Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 160. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
So they blew all the BTC on hookers and blow in Thailand and now need to do another ICO to keep the fucking scam going.
HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
FUCKING MORONS.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
The Bitconnect community is very excited about the BitconnectX ICO. Lots of FUD on youtube since Bitconnect started was and is for nothing. Bitconnect has been running for over a year now and is growing stronger!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Well,

Here we were thinking how greedy can Bitconnect devs really be?

Frankly, I think it is stupid of them to create another coin when they already have success with the one they have. Why not add more value to what they already have instead of steering traffic away from it to something else?

I think it is nothing more than a money grab.

That's people are saying when Bitconnectcoin held their ICO but it turn out to be a profitable investment, so let's see if Bitconnectcoin can duplicate their achievement, they already have ready followers and subscribers so this venture will be another success in the making

well hopefully
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
There is a huge chance that BitconnectX will become top funds risen ICO in 2017-2018!
Hope they won't limit daily token purchase amount? It is so annoying when tokens sold out by 00:02 AM  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
It will be very intresting ICO. Maybe they want to create some altcoin or fork or they want to create something that not so depends on price of bitcoin? Well we will get information after 8 days and now we can just guessing.
Activity: 148
Merit: 18
How do u think about bitconnecTX ico? it is going to coming soon

I'm very curious, but there is really no information out, what it will be...The roadmap says something abount a decentralized exchange in 2018...do you guys think that this could be it?

8 days and we know more Huh Huh
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Well,

Frankly, I think it is stupid of them to create another coin when they already have success with the one they have. Why not add more value to what they already have instead of steering traffic away from it to something else?

It would be really stupid if they created another coin with the same ideology behind it. But I'll take that the 'X' stands for exchange and that is NOT what bcc currently offers.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Well,

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Well,

Bitconnectx proves that these guys are beyond greed and there is something much more evil lurking. People who are invested in this and don't see it for what it is, please wake up. If you understand what you are putting your money into then this is fine but stop spreading "awareness" of lending platforms when this is nothing but a steaming pile of bullshit.  

Save all of your it pays and nobody has been scammed replies, you are lying to nobody but yourself.

SMG
How do u think about bitconnecTX ico? it is going to coming soon

It will likely sell out within a few hours from the start. The cryptocurrency lending platform community is strong, and many of them know how to game the ICO system.

The thing I find disturbing is Bitconnect has made it into a new ICO. They should just make the added coins available on the current platform where people already have money invested. It would be nice to have the option to cash out in less expensive currencies than Bitcoin. That they have started a new ICO for this is suspicious. 

Correct me if I was misinformed but I read somewhere that the British government has issued a cease and desist  order against Bitconnect unless it is proven that the business is legit.

Nothing to be alarmed about. This was already debunked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7UJ3beGDw

It was merely a business title change https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031

In other words, people who didn't do their homework created unnecessary fear.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Happy New Year Bitconnect!
BCC made unreal lending revolution in 2017.
Let 2018 be prosperous and safe for you and your customers!  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Correct me if I was misinformed but I read somewhere that the British government has issued a cease and desist  order against Bitconnect unless it is proven that the business is legit.
At least four. I'll always be where profit is calling me. Cheesy

The two popular ones I am aware of are Coinigy and Tradingview. I like Coinigy, but it lacks certain features I would like to see. Tradingingview seems to be the one most people are using.

I don't know if you are familiar with MQ4, but I would love to see that platform allow for cryptocurrency trading. We will probably have to wait a while before that happens as most traditional brokers are not set up for Bitcoin trading.   
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I am currently making more profits from my trades than if I were left on Bitconnect.
 But it's hard work!  Tongue

It can be hard work. Which trading platform do you use?

At least four. I'll always be where profit is calling me. Cheesy
See my sig if you're interested in a for-real 1% or 2% lending program where you obtain immediate possession of tokens purchased.

The tokens are worthless if you can't resell them.

So this is a pre ICO stage?

How many tokens will there be in total?

How is it better than Bitconnect?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
LTC made me 126% profit in one month, no trades just Hodl.
I am currently making more profits from my trades than if I were left on Bitconnect.

It can be hard work. Which trading platform do you use?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Can someone evaluate ETHCONNECT. is it real. It is offereing bigger rewards than BTConnect. But it smells fishy to me

I believe its just an awaited  BitConnect's spinoff.

I think, developers' logic was like: "we may as well create bitconnect, but on ETH" and that's it.

If it successfully invites funds, this machine will start working just as productive as BCC does.

My suggestion is if you've got to rebalance your portfolio buying more aggressive assets - you can give this ECH a try.

Having a 100k+ cap in BCC lending I'm going to invest a little in ECH. If it fails - I won't regret, if it skyrockets, I get crazy profits. That's my logic.

BUT: sure, this may be a Ponzi BCC clone, so just calculate your risks as always.
=============================

BitConnect Roadmap 2018 will introduce trading in other Crypto-currencies in the first half of 2018. When it does EthConnect will lose its advantage as you may also be able to trade ETH, XRP, BTC, BTH in BitConnect. At least BitConnect has stood up well to protect the security of its lenders and it has history whereas EthConnect has lost credibility by locking up investors deposits and not honoring the purchase of their ICO ECH as being sold. For months already EthConnect has been trading BTC out of its investors who have not even received an ECH coin and have 5000 BTC transaction confirmation and no coins in their wallet. I would not trust EthConnect in the future based on their history performance. BitConnect is a very reliable exchange why move to a riskier location?

Ethconnect is turning out to be a scam. They have missed all deadlines. Nothing in their website works. Most importantly withdrawals are not working for the past 2 months.

They were proven to be a scam from the get-go, but after all the warnings, Investards still flocked to the site. See my sig if you're interested in a for-real 1% or 2% lending program where you obtain immediate possession of tokens purchased.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
BitConnect is a very reliable exchange why move to a riskier location?

I hate the dwindling daily interest rates and believe they could afford to do better but choose not to. But you are correct to say that Bitconnect has been reliable in paying out. How much longer it will last, I don't know. But if people are smart, they will withdraw their daily interest until they get their initial investment back before reinvesting.

Jump to: