Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 142. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Buy Davor coin its even better than Bitconnect LOL -- scam scam scam. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. The system has failed and it is worthless.

Another crazy one are you? In what way have Bitconnect actually failed? They proved they had ENOUGH BCC COINS TO PAY EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME!!! That is incredible and shows how much profit they were making and that THEY WERE NOT A PONZI

My advice is not to sell the BCC and wait to see what they come up with next.

Yes you should get into DavorCoin as that is the best at the moment. The system was proven to be successful but they decided not to carry on. Yes, many investors would get hurt the way they ended it (as many will try and sell straight away, I'm not sure why) but they can wait to see how the coin does in the future instead of trying to sell immediately. They are less of a Ponzi than bitcoin, that's for sure.

Oh my lawd, we have the number one BCC retard right here!!!

You know its a good Ponzi operation when the victims cant even figure out they've been scammed haha.

NO ONE IS GOING OT BUY YOUR COINS BRO. THEYRE WORTHLESS.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
on HITBtc buy orders for more then 5 mil. dollars

Are you high ? Or drunk ?
вcё нopм co мнoй, пo 500 биткoв cвeтят opдepaми нa зaкyп. Ктo тo чтo тo знaeт
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
bye bye BCC
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Buy Davor coin its even better than Bitconnect LOL -- scam scam scam. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. The system has failed and it is worthless.

Another crazy one are you? In what way have Bitconnect actually failed? They proved they had ENOUGH BCC COINS TO PAY EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME!!! That is incredible and shows how much profit they were making and that THEY WERE NOT A PONZI

My advice is not to sell the BCC and wait to see what they come up with next.

Yes you should get into DavorCoin as that is the best at the moment. The system was proven to be successful but they decided not to carry on. Yes, many investors would get hurt the way they ended it (as many will try and sell straight away, I'm not sure why) but they can wait to see how the coin does in the future instead of trying to sell immediately. They are less of a Ponzi than bitcoin, that's for sure.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Are you high ? Or drunk ?
legendary
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
You are mad.

If price of the coin stays high, then you can invest that coin in bitconnectX to purchase BCCX, instead of dumping you should either stop trading in btc/bcc pairs or invest that coin in bitconnectx platform.

I think people should wait and see before making final conclusions . Bitconnect notified about the downtime , there is now panic in the market and couple of hedge funds dumped it by fear of x or y . I see pricing going up to 35$ from 20$. In this market it can go very quick back to 100$ then gain stability before rising back to where it came . Well, just a possible scenario of mine but in all events there is nothing else we can do but to wait and see tomorrow.

Dude, are you truing to promote another scam ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
It's funny on their bitconnect main site is says  BCC = $235.5628

I wonder what they are smoking?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
If there is no value this token then there is no value of ethereum, bitcoin or all other cryptocurrencies, how you can give them any worth? why you sell or buy btc or other crypto by trading your precious usd

I am baffled that someone copy paste me a Bitconnect's dev response saying they will provide API support.

Are you really this gullible? Don't you understand that there is no value in this token and whatever they tell you is not worth more than a steaming pile of horseshit?

No need to lie to yourself, a coin is dead.

SMG

le lulz

Cannot help with stupidity son, advise to stop lying to oneself.

SMG
Activity: 8
$20.95 USD (-91.77%)
0.00180516 BTC (-90.41%)  I will buy some bcc at one cent. madness.

I buy 22 usdt and sell half of coins 49 usdt. Now i HODL free coins and check what happening. Smiley
If there is no value this token then there is no value of ethereum, bitcoin or all other cryptocurrencies, how you can give them any worth? why you sell or buy btc or other crypto by trading your precious usd

I am baffled that someone copy paste me a Bitconnect's dev response saying they will provide API support.

Are you really this gullible? Don't you understand that there is no value in this token and whatever they tell you is not worth more than a steaming pile of horseshit?

No need to lie to yourself, a coin is dead.

SMG
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
for now maybe all still carried by a declining Bitcoin storm, so have to wait all stable . . .
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
looks like this "shutdown" of Bitconnect site is a big trick.

fuck off
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
If price of the coin stays high, then you can invest that coin in bitconnectX to purchase BCCX, instead of dumping you should either stop trading in btc/bcc pairs or invest that coin in bitconnectx platform.

I think people should wait and see before making final conclusions . Bitconnect notified about the downtime , there is now panic in the market and couple of hedge funds dumped it by fear of x or y . I see pricing going up to 35$ from 20$. In this market it can go very quick back to 100$ then gain stability before rising back to where it came . Well, just a possible scenario of mine but in all events there is nothing else we can do but to wait and see tomorrow.

Dude, are you truing to promote another scam ?
Activity: 2
We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division,” the BitConnect team wrote. “These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.”

“This is not the end of this community, but we are closing some of the services on the website platform and we will continue offering other cyptocurrency[sic] services in the future,” the team wrote.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitconnect-shutters-crypto-exchange-site-regulator-warnings/
Activity: 98
legendary
looks like this "shutdown" of Bitconnect site is a big trick.
legendary
last 45 min price for BCC/BTC go up! somebody want all you cheap coins. he-he

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Some say that BCC will have fixed internal price of 363.62 USD. If you sell on outside exchanges you get what you get, but inside of the platform you have 5 days to take money at that price.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2k0FER5PE4

He has inside information about this. Could be true or not, we shall see...

Dude please, you really believe in that statement? But yeah, really interesting how BCC is going to deal with that.
Jump to: