Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 138. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
You must have heard that Bitconnect is stopping both his lending program and his exchange platform.

Is the above NEWS is true , as people already know the Bitconnect program is not legal and reliable , but still people have invested huge amount in this , his this guys are returning the money or not ?....
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
fck you all. stupid greedy mofos.
BITCONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCT

Some people were seriously hurt here, no need to gloat.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'll drink their tears in the morning.
Best news ive seen all day.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
was surfing r/Bitconnect to see the shitstorm when suddenly everything gets set to private/invite only.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/

That is incredibly poor form. By doing that, those moderators could be seen as protecting Bitconnect which might make them complicit in a crime. Reddit probably will have something to say about it too. Hope they have good attorneys.
Activity: 341
Do you think DavorCoin are happy about it  Tongue :

Dear Davor community,
You must have heard that Bitconnect is stopping both his lending program and his exchange platform.
This does not change anything for us except that now Davor is the number one lending platform in the world !!
We are now the new standard and we thank you all for having joined us since the beginning or since very recently.
Many people are going to join us in the following days which means the price will increase and all of you already in the game with us will benefit from it.
We will keep offering you the best interest rates in the market and our tech team will keep working hard to make our system safe for you.
We can tell you now that we have faced 2 days ago the same attack on our system as Bitconnect received. They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it while our tech team did find the solution within 2 hours. This is only to show you that we are strong and prepared to be the new standard in the industry.
We're going to the moon, are you ready ?

We can tell you now that we have faced 2 days ago the same attack on our system as Bitconnect received. They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it while our tech team did find the solution within 2 hours. This is only to show you that we are strong and prepared to be the new standard in the industry. "

Cheesy

"They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it while our tech team did find the solution within 2 hours."

All of that money and they can't even afford the free Grammarly account? One thing all these scams have in common is poor grammar or spelling.
Activity: 65
was surfing r/Bitconnect to see the shitstorm when suddenly everything gets set to private/invite only.

Not sure why they would lock it up now...seems silly and anti-openness.
Activity: 7

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Do you think DavorCoin are happy about it  Tongue :

Dear Davor community,
This does not change anything for us except that now Davor is the number one lending platform in the world !!
We are now the new standard and we thank you all for having joined us since the beginning or since very recently.
Many people are going to join us in the following days which means the price will increase and all of you already in the game with us will benefit from it.
We will keep offering you the best interest rates in the market and our tech team will keep working hard to make our system safe for you.
We can tell you now that we have faced 2 days ago the same attack on our system as Bitconnect received. They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it while our tech team did find the solution within 2 hours. This is only to show you that we are strong and prepared to be the new standard in the industry.
We're going to the moon, are you ready ?

"We can tell you now that we have faced 2 days ago the same attack on our system as Bitconnect received. They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it while our tech team did find the solution within 2 hours. This is only to show you that we are strong and prepared to be the new standard in the industry. "

Cheesy

Some people were seriously hurt here, no need to gloat.
Activity: 33
I lost my loan, what should I do ? I loaded $1500 to them, now I got 4.4 BCC worthing 160 only.

This is cheater. They push responsibility to government letter...?

You exchanged one asset for another...I don't think anything illegal happened in this transaction even though you lost significant value.
I lost my loan, what should I do ? I loaded $1500 to them, now I got 4.4 BCC worthing 160 only.

The price now is obviously going to be lower than it should be. They haven't stopped anyone selling the coins if they really want to sell that low. I would just hold them or buy some more cheaply hoping they will go up.
Activity: 51

Do you guys expect BitConnect to bounce at 30$ or continue down?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
The shut down by the texas DA was pretty expected.
It was issued on the 4th of January so..
The Bitconnect news inside Bitcoin NEWS is paid ads by jealous organization trying to discredit them. IGNORE.

Bitconnect exchange is down and the only way to get their latest information is to sign into Twitter and access @bitconnect for their messages.

It is not true that they are closing lending or that wallet refunds have been or will be made. IGNORE.

The Site will return once the DDoD attack is controlled. Do not panic or sell BCC wait until exchange normalizes.

Do all the people saying they scammed realise they just paid everyone 3 months worth of interest all in one go???  They were never in any financial difficulties and were never a ponzi. They had incredible BCC reserves which was all they needed to pay interest to investors.

It is clear that up to yesterday (if you look on their twitter), Bitconnect were not thinking of exiting but with everything else, they decided to. BitconnectX is trying to rake in half a billion in the ICO but this money
will never be needed for a simple exchange. Trust me when I say even if they have stopped the lending, bitconnect coin (BCC) is not finished with that kind of funding and the profits they have made in bitconnect.

There is no announcement on their official twitter (@bitconnect) about ceasing the lending but it is possible they decided to do that. Remember that the people who handle the website and post the news are not the owners of bitconnect as they said once before when they had the first problem many months back.

Lol you really are an idiot. They have liquidated all the loans and replaced them with BCC tokens at a really crappy rate. They haven't paid anything but now worthless tokens that cost them nothing and you can now sell for nothing.

That is how the platform works. When a capital release is due it is paid in BCC tokens. Always has been. Normally people would not try to sell it all at once. Have you thought what would happen if everyone was forced to sell bitcoin all at once?

Read it again:

Do all the people saying they scammed realise they just paid everyone 3 months worth of interest all in one go???  They were never in any financial difficulties and were never a ponzi. They had incredible BCC reserves which was all they needed to pay interest to investors.

It is clear that up to yesterday (if you look on their twitter), Bitconnect were not thinking of exiting but with everything else, they decided to. BitconnectX is trying to rake in half a billion in the ICO but this money
will never be needed for a simple exchange. Trust me when I say even if they have stopped the lending, bitconnect coin (BCC) is not finished with that kind of funding and the profits they have made in bitconnect.

There is no announcement on their official twitter (@bitconnect) about ceasing the lending but it is possible they decided to do that. Remember that the people who handle the website and post the news are not the owners of bitconnect as they said once before when they had the first problem many months back.

By the way, it is actually true that the USD value of all the loans made was released to the web wallets in BCC (as they normally would do when releasing the loans) using a rate of $363 per BCC. Many people sent it to exchanges. Even that worked fine (although the website was overloaded). On current prices people have lost 90% but this is just oversold at the moment. Remember most people don't need capital releases and are happy just investing and taking the daily interest and would reinvest every capital release so they could carry on getting the interest.

I updated to make it clear that the loans were refunded. This might have been the decision of a programmer or other people dealing in the website who have been threatened by the recent attackers.
Activity: 42
The Bitconnect news inside Bitcoin NEWS is paid ads by jealous organization trying to discredit them. IGNORE.

Bitconnect exchange is down and the only way to get their latest information is to sign into Twitter and access @bitconnect for their messages.

It is not true that they are closing lending or that wallet refunds have been or will be made. IGNORE.

The Site will return once the DDoD attack is controlled. Do not panic or sell BCC wait until exchange normalizes.

Lol you really are an idiot. They have liquidated all the loans and replaced them with BCC tokens at a really crappy rate. They haven't paid anything but now worthless tokens that cost them nothing and you can now sell for nothing.

By the way, it is actually true that the USD value of all the loans made was released to the web wallets in BCC (as they normally would do when releasing the loans) using a rate of $363 per BCC. Many people sent it to exchanges. Even that worked fine (although the website was overloaded). On current prices people have lost 90% but this is just oversold at the moment. Remember most people don't need capital releases and are happy just investing and taking the daily interest and would reinvest every capital release so they could carry on getting the interest.
Activity: 448
Beam me up!

Perhaps some have learned that the promise of easy profit is not for you, but for the one who has offered you the opportunity.  Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
I would like to let everyone know I received my loan back in BCC. The site is a little difficult to work with at the moment so be patient. I had over $50k invested with Bitconnect so I happy to have received my capital back.
The BCC exchange is not functional, so you have to move your coins to another exchange such as:
Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, LiveCoin, HitBTC, Novaexchange, and any others that trade BCC.
You could also send your BCC to BitconnectX.
I don't really care about the haters, I only care about the rest of us that invested. Good luck everyone.

Your 50k was given to you in BCC coins at 335 per coin average. That's roughly 150 coins that are now selling on other exchanges for:

$32 a pop. 32 x 150 is about $4,800 out of $50,000. You got robbed in broad daylight.

^buy the fucking dipppp Wink bwaahaha j/k ~ they give tokens back = simply hodl forever you will be fine as rain ..lololol
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I would like to let everyone know I received my loan back in BCC. The site is a little difficult to work with at the moment so be patient. I had over $50k invested with Bitconnect so I happy to have received my capital back.
The BCC exchange is not functional, so you have to move your coins to another exchange such as:
Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, LiveCoin, HitBTC, Novaexchange, and any others that trade BCC.
You could also send your BCC to BitconnectX.
I don't really care about the haters, I only care about the rest of us that invested. Good luck everyone.

In case you didn't know, your BCC is worthless.
Jump to: