundering, forging inflation by forking, & smogging ecological carbon-burning doom.

Let's all stick to US dollars which isn't a scam  despite losing 98% of its purchasing power & being fav currency of evil people.  I don't rip people for investing in BCC, just as we don't yell at people who lose money in mutual funds & penny stocks.

But tribal sub humans who love to kick dying animals suffocate these forums, lurking for any opportunity to gape their needled maw & salivate howls of anti human vicious diatribes towards any demonstration of empathy.

CryptToad, your prose style reads familiar. Have we rapped with one another before? This is Gleb Gamow aka Phinnaeus Gage aka Bruno.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

Yes, you can still stake BCC coins. In fact, the network weight is really increasing so a lot of people are staking at the moment. I think people realize that BCC coins can be rebranded and used for something else in the future. It has a worldwide following and interest. Bitconnect would have kept going if not for all the jealousy, DDoS attacks and bankster/govt attacks on it.

Bitconnect X seems to be also having DDoS-attack problems. Tried opening several times and it failed. The eternal circling wheel never goes to the next step. Total failure with this centralized exchanges out of the UK.

:-(

This page isn’t working
bitconnectx.co is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
                         Reload

I just hope this is not another game from Trevon pumping people to buy BCC coin to get a bigger value in bitconnectX on another failed site that will not open!

Did anyone manage to buy any BCCX within the past half hour?  I tried submitting a buy using BCC the very second the daily limit was supposed to reset.  My order just hung.  Now/still page says daily limit sold out.  Did it really reset & get sold out again within seconds?  Maybe higher priority is given to other currencies.

=====================

I could not buy or even enter Bitconnect-X today and for the last  couple of days I also got message "daily limit sold out" at reset time.
I worry this could be another trap and get BCC coins locked in and cut volume trading away on other exchanges?

Activity: 16

Yes, you can still stake BCC coins. In fact, the network weight is really increasing so a lot of people are staking at the moment. I think people realize that BCC coins can be rebranded and used for something else in the future. It has a worldwide following and interest. Bitconnect would have kept going if not for all the jealousy, DDoS attacks and bankster/govt attacks on it. The establishment just does not want the little guy to stop being a wage slave, so they can keep a stranglehold on them.

GTFO with this marxist conspiracy bullshit. This scam failed because it's a scam.

When BTC is outlawed by banksters & only ripple survives their favor, people will unanimously agree posthumously, it was brilliant decision to DDOS the bitcoin fraud used by Nazi cyber criminals for ransom, terrorism financing, money laundering, forging inflation by forking, & smogging ecological carbon-burning doom.

Let's all stick to US dollars which isn't a scam  despite losing 98% of its purchasing power & being fav currency of evil people.  I don't rip people for investing in BCC, just as we don't yell at people who lose money in mutual funds & penny stocks.

But tribal sub humans who love to kick dying animals suffocate these forums, lurking for any opportunity to gape their needled maw & salivate howls of anti human vicious diatribes towards any demonstration of empathy.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I can understand the despair of the people, what I can not understand is that BCC continues to be bought and that people sell their houses to buy it...
Activity: 9
I am not taking "for", nor "against" position in here, but....

Please, answer my question (if you say BCC is scam)
Why do they offer 1BCC=150$ price at their new BCCX platform?
They won't get anything if we put our no-value BCC coins into that thing, why then?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

* it had interest now everyone knows what BCC is.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Are the people who thought Bitconnect the same as DavorCoin? Numerous experienced people have fallen into this scheme and most of the newcomers who met crypto were now boarded on BCC, it's a hard lesson, but I hope they learn!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112

========================

https://news.bitcoin.com/autopsy-of-the-bitconnect-implosion-ponzi-centralization-governance/

Bitconnect X also got a cease and desist order.

Bitconnect failed the Ponzi filter, but it also, and more importantly, failed the decentralization test: it could be given letters of cease and desist. It could be hectored. And because it was centralized, it lacked a robust segment of its team to shake it out of its scam properties. A perfect storm. This isn’t to exactly absolve Bitconnect’s religious believers. They’re guilty too, and as of this writing, they’re busy trying to resurrect the dead, pumping their coin (which they insist doesn’t exist) back up even if ever so slightly.

BCC can still be used as a legit cryptocurrency provided they move away from it's ponzi roots. BCC can be staked and looking at it transfer of funds is relatively fast. If the dev of this project or the community will make an effort to make it as a legit decentralized cryptocurrency it may yet have  a future.
Activity: 159

========================

https://news.bitcoin.com/autopsy-of-the-bitconnect-implosion-ponzi-centralization-governance/

Bitconnect X also got a cease and desist order.

Bitconnect failed the Ponzi filter, but it also, and more importantly, failed the decentralization test: it could be given letters of cease and desist. It could be hectored. And because it was centralized, it lacked a robust segment of its team to shake it out of its scam properties. A perfect storm. This isn’t to exactly absolve Bitconnect’s religious believers. They’re guilty too, and as of this writing, they’re busy trying to resurrect the dead, pumping their coin (which they insist doesn’t exist) back up even if ever so slightly.

===============

Bitconnect X seems to be also having DDoS-attack problems. Tried opening several times and it failed. The eternal circling wheel never goes to the next step. Total failure with this centralized exchanges out of the UK.

:-(

This page isn’t working
bitconnectx.co is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
                         Reload

I just hope this is not another game from Trevon pumping people to buy BCC coin to get a bigger value in bitconnectX on another failed site that will not open!

Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

Activity: 14
⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️#BCC IS SCAM WILL GO TO DOWN MORE ONLY PRICE SCAM COIN 0.5$ NEXT FEW DAY WITH TOTAL SUPPLY SCAM COIN 28MIL ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

I think they're coming with bitconnectx Angry

Idiots are paying $50 for their new SCAM coin with a X.

BitConnectX won't be taken seriously till Jrevon Tames starts promoting it on his venerable YouTube channel.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hope people won't fall again those similar traps.
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
https://indocoin.cash/bitconnect-blockchain.zip
for the bitconnect windows wallet .. it'll sync faster unzipping this into %appdata%   roaming    bitconnect
windows key + R .. type %appdata% to open the appdata folder ...
Activity: 28
⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️#BCC IS SCAM WILL GO TO DOWN MORE ONLY PRICE SCAM COIN 0.5$ NEXT FEW DAY WITH TOTAL SUPPLY SCAM COIN 28MIL ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

BitConnectX won't be taken seriously till Jrevon Tames starts promoting it on his venerable YouTube channel.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Hello everyone, I read some comment that Bitconnect wants to pay the money to its customers. I don't believe that but if it was true where does that money come from? I mean there can't be any debate that the coin is worthless now and won't help to recover any significant amount of funds whatsoever.

They have made a lot of profit from their lending system. It was simply a way to share the profits from their coin value. They always paid less BCC back even including all the interest as it was converted into USD but in total it was worth less BCC coins as the value of the coin went up.

By the way, Craig Grant is promoting DavorCoin now (breaking news in the last hour):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5GZDULyBI

DavorCoin is certainly the best lending platform at the moment (with a few unproven competitors) but there has probably been a loss of confidence in lending due to all the incorrect information going around about bitconnect. They were never in any financial trouble so people need to stop worrying about the lending platforms.

Most of these lending platforms advertise their project with unrealistic returns in my eyes. It's often double digits per week and that can simply not be sustainable. Lending should actually be less profitable today as there should be more people competing for lenders / borrowers. Curious what the future brings in this area.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 25

Activity: 196
Activity: 25
Can anybody please tell me why BCC (A bankrupt Ponzi scam) still has any value whatsoever? I've even seen this coin go up in value since it collapsed. Are people crazy?
It's the people who still believe BCC will recover, but it won't. They created another ICO named Bitconnect X and i can assure you that it is again another PONZI scheme by them. And please, BCC isn't bankrupt because all the person behind it cashed out all the BTC's. And they left everyone with their useless BCC coin. Again, stay away from PONZI schemes like this. It's 100% proven to collapse.

Well if I lost money I would like to believe it'll be recover. But realities are different many times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
In my opinion everything is possible but instead of being speculating about these things it would not be better if we all learned a lesson from this. the value of the crypto we give each one of us the holders it is our decision to sell less than what the currency cost, but
we sell something below what cost no loss is only expected to rise again to sell to a good price, and forget bitconecct and look at the bitcoin to say something all say that bitcoin is the best but come some whales and take their money and go out to sell like chickens without measuring the value of what now costs these whales to see that the price goes down and buys again, making it go up and everyone comes out to buy my opinion is that the survival of the crypto will depend on how well we distress this lesson the panic is not good it is better to think things better before go out and lose money selling something that only you can give it value but because now to see the next days after the close of operations of the loans the currency has suddenly risen and suddenly drops only anal That bitconecct loans were no longer working if the value of the currency was the loans because it went up because there are whales that know how the human brain works and simply manipulate the information to take advantage of what I say but learn to control the panic this will not be this will not be the first time that we see the value of the crypto see the guy this ear 50-60% of the value of bcc because it will know something that we do not know not only analyze
Dude That was a long ramble about nothing this company closed their doors. Ran with the money and the coin is worth squat, About all the other ramblings And nonsense. Thats how markets work whether  stocks, bonds, derivatives, forex,  or cryptos. Simple as that.
Jump to: