Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 149. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
It's the time to buy Bitconnect Coin  Cool
Invest now and be rich in your future BTCBTCBTC
Double your money and be a millionaire Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
2918 future BTC contracts expire 17 Jan 2018 with target $13,800 Price Settlement. Now BTC trades at $12,200 which means those that bought the target price will not make a penny on their bet and the market makers will keep all the premiums. Most likely they also placed a short position on GBTC fund but GBTC is not moving much so futures do not appear to give much of a return and the CBOE market makers are doing a killing from all the premiums collected in the past month. CME will come up later this month. GBTC fund $2000 will split 1 to 91 this week and it should attract more buyers at $20 causing more pressure to the shorts. If this continues at some point future investors will peter out of the market, good for BTC and also BCC etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
in this case why wouldn't they just shut it down and do run away?

Because they need a time to run away.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Due to technical difficulties the BitConnect X ICO will not be open on Jan 16th 2018. You will not be able to login or register on the bitconnectx.co website

Scammers are running away. LOL !!!
wonder why they wouldn't just do run away instead of trying to keep the site operating?
There is no more money to operate this fucking ponzi scam any more. The shop is closed!

in this case why wouldn't they just shut it down and do run away?
Due to technical difficulties the BitConnect X ICO will not be open on Jan 16th 2018. You will not be able to login or register on the bitconnectx.co website

wonder why they wouldn't just do run away instead of trying to keep the site operating?
There is no more money to operate this fucking ponzi scam any more. The shop is closed!

Activity: 159

================================

They will be back but in the meantime, we lose the opportunity of buying coins like Litecoin and Ripple now at discount, etc. Also cannot transfer to buy BCCX!

Activity: 102
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Haters gotta hate. This party isn't over until bitconnectx ico is over.

If they wanted to go run off why even bother getting the website up again? Save your fud for next month when bitconnect's ico is over.

Just because people express concern about the condition of Bitconnect, it doesn't mean they are haters. It's irrational to think like that.
hah
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Haters gotta hate. This party isn't over until bitconnectx ico is over.

If they wanted to go run off why even bother getting the website up again? Save your fud for next month when bitconnect's ico is over.
Exchange is not working and bitconnect ripped so many people off. New chapter .

name one
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
they are back though their exchanges are currently unavailable. according to them it will be available within 24 hours. its a good thing that they are capable or fixing the problem as soon as possible. bitconnect to the moon!
Too many crooks in this cryptoworld.

Even one is too many. But I know how you feel. I have never seen so much theft as I have in cryptoworld. And yes, I am a victim. Thousands of dollars have been stolen from me.

The good thing is I was smart enough to withdraw my daily earnings from Bitconnect instead of reinvesting. I got back most of what I put into it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Coinmarket shows value of BCC as only $230 per coin whereas Bitconnect show  $273 per BCC which cannot be exchanged or withdrawn as the site is still not working and accepting withdrawl. I just tried.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

They are shady scammers. Time to take your loss and move on.

Too many crooks in this cryptoworld.

Coinmarket shows value of BCC as only $230 per coin whereas Bitconnect show  $273 per BCC which cannot be exchanged or withdrawn as the site is still not working and accepting withdrawl. I just tried.

When the ability to withdraw funds happens, there is reason to believe the party may be coming to an end.

I think the party is OVER.
Exchange is not working and bitconnect ripped so many people off. New chapter .
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

When the ability to withdraw funds happens, there is reason to believe the party may be coming to an end.
Jump to: