Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 150. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

Coinmarket shows value of BCC as only $230 per coin whereas Bitconnect show  $273 per BCC which cannot be exchanged or withdrawn as the site is still not working and accepting withdrawl. I just tried.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Guys I saw a comment on their tweet that says Bitconnect cap real time interest to .8% while it is used to be 2% before. Since When did Bitconnect set a new interest cap? Is it real or this guy just joking around?

According to my regular tracking of BCC lending interest rate, for investments < 1010$, is exactly 0.8% since November 2017.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Guys I saw a comment on their tweet that says Bitconnect cap real time interest to .8% while it is used to be 2% before. Since When did Bitconnect set a new interest cap? Is it real or this guy just joking around?

We banged too many HQ hoes the last 3 days, we need to milk money from you guys to sustain our lifestyle.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

It says right in their risk disclosure that they reserve the right to change interest rates if the program is failing.

Source: https://bitconnect.co/terms-of-use/
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
It won't let you trade.

Bitconnect is still ironing out the situation. There are other exchanges that people can trade on:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/#markets
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It won't let you trade.
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
all is fine

No; it's not all fine . You cannot withdraw or exchange. I don't believe Bitconnect is going to be around much longer. Those who are wise will withdraw as much of their daily interest as they can before Bitconnect permanently goes offline.

It's not what one believes that matters, it is what one knows. Bitconnect is still up and going even after all the FUD and what the haters have been saying since Bitconnect has been offline for maintenance.
Activity: 6
No; it's not all fine . You cannot withdraw or exchange. I don't believe Bitconnect is going to be around much longer. Those who are wise will withdraw as much of their daily interest as they can before Bitconnect permanently goes offline.

I withdraw my BCCs. It works for me.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
all is fine

Activity: 102
Activity: 49
all is fine
copper member
Just logged in! Bitconnect site seems to be slow, but interest was paid and reinvest works fine.
Hope troubles have gone...
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
down for 3 days smh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Scammed and gone with money ....bitconnectx is next one to rip people off..
copper member
It's weird, but I saw same Cloudflare issue with Davor site:

Error 1015 Ray ID: 3dda5c8b08da2372 • 2018-01-15 16:55:14 UTC
You are being rate limited
What happened?
The owner of this website (bitconnect.co) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Annnndddddddd site is up and running!

If you can't login wait for DNS propagation.

Let's keep this business running!
Merit: 264
Bitconnect site is up, but here what Login page says:
"We will enable login in to dashboard as soon as we realize everything under control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

same here

We will enable login in to dashboard as soon as we realize everything under control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

these faggot scammers can't even speak English properly.

They exit scammed in your faces.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

i don't think they will exit now, they have more money to suck from the ico, either way i don't give a shit. I knew from the very beginning that bitconnect is a ponzi by the book.
Activity: 159
"We will enable login in to dashboard as soon as we realize everything under control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
============

The site is still down and BCC coin came down to $265 and I wanted to buy the coin while price was down now it is at $310. Now can't transfer the coin to BCCX and buy the $50 coin. WTF.

I was able to access the exchange but it is still having problems with errors, I tried withdrawing BCC coin but it fails with the following error after the Password and Authenticator Code are entered in the screen:

Error!
The Code 1 field is required.

but, there is no screen option available to enter the Code 1? so it freezes and fails. Later, the site was back into maintenance mode. I hope they fix all the bugs soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

same here

We will enable login in to dashboard as soon as we realize everything under control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

these faggot scammers can't even speak English properly.

They exit scammed in your faces.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Jump to: