Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 145. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
People are loosing money and literally getting rekt right now, lets not rub it in...have a little empathy
You are absolutely correct. Being happy about it would be the same as siding with the scammers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Dude what's your problem are you a newbie in investing, this is how the gameplay you get in early and get out in time, you buy low then sell high and you invest what you can afford to lose, this is crypto currency investment if you are not comfortable with that go have an appointment with a psychiatric, it applies to high volatile investment and that includes bitcoin.

O.. Hey dude.. I remember you actively promoting this shit here in this thread. Now some criminal dudes who lost their money in this scam will come after you and fuck you up your scammy ass together with Craig Grant and Trevon James. So get prepared  Grin
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Same kind of FUD happened months ago when Bcash was born,same dump than BCC pumped like crazy to 0.04btc..Strong hands will prevail!!!! BCC is not dead at all!!!
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Sad news from Bitconect Sad
Well, we all know the game we play, so hope no one here borrow money for Lendings...
Stay calm, be smart and keep studying Crypto.

Sad news ?> You mean great news !!

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

That's how the crypto game is, you either going to win or lose

Bitconnect had nothing to do with "crypto".
It was a ponzi.

Just like shitcoins, its all apart of crypto to get more bitcoins
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
People are loosing money and literally getting rekt right now, lets not rub it in...have a little empathy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Well, we all know the game we play, so hope no one here borrow money for Lendings...

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

Bitconnect had nothing to do with "crypto".
It was a ponzi.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
They also need to need to shut down DAVORCOIN AND LENDCONNECT. Too many copycats.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
remember all the fucking accounts on here who were pushing this shit.

Dude what's your problem are you a newbie in investing, this is how the gameplay you get in early and get out in time, you buy low then sell high and you invest what you can afford to lose, this is crypto currency investment if you are not comfortable with that go have an appointment with a psychiatric, it applies to high volatile investment and that includes bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I'm sorry for who lost money, but I"m very happy Bitconnect is over! Lending platforms are the cancer of crypto-world. We need HARD WORD to built a great community, not "easy-money" that everyone knows what happens on the end.
People never listen, this is the worst PONZY SCAM of the year, now they took your zillion BTCs for themselves
Lending programs are FAAAAAAAAE, i'm dead sure you'll never learn this though.

BYE BYE NOW. you got it the hard way lol

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

Activity: 5
we should stop writing whole this angry boolshit and find the way to sell BCC. is it possible to transfer bcc to bccx and get profit on this crap "ico"? better then just sell it by 30$
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
good to see this crap is finally being flushed out of the system. anyone who lost money here - you were warned enough times. maybe you should pay actual attention in future. there's a big difference between a straightforward shitcoin and a flat out ponzi like this.
Activity: 10
Run and hide
Activity: 32
i always knew right from day one since 2016 fter my experience with ponzi that sooner or later bitconnect will go down and i told spo many of my friends to stay clear ... so many took my advice and others didnt.... anyways i only wished them luck
Activity: 78
I'm sorry for who lost money, but I"m very happy Bitconnect is over! Lending platforms are the cancer of crypto-world. We need HARD WORD to built a great community, not "easy-money" that everyone knows what happens on the end.
LOOOOOOOL PONZI OF THE YEAR, RUN FOR THE HILLS. Y'ALL GOT SCAMMMMMMMED  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

How many times have they been warned.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

yes selfish idiots need to learn their lesson the hard way sadly.
Activity: 27
They are bastard miscreants, death penalty to these thieves bastards Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 43

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

Sorry but some people just deserve to loose money to learn their lesson.
Jump to: