Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 104. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
so anyone of you faggots actually know who is behind bitconnrekt?

This is one of the main dudes I saw on Twitter they have a bounty for him.  Cheesy

Some of the most prominent people involved removed their links from their Youtube accounts or closed them like Glenn Arcaro did well before they shut down(BTW There is a 10k Bounty on him on gofundme lol) https://www.gofundme.com/wanted-glenn-arcaro-bitconnect
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
BCC exchange prices are now very LOW!!!

Exchange was opened last night, price has changed to suit all outter exchanges. On the screenshot below you can see orders that i helped to get executed at high prices(220$-260$). Those are orders of my clients. I helped to exchange more than 800BCC already. People are so happy to get 45-65% back of their 'they thought lost' investment.

https://preview.ibb.co/hB6zHR/exchange_closed.png

It is still possible to exchange at rates higher than 50-60$, with only exception - BCC's cannot be bought at exchange. The coins i can help you swap should only came from  active investment body(your BCC loan). Those that were exchanged at 363$ rate. Contact me. Contacts at starting message.

More details here !!!  
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Please someone bring BCC on the old price
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
so anyone of you faggots actually know who is behind bitconnrekt?

if them fucking cunts were genuine, they would have refunded you your BTC.

but instead, they fucked you in the ass by giving you BCC shittokens which they valued at $300 something dollars while the fucking shitcoin was trading at less than that on their exchange.

you got fucked hard without any lube.

Grin
Activity: 22
I got banned because I said "BCC stuck at current price?!" LOL! what a shitty hitbtc.
Activity: 76
I think now not much people join their new ICO. They don't have main product (lending) to increase coins price. Now people move to HomeBlockCoin and other lending platforms.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
What do you know if you are good in trading you can make huge money from the Bitconnectcoin unstable price  a friend bought 100  @ $10.00 and sold it when it reaches $39 that's a good profit from a few days of trading Bitconnectcoin.
There is still demand for the BCC coin. It's still on the exchanges I think. However, it's just a shit token now as they don't have their lending services anymore. It still has value though. Not sure but I can ride the waves.
How does it have value, they have scammed over 1.5 Million people, BCC coins have as much value as your brain does. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
i heard something different information about bcc today. bcc is down and crashed. is it hacked ? hopefully this condition will be back and  the dev gives solutions of this problem soon.  Smiley
I don't think Bitconnect will go back up. This has been a Ponzi scam since the beginning. It ran for a long time and people who started early and cashed out on their investments got rich while those who started lated got rekt. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson, and expensive lesson, to everyone and avoid these types of scams.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
There is still demand for the BCC coin. It's still on the exchanges I think. However, it's just a shit token now as they don't have their lending services anymore. It still has value though. Not sure but I can ride the waves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i heard something different information about bcc today. bcc is down and crashed. is it hacked ? hopefully this condition will be back and  the dev gives solutions of this problem soon.  Smiley
Activity: 24
Watching this thread.

For all the ignorants like me who seem to fall on this topic , whilst checking why a coin called BCC made 400% on Jan 18, it is like the US and UK economies after the subprimes.

then you start to figure why an asian with zero knowledge in english probably, understood that each coin will be reimbursed @ 2xx dollars, and he lifted the dip, thus 400%

Then if you think you are witty, and trying to buy the next dip (as my primitive reflex thought) , try to open your eyes on the trading page...

as of now Friday 19th 12:00 gmt

.........................COINEXCHANGE.......................................... ......................................... HitBtc
total btc equivalent @ bid.....total btc equivalent @ offer....................total btc equivalent @ bid.....total btc equivalent @ offer

..............37..................................8485......................... .....................154................................101200

who wants to catch a falling knife ?
Activity: 154
Watching this thread.
Activity: 65
this glenn arcaro mofo was also a big promoter for control finance, the bitcoin ponzi scheme.

Very good explanation. The Bitconnect lending platform would still have been running today if they were not attacked from every side. From all the negative nancys who wouldn't mind their own business, to the DDoS attacks along with the government SEC all played a role in their shutdown.
That is absolute bullshit.

A Billion dollar company does not suffer a week long DDOS attacks and not have firewalls and other security measures in place, they had the money to hire the best in the business to stop that, so you can totally discount that theory.

A Billion dollar company does not shut-down over night because 2 U.S States tell them to.

If they were genuine and wanted to shift the focus of their business from lending to (other things) like their BitconnectX all they had to do was say to people we are not taking on new loans and kept paying out the old loans in the BTC equivalent of USD or just paid out each user with BTC but they exited knowing the price would crash and then had the Audacity to try and fool their users into believing it is a controlled thing and everyone will be paid.   Cheesy

Some of the most prominent people involved removed their links from their Youtube accounts or closed them like Glenn Arcaro did well before they shut down(BTW There is a 10k Bounty on him on gofundme lol) https://www.gofundme.com/wanted-glenn-arcaro-bitconnect so they planned this the whole time.

You should be blaming no one but the Criminals running Bitconnect. 
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
There is no point going through all your responses. You are simply blind to the fact bitcoin is more of a Ponzi.

Again, you didn't answer my question. How is BTC a Ponzi in any way?
wow! just saw decressing bcc price. What happened , guys?

buy the dip!
Why would anyone buy that useless shit?

To get ripped off again in BitconnectX?   Cheesy
Activity: 73
It won't let you trade.
Activity: 26
Is BCC really that good? I'm quite doubt about that.
Activity: 49
wow! just saw decressing bcc price. What happened , guys?

buy the dip!
Jump to: